Options

Simon Cowell and Dannii Minogue have been bonking

Comments

• Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,006
    Forum Member
    DE53 wrote: »
    He does seem to have a type dosen't he :rolleyes: , never doctors, lawyers or anything profesional or is it just Max dosen't have anyone like that on his books ;)

Wasn't the very professional Pamella Bordes on Max's books?
  • Options
    Charley's AngelCharley's Angel Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    ZIRCON61 wrote: »
    :D I dont think that Simon banked on the ratings that the Voice has got. It's new and exciting, and you hear them sing without judging them on their appearance.

Simon Cowell is shallower than a teardrop. Image is everything. The women in cowells life serve a purpose. Make him look good always, keep people interested in him. Imagine if no one watched his shows, or bought his bullshit, you would not see him for dust.

Britains got Talent and the X Factor are old hat now. Simon cannot control what people watch although I think he'd like to. Control Freak.

As to him being gay, what if his conquests have been young ? No paper or journo would risk outing him. His lovers could be who he signs to his label. They may be foreign, and dont know he's famous.

On the Piers Morgan interview Cowell stated that he could'nt admit things, and perhaps this is one of them. Maybe he wanted to be straight and have women fall at his feet,

Most men like to look good, but botox and fillers, teeth whitening, hair dying. His wealth alone is enough to attract women, I reckon only a gay man would go to all those lengths to keep looking good.:D

:D Some people just cannot get over the "Simon Cowell is Not Gay" possibility! :D

SC is a 51 year old very rich single man, who has had a few long term relationships both prior to and after his TV career. He has also had a few short lived affairs and, if we are to believe, a couple of one night stands. He admitted that his engagement was a mistake. I agree that discussing Danni with the author of the book was wrong and he has said he feels really bad about it. Has she complained? All of his ex's have stayed friends with him, maybe for the money, but that is not his fault. Is it really the massive scandal that people make it out to be or is it because so many people dislike him because of the X Factor.

Regarding botox, hair dye, teeth etc etc, is he unique in that? Of course not. He has openly admitted it, unlike those for whom it is obvious, but totally deny having anything done.

A certain Mr Jones who is on the rival programme to the X Factor, was married and had admitted to sleeping with hundreds of women, conducted two long term affairs and fathered a child, whom he fails to acknowledge. Plastic surgery, hair dye, teeth and whatever else, but has he been attacked for his lifestyle? Editors, interviewers slap him on the back and laugh along with him about his escapades. I have had the misfortune of spending an hour in TJ's company (not alone, I hasten to add), and I have never come across anyone so interested in himself and such a bore. And yes he eyed up every woman who came into the bar.

Sorry about the long post,and I am not an avid SC fan, but really are Simon's few notches on the bedpost really that newsworthy?
  • Options
    HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Some people just cannot get over the "Simon Cowell is Not Gay" possibility! :D

SC is a 51 year old very rich single man, who has had a few long term relationships both prior to and after his TV career. He has also had a few short lived affairs and, if we are to believe, a couple of one night stands. He admitted that his engagement was a mistake. I agree that discussing Danni with the author of the book was wrong and he has said he feels really bad about it. Has she complained? All of his ex's have stayed friends with him, maybe for the money, but that is not his fault. Is it really the massive scandal that people make it out to be or is it because so many people dislike him because of the X Factor.

Regarding botox, hair dye, teeth etc etc, is he unique in that? Of course not. He has openly admitted it, unlike those for whom it is obvious, but totally deny having anything done.

A certain Mr Jones who is on the rival programme to the X Factor, was married and had admitted to sleeping with hundreds of women, conducted two long term affairs and fathered a child, whom he fails to acknowledge. Plastic surgery, hair dye, teeth and whatever else, but has he been attacked for his lifestyle? Editors, interviewers slap him on the back and laugh along with him about his escapades. I have had the misfortune of spending an hour in TJ's company (not alone, I hasten to add), and I have never come across anyone so interested in himself and such a bore. And yes he eyed up every woman who came into the bar.

Sorry about the long post,and I am not an avid SC fan, but really are Simon's few notches on the bedpost really that newsworthy?

Who makes them newsworthy? The stories are rarely in the broadsheets just the tabloids which thrive on gossip and kiss and tells, so the stories of Simon's sexual conquests are newsworthy in that context.

Tom Jones can prove he's a heterosexual stud since he has children to prove it, Simon has no children from his many many conquests, even though he told Howard Stern he doesn't like wearing condoms, you'd think one of these women would be crafty enough to get pregnant, she'd probably get more than a house.

I now have an image of Max running around a lap dancing club with a turkey baster filled with Simon's love juice begging the girls to be Simon's baby momma. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    HenryBane wrote: »
    Who makes them newsworthy? The stories are rarely in the broadsheets just the tabloids which thrive on gossip and kiss and tells, so the stories of Simon's sexual conquests are newsworthy in that context.

Tom Jones can prove he's a heterosexual stud since he has children to prove it, Simon has no children from his many many conquests, even though he told Howard Stern he doesn't like wearing condoms, you'd think one of these women would be crafty enough to get pregnant, she'd probably get more than a house.

