Options

Worried out of my mind... (infection?)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,116
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi All,

Apologies to sound grim but I feel like I need to talk to someone..

I was seeing this guy for a month and had unprotected oral sex for the first time just over a week ago.

Anyway since then I haven't felt very well. I've had a sore throat (maybe from kissing to much), upset stomach and my private area hasn't felt quite right since... Not to sure if it was because he was to rough or that I have caught something? It doesn't burn when I pee (sorry), and it doesn't look like I have an infection. But I feel a small feeling of discomfort every so often, and I've noticed uneven skin around the top skin of my penis.

I've read online and it has said sometimes there are no signs if you have caught something, and sometimes there is. I asked my partner (who isn't talking to me now) if he had had unprotected sex before and he said he had but 2 years ago..

He took offence (as would I), and he hasn't spoken to me since. What annoys me is that this was my first experience...

I've booked an appointment with my GP for Tuesday morning. I am very worried. I am so embarrassed as well.

Maybe my upset stomach is down to stress? I am in the process of moving into my new house at the moment? I hope I haven't messed my life up.

Comments

• Options
    CitySlickerCitySlicker Posts: 10,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    1. You're absolutely fine, nothing's wrong.

2. You're going to die.

3. Somewhere between 1 and 2.

Pick one of those options, they're bound to be right. I don't know what you want any of us to say on here? We're not medically trained and cannot even see you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1. You're absolutely fine, nothing's wrong.

2. You're going to die.

3. Somewhere between 1 and 2.

Pick one of those options, they're bound to be right. I don't know what you want any of us to say on here? We're not medically trained and cannot even see you.

You're right. Mod's please close my thread?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No offence but a lot of gays are at higher risk of having a STD, and you went unprotected, get checked out - you might have something, you might not, you wont know til you get checked out - but question your lifestyle choices (unprotected sex) esp if your gay. Best of luck.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scofield wrote: »
    No offence but a lot of gays are at higher risk of having a STD, and you went unprotected, get checked out - you might have something, you might not, you wont know til you get checked out - but question your lifestyle choices (unprotected sex) esp if your gay. Best of luck.

No offence but I am not "a lot" of gays.

A lot of straight people go around sleeping with different people every weekend.

This was my first time!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Strict wrote: »
    No offence but I am not "a lot" of gays.

A lot of straight people go around sleeping with different people every weekend.

This was my first time!

You said you were seeing a guy, and then talked about your penis!?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scofield wrote: »
    You said you were seeing a guy, and then talked about your penis!?

Sorry I misread what you said.
This discussion has been closed.