Options

Does anyone know what was written on Nadal's hand?

ElCantoDelLocoElCantoDelLoco Posts: 6,637
Forum Member
Does anyone know what Nadal had written on his hand during his match against Ferrero?
I've tried pausing the TV and turning my head upside down to try and read it (no I don't have too much time on my hands!), but I haven't been able to, and on the news on the Spanish channel on Sky (TVE), they said they have been asked by journalists from all over the world, but they don't know either....I know he said something along the lines of it was about tennis, and they were key words to help him concentrate when he needed them - I'm just curious to know exactly what these key words were...

Comments

• Options
    Darren LethemDarren Lethem Posts: 61,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    was it " don't forget the milk and bourbon creams " ?
  • Options
    ElCantoDelLocoElCantoDelLoco Posts: 6,637
    Forum Member
    was it " don't forget the milk and bourbon creams " ?

Wow- thank you for clearing that up. That's so profound and beautiful, it's changed my life - from now on I'm always going to have it written on my hand too.... :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not unusual for players to bring little notes on court to remind them of various technical things their coach may have wanted to drum into their heads, although I don't remember ever seeing anyone write on their hand, but in Nadal's case it would probably be a reminder not to stall between points. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadal doesnt stall anymore. He has quickened up completly since his firm warning last year. I swear some of you dont watch much Tennis.