"I told you I didn't like the way he was looking at you"...Chris morphing into Steve?

amyntasamyntas Posts: 201
Forum Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTuXqH18e3U&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw#t=135

Poor Pav! he's awakened Chris' inner beast and perhaps would be well advised to sleep with one eye open :o

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    pervy pav should stay away from creepy chris' ashleigh
  • amyntasamyntas Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    pervy pav should stay away from creepy chris' ashleigh

Psychological Pervy Pav ! :o
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh is quite beautiful, it's probably hard sometimes not to stare at her mesmerised
    Forum Member
    Enidan wrote: »
    Ashleigh is quite beautiful, it's probably hard sometimes not to stare at her mesmerised

Just don't get caught looking! ;-) ... It has consequences!
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does everyone think Chris is creepy. I can only see a protective brother vibe there.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »

I know I would.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris is her mate and even Vanessa Feltz saw that Pav fancied Ashleigh.
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Why does everyone think Chris is creepy. I can only see a protective brother vibe there.

Do you come from here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE

:D
    Forum Member

I don't think he's creepy in a sinister way but it does appear he's crushing on Ashleigh which is quite amusing - it is a bit odd though for him to have said about Pav to her that he "doesn't like the way he was looking at you" - there's protective and there's 'Steven' protective ;-)
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Chris is creepy per se, but his emphatic monologue about being glad to meet Ashleigh and talk to Ashleigh and be around Ashleigh and LIVE with Ashleigh was a bit much :o

Also, saying that you intentionally talk to the prettiest girl in the room because she is likely the loneliest? That's a little creepy. It sounds predatory. He sounds as if he would whisk Ashleigh away and hoard her for himself if he could. "Is she having more fun when she's not with me?" :o
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    Chris is her mate and even Vanessa Feltz saw that Pav fancied Ashleigh.

So what if he does fancy her ?

Chris saying he doesn't like the way he was looking at her is wrong, he doesn't own her.
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Plenty of potential for toilet-guarding based japery.
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Pav is going to be the undoing of Chris! Too funny :D

Who said Pav was useless :p
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plenty of potential for toilet-guarding based japery.

LOL:D

Now that is both disgusting and hilarious.
    (goes away giggling stupidly)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    Pav is going to be the undoing of Chris! Too funny :D

Who said Pav was useless :p

He seems to be cracking more and more since the new HM's arrived. :p
    Forum Member
    He prides himself as a 'people watcher' but watching the YouTube clip linked in the first post, his behaviour is just so bizarre - all gushing and waving at Biannca et al - all that was missing were air kisses :o

[Edited to add ... NO! There actually were AIR KISSES]
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris is being protective - he has seen what I have. Won't mention my observations on here for obvious reasons, but I get the impression that Pav isn't the lad he portrays himself to be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have known many beautiful women.
    I didn't feel the need to pursue them all.
    I think it's just a gift.
    *Strolls away whistling*
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think Chris is creepy per se, but his emphatic monologue about being glad to meet Ashleigh and talk to Ashleigh and be around Ashleigh and LIVE with Ashleigh was a bit much :o

Also, saying that you intentionally talk to the prettiest girl in the room because she is likely the loneliest? That's a little creepy. It sounds predatory. He sounds as if he would whisk Ashleigh away and hoard her for himself if he could. "Is she having more fun when she's not with me?" :o

Im afraid Chris is leaving a bad taste in my mouth recently and I have thought for a while that he has a crush on Ashleigh. She's 18 and she has a boyfriend, have some respect. He also in a different way is acting like he's entitled to Ashleigh. Other things which make me feel Chris enjoys playing some sort of weird martyr and forgetting the other housemates (Helen et al) gives of an air of pretention and superiority.

I hate Helen but could she be right?!:o:blush:
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    amyntas wrote: »
    He prides himself as a 'people watcher' but watching the YouTube clip linked in the first post, his behaviour is just so bizarre - all gushing and waving at Biannca et al - all that was missing were air kisses :o

[Edited to add ... NO! There actually were AIR KISSES]

The guy is sick !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »
    Im afraid Chris is leaving a bad taste in my mouth recently and I have thought for a while that he has a crush on Ashleigh. She's 18 and she has a boyfriend, have some respect. He also in a different way is acting like he's entitled to Ashleigh. Other things which make me feel Chris enjoys playing some sort of weird martyr and forgetting the other housemates (Helen et al) gives of an air of pretention and superiority.

I hate Helen but could she be right?!:o:blush:

No no no ! It is the forum's decree that Helen must NEVER be right about anything ! Wash your mouth out before the screaming hordes come after you waving their sticks, and remember to repeat, "Helen is never right, she is a skanky, slutty, prostitute and must never be given a break" ! 100 times and you might just escape their ire ;)
    Now back to being serious, I have been saying the BIB for a while now, but I always add "and is spineless to it" ;) I liked him at the start, but over the last couple of weeks his actor's mask has slipped a few times and he's starting to become a lot clearer to read.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chris is being protective - he has seen what I have. Won't mention my observations on here for obvious reasons, but I get the impression that Pav isn't the lad he portrays himself to be.

He has been in there since last Monday. The only real time he featured on the HL's was when he was talking with Zoe and Biannca about who should be evicted, so i don't know what you could possibly have seen that you makes you think you can't even comment on it ? :confused:
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    No no no ! It is the forum's decree that Helen must NEVER be right about anything !

Helen is obviously..

Always in the wrong!
    Always in the wrong!
    Always in the wrong!
    Always in the wrong!
    Always in the wrong!
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris is a bit... Weird. He's coming across a bit weird.
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member

Protective brothers don't flirt with their sisters.