Options

Louis has NOT quit the show

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,687
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He has said that he will carry on tonight as scheduled, as it was what Stephen would've wanted. My sources arent great, but better than nothing.

(RIP Stephen)

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/545888/Boyzone-star-Stephen-Gately-dies.html

Comments

• Options
    wolfpawwolfpaw Posts: 10,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pity :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,203
    Forum Member
    I wasn't expecting him to quit the show entirely, but I would have liked to think he would have travelled to Majorca with the other Boyzone members.

For a start he has know Stephen and his family far longer than his acts on the show. IMO Stephen and his family are more important than the X Factor at the minute :(

Saying that it said on Sky News earlier that his decision may be subject to change. Hopefully he will see sense and see that he should be there for Stephen
  • Options
    BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would imaginge he'd travel to Majorca as soon as the show is over, Ronan won't be there for a quite a while and the others are going together anyway. There's not a lot he can do for them if he's worried about his groups being voted out while he's not there.

It's probably important to him that he carries on working, and is there for his acts:(