I now have an image of Max running around a lap dancing club with a turkey baster filled with Simon's love juice begging the girls to be Simon's baby momma. :D

So are you saying that because Tom Jones has "proved he is a hetrosexual stud" by fathering a child whilst married to someone else is the reason he is not criticised:eek: How on earth does that make him better than someone who hasn't?
    As far as Simon's choice of contraception is concerned, maybe he has had a vasectomy, maybe he can't have children at all. But to suggest he hasn't had children certainly does not raise the question of whether he is gay or not! Since when was it necessary for anyone to prove that they are again, in your words "a hetrosexual stud".

When George Michael's sexual habits regarding nightly visits to Wimbledon Common where made public, people where quoted in the press and on this forum,saying that it was no one's business what he was doing. So because he has admitted that he is gay and Tom Jones has "proved he is a hetrosexual stud", make their sexual behaviour excusable, whilst Simon is lambasted on here and in the tabloids for doing what a lot of single hetrosexual men do all over the planet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So are you saying that because Tom Jones has "proved he is a hetrosexual stud" by fathering a child whilst married to someone else is the reason he is not criticised:eek: How on earth does that make him better than someone who hasn't?
    As far as Simon's choice of contraception is concerned, maybe he has had a vasectomy, maybe he can't have children at all. But to suggest he hasn't had children certainly does not raise the question of whether he is gay or not! Since when was it necessary for anyone to prove that they are again, in your words "a hetrosexual stud".

When George Michael's sexual habits regarding nightly visits to Wimbledon Common where made public, people where quoted in the press and on this forum,saying that it was no one's business what he was doing. So because he has admitted that he is gay and Tom Jones has "proved he is a hetrosexual stud", make their sexual behaviour excusable, whilst Simon is lambasted on here and in the tabloids for doing what a lot of single hetrosexual men do all over the planet?

Simon Cowell and Max Clifford deem it necessary, I suggest you watch Louis Theroux Meets Max Clifford if you are in any doubt.

Some here are discussing why go to such lengths to show him as a heterosexual stud. We also understand that many people are unaware how stories are planted in the papers and believe everything they read.

Also, I've no idea what was said about George Michael on this forum as I wasn't here at the time, going from your join date you weren't here either.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Simon Cowell and Max Clifford deem it necessary, I suggest you watch Louis Theroux Meets Max Clifford if you are in any doubt.

Some here are discussing why go to such lengths to show him as a heterosexual stud. We also understand that many people are unaware how stories are planted in the papers and believe everything they read.

Also, I've no idea what was said about George Michael on this forum as I wasn't here at the time, going from your join date you weren't here either.

Yes, I watched the Max Clifford proramme?

No, people on here are convinced he is gay and imagining that this is all a set up to make him look like, again , in your unsavoury words "a hetrosexual stud".

As far as my membership of this forum goes, odd of you to check up on when I joined, but like a lot of people, I read the forums for a long time before I signed up. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member

Where did you get the information that Simon Cowell and Max Clifford deem it necessary? Another example of guess work, no doubt.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I watched the Max Clifford proramme?

No, people on here are convinced he is gay and imagining that this is all a set up to make him look like, again , in your unsavoury words "a hetrosexual stud".

As far as my membership of this forum goes, odd of you to check up on when I joined, but like a lot of people, I read the forums for a long time before I signed up. :rolleyes:

Over a decade of reading and not participating in discussions, nothing stopping you know though. :)

The term 'heterosexual stud' doesn't seem very unsavoury to me, but then I don't have a delicate stomach.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did you get the information that Simon Cowell and Max Clifford deem it necessary? Another example of guess work, no doubt.

It's not guess work, I suggest you watch Louis Theroux Meets Max Clifford again, you seem to have forgot most of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's not guess work, I suggest you watch Louis Theroux Meets Max Clifford again, you seem to have forgot most of it.

I haven't forgotten it and I certainly didn't see any suggestion in the programme suggesting that Simon Cowell was gay. I am well aware of the workings of PR companies, and Max Clifford is certainly one of the best in his field. Are you telling me that Clifford has managed to stop anyone coming forward to tell of a gay relationship with SC? The tabloids are waiting for just such a story and have blank cheque books at the ready, or do you think they have all been disposed of MI6 style:)
    Nowhere in the programme that you keep talking about is there any reference to SC being gay!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Over a decade of reading and not participating in discussions, nothing stopping you know though. :)

The term 'heterosexual stud' doesn't seem very unsavoury to me, but then I don't have a delicate stomach.

What has my participation on here got to do with you. You have certainly been a very active participant since you joined a few months ago:rolleyes:

Maybe the term you use is fine by you, but it is a rather crass and indeed male chauvanistic turn of phrase and comes across as very immature and screams of Barbara Cartland to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What has my participation on here got to do with you. You have certainly been a very active participant since you joined a few months ago:rolleyes:

Maybe the term you use is fine by you, but it is a rather crass and indeed male chauvanistic turn of phrase and comes across as very immature and screams of Barbara Cartland to me.

