Four in a Bed :: New Series (Part 2)

Comments

• hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got it on but am faffing about on my laptop

Just noticed you in couch-trip, some weird shit in there. Are you on the "in" as it were?
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,541
    Forum Member
    I've got it on but am faffing about on my laptop

Ditto and not liking any of this lot. Helen's voice is so irritating :mad:
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Just noticed you in couch-trip, some weird shit in there. Are you on the "in" as it were?

I know :o

Seemed a good idea at the time. Am having second thoughts now :mad:
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know :o

Seemed a good idea at the time. Am having second thoughts now :mad:

You better do something dreadful BG and get thrown off!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You better do something dreadful BG and get thrown off!

I might just do that. Its really not what I thought it was going to be when I signed up.

I might just go AWOL!
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shrike wrote: »
    :confused: I can't see anything in that article which identifies any of the past owners.
    From reading the Facebook page I'd say Donkey woman was quite relaxed about her apperance on FIAB - its Julian from Looe who really has a bee in his bonnet.

It doesn't identify anyone, but the following is a few things the quite relaxed Donkey Woman has posted on the FIAB page on Facebook.

Think it's possibly coz we have contacted certain people who were exposed via their IP address when they thought they were anonymous sweet sweet revenge!!

o yes sirreeee, its taken us over 2 years but we now have a woman from Thatcham in Berkshire and a woman from Ingleby Barwick in Stockton banged to rights, both of whom not only screwed us over on FB but on Twitter and another internet forum....way back in 2010 people thought they were above any repercussions if they were 'anonymous' well happily technology has run rings round them and we are going to make them pay for their flippant knee jerk spiteful actions, am looking forward to reporting back without naming names or identifying anyone .......

owner of this page has now made direct messaging impossible, but sadly for you we have page grabbed several conversations and posts that have been deleted, we have 3 IP addresses currently under investigation and at least 2 solicitors that are keen to pursue it ♥ I am expecting to be excluded but I can conjure up several fake pages myself to complete the picture, will post on our PRIVATE group how tickety boo things are coming along and we WILL have the last laugh mwaaaahhaaaaaa

She's still just as lovely as in the programme!!!:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh Lordy!!! :eek:
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    habby wrote: »
    It doesn't identify anyone, but the following is a few things the quite relaxed Donkey Woman has posted on the FIAB page on Facebook.

Think it's possibly coz we have contacted certain people who were exposed via their IP address when they thought they were anonymous sweet sweet revenge!!

o yes sirreeee, its taken us over 2 years but we now have a woman from Thatcham in Berkshire and a woman from Ingleby Barwick in Stockton banged to rights, both of whom not only screwed us over on FB but on Twitter and another internet forum....way back in 2010 people thought they were above any repercussions if they were 'anonymous' well happily technology has run rings round them and we are going to make them pay for their flippant knee jerk spiteful actions, am looking forward to reporting back without naming names or identifying anyone .......

owner of this page has now made direct messaging impossible, but sadly for you we have page grabbed several conversations and posts that have been deleted, we have 3 IP addresses currently under investigation and at least 2 solicitors that are keen to pursue it ♥ I am expecting to be excluded but I can conjure up several fake pages myself to complete the picture, will post on our PRIVATE group how tickety boo things are coming along and we WILL have the last laugh mwaaaahhaaaaaa

She's still just as lovely as in the programme!!!:rolleyes:

Hmm - something's happened over the weekend - I don't know what but presumably some of the more extreme keyboard warriors overstepped the mark on the programs first showing and did something she considers actionable. We know fake reviews were posted on TA for some establishments and there have been time-wasting bookings and even reports of excrement through the post.
  • CherrybomberCherrybomber Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still cant find the face book page :(

Watching on +1. Another dislikeable lot. Partifcularly dislke the harridan that is Candida (isn't that a STD?) and her spineless husband.
    They are harping on about dinner now after carping about a perfectly adequate breakfast yesterday. Is snuffling like a fat truffle hog the primary interest when visiting a B&B?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm - something's happened over the weekend - I don't know what but presumably some of the more extreme keyboard warriors overstepped the mark on the programs first showing and did something she considers actionable. We know fake reviews were posted on TA for some establishments and there have been time-wasting bookings and even reports of excrement through the post.

Goodness me! :eek:

Is this becasuse she didnt provide a fry up for 47p? :confused:
  • habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Watching on +1. Another dislikeable lot. Partifcularly dislke the harridan that is Candida (isn't that a STD?) and her spineless husband.
    They are harping on about dinner now after carping about a perfectly adequate breakfast yesterday. Is snuffling like a fat truffle hog the primary interest when visiting a B&B?

I think this should be the main page.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    habby wrote: »
    I think this should be the main page.

Thank you :)

Oh poor Saba Hotel. Even the scrambled eggs, that he thinks are amazing, wont do for these people.

He does make it hard to like him due to his non-existant soft skills.
  • hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :)

Oh poor Saba Hotel. Even the scrambled eggs, that he thinks are amazing, wont do for these people.

He does make it hard to like him due to his non-existant soft skills.

he`s an arrogant individual....but if I was looking for a good clean budget accommodation in London, his place would suit.....Well either that or Claridges:D
    Forum Member

If you mean the FIAB on FB just put the title in and you will see the comments about Glenferndale but they also have their own page.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    If you mean the FIAB on FB just put the title in and you will see the comments about Glenferndale but they also have their own page.

I left a few comments on this Facebook page and had good replies and have left a note that they look at this Forum.

I hope they do.
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    I left a few comments on this Facebook page and had good replies and have left a note that they look at this Forum.

I hope they do.

:eek: Are you sure? Some of Ian and Margrets' friends and relations are dreadful potty mouths - I like to think we have a certain standard on this thread:p
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »

I hope they do.

Nice one. I wonder if they will?
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    :eek: Are you sure? Some of Ian and Margrets' friends and relations are dreadful potty mouths - I like to think we have a certain standard on this thread:p

Yes, I heard that but left a respectful comment which was replied to in the same vein. The mods on here are pretty strict so posts like that wouldnt be allowed.

I can only tell what happened in my case and it would be good if we got more info on what actually happened during the filming.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    If he doesn't get that laptop off the duvet quick it's gonna overheat big time.
    Forum Member
    Is this a repeat?
    Forum Member
    What the heck has the dog got to do with staying in a separate room :confused: it was not on their bed.
    That is too picky ...:mad:
  • NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jacobyte wrote: »
    Is this a repeat?

Yes it is.:)
    Forum Member
    Yes it is.:)

Thanks. Must've been one I missed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry .... I missed tonight's as late home from work

Catch up later as I recorded it..
  • WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    While I've no problem with people choosing to be vegetarians, vegans or whatever, I do object to them forcing others to comply with their beliefs.

Yes, I feel the same when someone tries to force bacon and eggs on me...
This discussion has been closed.