EE: Tracy

MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was initially going to ask whether you think Tracy would remain in the Vic, but I think it's pretty obvious she will. She's been with the show since the beginning, and she is friends with Shirley:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KciPuHRFDTI (best quality I could find, and one of THREE times I ever remember her doing something/ being involved with something, the other two being: when she was knocked unconscious by Sam, and when she was slagging off the Mitchells to Sean Slater).

What I want to say though, is, I think Tracy deserves her own storyline!! I know she's only an extra, but I'd imagine she'd be more than happy to be signed on as a regular. Does anyone agree? Her acting isn't bad, and it could be interesting to uncover a dark past or something, or maybe an episode a la Nikki and Paulo from Lost, where we go back to some iconic scenes and see things from Tracy's perspective? ;)

GET ON IT EASTENDERS!! Who is with me?

Comments

• los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I love Tracy in the role she has now. I really love how every so often they do a scene of "who slept with who?" and every's slept with Tracy off screen, including Phil and Ian. :D In the future, it would make my day (IF they do another one of those scenes) if we see Tina sheepishly raising her hand too. :D
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tracey has to stay!
    I'm hoping there is a scene tomorrow where they Linda tells her that her job is safe and then Tracey can fill her in on everyone.
  • MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    los.kav wrote: »
    I love Tracy in the role she has now. I really love how every so often they do a scene of "who slept with who?" and every's slept with Tracy off screen, including Phil and Ian. :D In the future, it would make my day (IF they do another one of those scenes) if we see Tina sheepishly raising her hand too. :D

Haha, i'd love that too xD
  • garthwest89garthwest89 Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Sorry OP I just don't think DTC shares your vision. :/ I got from this article that he was including Tracy in this little bit about the extras!
    http://m.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a537965/eastenders-boss-on-show-future-we-want-to-shock-the-audience.html
  • Bobby_MarzBobby_Marz Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,680
    Forum Member
    Tracy to stay :D
  • aspijackaspijack Posts: 1,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's on the cast list tonight
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aspijack wrote: »
    She's on the cast list tonight

yes meaning she has a speaking part
  • cctpscctps Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I'm late, sounds busy" - Classic Tracy.
  • Mattyboii1995Mattyboii1995 Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Tracy.
    I love how she's been there from the beginning so obviously knows Ian, Sharon, Dot, Phil etc. very well but her life is a complete mystery.
    Although I did like it when her husband and son revealed, a little treat for long-term viewers!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mick: "Who are ya?"
    Tracey: "Am Tracy who are you?"
    Mick: "The landlord...."

QUE DUFF DUFF.....
  • ea91ea91 Posts: 2,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Geez, her name is Tracey, not Tracy. And you claim to be a fan. :p
  • MarcusjllMarcusjll Posts: 1,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i actually thought for a second she would have left when Mick's wife asked her to leave! Glad that wasn't the case, she is a part of the fixtures and fittings after all!
  • Dan_1983Dan_1983 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Vic wouldn't be The Vic without Tracey.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,938
    Forum Member
    I loved the analogy Shirley made in regards to the ravens leaving the tower of London. And what happens when Tracey gets reinstated? All the problems with the Vic disappear. Clever writing!

I do love Tracey, she's one of the best characters the show has ever had.