Hehe, Barbara Cartland never used words like heterosexual stud, perhaps you're confusing her with Jackie Collins. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't forgotten it and I certainly didn't see any suggestion in the programme suggesting that Simon Cowell was gay. I am well aware of the workings of PR companies, and Max Clifford is certainly one of the best in his field. Are you telling me that Clifford has managed to stop anyone coming forward to tell of a gay relationship with SC? The tabloids are waiting for just such a story and have blank cheque books at the ready, or do you think they have all been disposed of MI6 style:)
    Nowhere in the programme that you keep talking about is there any reference to SC being gay!

Hehe, Louis asks Simon and Max throughout the documentary if Simon is gay.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    He does seem to have a type dosen't he :rolleyes: , never doctors, lawyers or anything profesional or is it just Max dosen't have anyone like that on his books ;)

Our Si is such a raving hetro stud muffin, he hasn't got time for conversation or getting to know a woman. Oh no, he's just so full of hetroness, all he wants is a foxy woman with t*ts to give his Si loving to.
    So lapdancers and glamma models fit the bill nicely. What more could a completely 100% straight as they come hetro stud muffin want than a woman who doesn't want to talk afterwards and is easily impressed by a bulging wallet and the chance to sell all to Uncle Max after the completely hetro deed has been done?
  • Options
    DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't forgotten it and I certainly didn't see any suggestion in the programme suggesting that Simon Cowell was gay. I am well aware of the workings of PR companies, and Max Clifford is certainly one of the best in his field. Are you telling me that Clifford has managed to stop anyone coming forward to tell of a gay relationship with SC? The tabloids are waiting for just such a story and have blank cheque books at the ready, or do you think they have all been disposed of MI6 style:) Nowhere in the programme that you keep talking about is there any reference to SC being gay!

Don't forget SC employs a whole army of his own pr people, although Max still seems to be the mouthpiece. I don't think they would touch it with a bargepole. Much better to keep Simon and Max on there side and role out bs week on week, month on month, year on year :rolleyes: which is more profitable for them long-term ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    eerr, who wants to bonk Simon Cowell..?

He's all big and hairy :D
  • Options
    DubDubDubDub Posts: 2,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »

:D glad to know you're not blinded by bling :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Only when he's wearing his heels.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am sure that there's a chimpanzee out there that begs to differ :p
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He reminds me of Lord Farquaad :eek::p:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/night-copy/cheryl-cole-to-wreak-revenge-on-simon-802085

Cheryl Cole is to wreak her own sweet revenge on *Simon Cowell in an *explosive new tell-all *autobiography.

COWELL told her to dump husband Ashley Cole as their marriage *crumbled.

 SHE felt “stitched up” after taking her role on X Factor US only to be *humiliatingly axed from the show.

 HER romance with dancer Derek Hough helped her through the worst year of her life – yet Cowell advised her to dump him too.

 HER band Girls Aloud overcame their difficulties amid bust-ups, break-ups and rehab sessions
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/night-copy/cheryl-cole-to-wreak-revenge-on-simon-802085

Cheryl Cole is to wreak her own sweet revenge on *Simon Cowell in an *explosive new tell-all *autobiography.

 SHE felt “stitched up” after taking her role on X Factor US only to be *humiliatingly axed from the show.

 HER romance with dancer Derek Hough helped her through the worst year of her life – yet Cowell advised her to dump him too.

 HER band Girls Aloud overcame their difficulties amid bust-ups, break-ups and rehab sessions

Without even clicking on the link I can 100% guarantee you that this is bullsh!t.

It's common knowledge that by the time their marriage was over, Cheryl had the job on the XF. Her biggest condifent (publicaly) was her mother. Why on earth would she take advice from Simon Cowell, someone she had just met at the time? :eek:

SHE felt “stitched up” after taking her role on X Factor US only to be *humiliatingly axed from the show.
    Of course she felt stitched up but we will never hear the true story because it is all tied up in contracts. She will have signed a watertight confideantiality agreement before joining the show and will be very limited in what she can say after she has left the show.

HER romance with dancer Derek Hough helped her through the worst year of her life – yet Cowell advised her to dump him too.
    Hahahahahahahahahah Cheryl herself never confirmed that she was dating Derek so how on earth can anyone claim that Derek was the one that helped her through the worst year of her life? At a guess I would say that either her mother Joan or brother Garry (or more probably a combination of both plus friends) filled that role :rolleyes:

HER band Girls Aloud overcame their difficulties amid bust-ups, break-ups and rehab sessions

Have no idea what meaning or relevance this is supposed to have. Maybe the reference to Girls Alous might get the article more hits?

I'm not a Cheryl fan but this is but this is blatantly the tabs stirring. Cheryl has had plenty of reasons after the whole US XF debaucle to be bitter and has kept quiet. She has ignored the whole thing and now has her album to focus on. The best thing she can do is ingore sh!te like this.

It did give me a laugh though :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/model-smeared-in-simon-cowell-book-802110

Uh-oh. That's one less notch on his bed that the book and Simon claims to have had. Perhaps those women that contacted Clifford about stories weren't to say they did the deed with him but to say they DIDN'T. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tat story sounds so bizarre.