Options

Deans BTT

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i laughed so hard it was painful. I usually can't stand the guy but he really surprised me by going through it all.
    The best BTT EVER IMO.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    Dec trying to tell him to hold onto the star at the end when he was getting blasted was hilarious :D, he couldn't hear a thing :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still can't stop laughing.

"It's raaaaaaaats".

This tops everything on TV ever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    everyone is going on about the crocs etc but what about the bugs etc? They are always getting killed yet nobody gives a toss about that

they are all supposedly God's creatures (I'm not religious by the way) so why just worry about the crocs?

think of all the extra orphaned bugs there are tonight :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Remember everyone else has time to get ready for a trial and knows that they could be chosen .

Gaffers was just thrown straight in when he was probably nervous already about just going into camp .

Who cares if he was over-acting ? Very funny TV :-)
  • Options
    floraandfaunafloraandfauna Posts: 8,520
    Forum Member
    Fantastic, I loved it, the last one was the best where Ant and Dec were shouting at him to hold on to the star :D

The funniest bit for me was Ant and Dec trying to keep a straight face, they could hardly talk at the end :p:p:p
  • Options
    miavivmiaviv Posts: 3,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashamed to say but one of the best things on telly ever !
  • Options
    cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    I still can't stop laughing.

"It's raaaaaaaats".

This tops everything on TV ever.

:D:D

"I'm bleeeeeding"
  • Options
    square_eyessquare_eyes Posts: 7,559
    Forum Member
    How about Dean and Jan for the bug eating trial ?
  • Options
    MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ITV2 have just repeated bits of Deans trial and it is just as funny second time around. I am still literally howling with laughter :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    G1ggsy wrote:
    Remember everyone else has time to get ready for a trial and knows that they could be chosen .

Gaffers was just thrown straight in when he was probably nervous already about just going into camp .

Who cares if he was over-acting ? Very funny TV :-)

That's exactly what I thought. He just thought he was going in. He might have expected to have to jump out of a plane or something to get in, but he couldn't have expected the nastiest trial yet.

All credit to him. Something tells me he'll be received well in the camp.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time - I nearly wet myself laughing! I too at first wondered if he was acting, but Mark Durden Smith just said on ITV2 that he was terrified and that he threw up in the ads!
  • Options
    Diamonds1Diamonds1 Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dean : "What's in there? No! don't tell me!"

Absolute hero and contender to win! laughed so hard! :D and he wasn't even hungry so a proper team player!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    waxlion wrote:
    I thought dec over did it a bit with the laughing but then i doubt i could have controlled myself either!

BEST TRIAL EVER WITNESSED, i was worried for the crocs when he went in that hot tub!
    That was hilarious when Dec was saying to Dean to go in slowly - as he was thrashing wildly about! :D
  • Options
    TutunkaTutunka Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funniest TV moment since Pete fell in the BB pool!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    Dean was Lucky there was a Ad break
    giving the crew time to give him a drink of water.

Although he did say he puked in that break.

For a guy with so many fears
    he did very well.
  • Options
    Diamonds1Diamonds1 Posts: 986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He reminded me of Frank Spencer :D
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When he first met Ant and Dec and was told he was in the middle of a task he genuinely looked like he was going to bottle it all and walk off the show.

His face right at the start when he found out he was in a task was when I first started laughing.:D
    He genuinely didn't appear to be able to accept that he was in at the deep end and really seemed like he couldn't believe what was happening.
  • Options
    SWW (SWW)SWW (SWW) Posts: 23,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When he first met Ant and Dec and was told he was in the middle of a task he genuinely looked like he was going to bottle it all and walk off the show.

His face right at the start when he found out he was in a task was when I first started laughing.:D
    He genuinely didn't appear to be able to accept that he was in at the deep end and really seemed like he couldn't believe what was happening.

Spot on Alrightmate :)

The entire Live Trila from beginning to end was absolutely class erality TV... it's like when you go football and watch untodl hours of drudgery, until every now and again there is a mark of brillance... except in this case... it was brilliant from beginning to end...

Regards
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    I ws cutting my son's hair at the time (had the urge since Scissorhands and it was too long anyway)

So I didn't see mcuh of it. But my son's hysterics all through it, said it all.....along with his finished hairstyle. :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The man's got big balls alright.
    Much respect. :)
  • Options
    ShuttermazeShuttermaze Posts: 7,284
    Forum Member
    I'm still giggling. God, I hope this goes on utube. I'll be glued to the screen laughing again, and again, and again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    I never thought Paul Burrell's could be equalled... Now I'm undecided..

Is this funnier than Paul's BTT? Help me decide..
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SWW (SWW) wrote:
    Spot on Alrightmate :)

The entire Live Trila from beginning to end was absolutely class erality TV... it's like when you go football and watch untodl hours of drudgery, until every now and again there is a mark of brillance... except in this case... it was brilliant from beginning to end...

Regards

Hello there SWW :D:)

Yes, the entire task was television you dream for in 'I'm a Celeb'...but what I thought was good about just before the task started and Dean first met Ant and Dec, was that it was actually gripping, edgy television as well as being funny at the same time.

Which is the kind of television that is very difficult to write, let alone hope to happen in realtime on the spur of the moment.

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The producers must be in seventh heaven! Dean was tv gold.