Alice - Go away! You annoying so and so.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I can't bare this character. She is so annoying. Her dad was awful yet she always justifys his actions.

I can see her being axed this year. Joey will be gone to.

Comments

• Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like her:eek:
  • IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    I quite like her:eek:

Me too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry guys, I just can't bare her. :(
    It hate her little mrs perfect attitude.
  • Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's dire. I didn't see the point of her when Derek was alive and I see even less point now. When she was crying in the last couple of episodes I kept wondering if I was supposed to give a damn about this pointless hollow character because I certainly do not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's dire. I didn't see the point of her when Derek was alive and I see even less point now. When she was crying in the last couple of episodes I kept wondering if I was supposed to give a damn about this pointless hollow character because I certainly do not.

Urgh. Why wasn't she with her own mother on New years eve. She is so nasty. She's like "Oh I have a new family now, bye".

You expect it from Joey - vain piece of...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OhWhenTheSaints is not going to like this thread at all
    :eek: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's far too stupid and sickly sweet for my liking. The only thing I find mildly amusing about the character is the fact that she seems to get as much time off work as she likes.

Now that Derek's gone, she doesn't really need to stick around. I'm hoping that by this time next year she'll be back living with her mum...far away from Walford.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    OhWhenTheSaints is not going to like this thread at all
    :eek: :D

Tell him or her I am going to chase Alice around the sqaure with a broom stick.

Also where on earth does she buy her clothes? Does she get them at some 50 plus outlet? I bet she bases her self on linda (from loose women).
  • Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »
    She's far too stupid and sickly sweet for my liking. The only thing I find mildly amusing about the character is the fact that she seems to get as much time off work as she likes.

Now that Derek's gone, she doesn't really need to stick around. I'm hoping that by this time next year she'll be back living with her mum...far away from Walford.

This is true, eastenders needs to toughen her up more
  • Top_TrumpsTop_Trumps Posts: 2,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does Alice do daily?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ownnnn wrote: »
    This is true, eastenders needs to toughen her up more

Agreed
    Top_Trumps wrote: »
    What does Alice do daily?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9_8Sc9CIAEPeC9.jpg:large
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maurice45 wrote: »

I'm struggling to understand why Alice get up early and dressed up for something, great pic :D
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,377
    Forum Member
    Strict wrote: »
    Urgh. Why wasn't she with her own mother on New years eve. She is so nasty. She's like "Oh I have a new family now, bye".

You expect it from Joey - vain piece of...

I agree, she was brought up by her mum while Derek wanted nothing to do with her, then she turns up he calls her Angel and suddenly he is the centre of her world and mum is cast aside, to be ignored at Christmas and New year while she cries over a man she only knew for a few months, who could not stand him at first, she was only threatening to leave a few weeks ago,now he is the most wonderful man to ever walk the earth!
  • The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You lot mad? She's by far the best character in EE atm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You lot mad? She's by far the best character in EE atm

LMAO :D:D:D:D

Well, at least you like her!

Michael, Carol and Denise are the best characters on EE at the moment in my opinion. Janine will be the best when she's back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    She's deluded.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,269
    Forum Member
    I don't actually mind Alice, I think because she spends most of her scenes with people who are worse than her (Anthony, Derek, Joey, Lucy and Lauren) that she just fades into the background.

I think they need to start developing friendships and I wonder how she and Tamwar would get on (not in a love relationship way) because I think they are both quite harmless.

I wouldn't even object to Alice, Poppy and Ayesha forming their own girlie group together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alice arrived 10th May last year so would she still be in Walford past May this year?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    I don't actually mind Alice, I think because she spends most of her scenes with people who are worse than her (Anthony, Derek, Joey, Lucy and Lauren) that she just fades into the background.

I think they need to start developing friendships and I wonder how she and Tamwar would get on (not in a love relationship way) because I think they are both quite harmless.

I wouldn't even object to Alice, Poppy and Ayesha forming their own girlie group together.

Imagine the dialogue, it would be infuriating to watch. :D

However I quite like Poppy, need to see more of Ayesha though.
  • ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,377
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »

I think poppy was really lovely to Alice on the day of the funeral, think they would make good friends, not in a going out boozing type of way, just being there.

I'm loving poppy with fats atm, they are so sweet, if Alice could get a nice boyfriend they would make a nice foursome. hope they keep them together.
  • axl roseaxl rose Posts: 1,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Characters like Alice would usually totally annoy me but I must admit I really like her. She's a beautiful looking girl too.
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Alice, she's adorable :o

I think, as well as being another Branning, she was a 'Heather' replacement- they are pretty alike.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    _drak wrote: »
    She's deluded.

I just watched a horror film called Alyce and she was too, she was a pyscho :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just when Alice thought things couldnt get any worse, her Boss has increased her hours at work.

She now has to do 6 hours a week :eek: :D
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was odd when she said "Now I've got nobody" after Derek died. Has she totally forgotten she has a mother who she lived with for years before she even knew Derek?