Options

Medium - season 6 - US pace

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
Forum Member
Did anyone else see the season 6 premiere?

Comments

• Options
    hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1132641

I short thread here already. :)
    I did, and I really liked it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oops sorry. I did a search but still managed to miss that
  • Options
    hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No worries, I would have just replied, but I 'd already posted in the other thread, so I knew it existed :D

I'm Loving Medium BTW. I only started watching this summer after abandoning Ghost Whisperer as a lost cause. I watched it all and I am hooked.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hugsie wrote: »
    No worries, I would have just replied, but I 'd already posted in the other thread, so I knew it existed :D

I'm Loving Medium BTW. I only started watching this summer after abandoning Ghost Whisperer as a lost cause. I watched it all and I am hooked.

I watch both but have always felt Medium is far more superior! A friend told me about it when it was up to season 3 and I 'obtained' the first 2 seasons and watched them back to back. Hooked!
  • Options
    tvtimestvtimes Posts: 9,276
    Forum Member
    I just thoroughly enjoy this series so much, it really is great and different to what is out there at the moment. The season 6 premiere was fantastic and didn't dissapoint. Roll on tomorrow when i can acquire the second eppy. :) Patricia Arquette and Jake Webber are fantastic and so believable as husband and wife.
  • Options
    Jacko lives!Jacko lives! Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Joe's do didn't make an appearance!

This was a great episode for the actress who plays Ariel as we got to see a different side of her acting.
  • Options
    cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fab episode, I too was looking forward to Joe getting his haircut lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I actually asked my wife the same question about Joe's new do. I asked if if was the last episode or the first one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So what does everyone think of Mr Dubois' new hair do. I have to say i don't like it, but i am used to him having really long hair. It looks half finished now:D
  • Options
    popamberpopamber Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    I hope I'm not intruding but my mum loves this series, but we only have freeview and BBC2 - is it ever coming back??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tvtimes wrote: »
    So what does everyone think of Mr Dubois' new hair do. I have to say i don't like it, but i am used to him having really long hair. It looks half finished now:D

Very unimpressed with his new do!
  • Options
    leithladleithlad Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very unimpressed with his new do!

Well Joes new do aside this was a good episode especially for Bridget who needs more screen time imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah... I'm really liking this new season
  • Options
    Forum Member
    popamber wrote: »
    I hope I'm not intruding but my mum loves this series, but we only have freeview and BBC2 - is it ever coming back??

It doesn't look very likely at all i'm afraid. You will have to buy the box-sets or get Pay-tv. It will be a really long time in the future before a terrestrial channel will be able to buy the rights again, as Livings rights will have to run their course first.
  • Options
    Jacko lives!Jacko lives! Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was a bit lazy and ended up watching three episodes yesterday, catching up with the series.
    Joe's do's in the house now anyway!
    I watched last night's episode today and thought it was brilliant, certainly the best of the season, with its movie tribute turning into a great part of the show.
  • Options
    SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Help!
    What is US PACE?:o
    Where/how can I find it..if at all?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    US pace means watching it as it airs in the USA. Usually by dowloading