What has Micheal done in this series?

stevenjwstevenjw Posts: 110
Forum Member
Other than sing. I have not seen him do very much.

He is like another Lucinda.

Comments

• Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm...who's Michael? :o

(I assume the response to that is..."precisely")
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Creepy sounding voice. Quite short. I thought people would know all the candidates by now!

What does stevenjw mean by another Lucinda? I think that's the reason why people are not bothering to comment...because he is nothing like her. Michael will probably be fired next and I can see Lucinda at least in the final 6
  • ontheloop54ontheloop54 Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horrible voice, but quite entertaining :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I can tell, all he has done is whine, moan and bitch.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    booklover wrote: »
    As far as I can tell, all he has done is whine, moan and bitch.

Don't be so unfair :mad: he's also managed to sell £130 worth of fish for £50 ;):p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On Wednesday i reckon the answer to your question will be 'got sacked' ;):D
  • PatheticFallacyPatheticFallacy Posts: 7,761
    Forum Member
    Are you people for real? He's done that dance! :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a rubbish negotiator. Other than that, I haven't seen him do anything.
  • Slow AlexSlow Alex Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creepy sounding voice. Quite short. I thought people would know all the candidates by now!

What does stevenjw mean by another Lucinda? I think that's the reason why people are not bothering to comment...because he is nothing like her. Michael will probably be fired next and I can see Lucinda at least in the final 6

his voice is very camp, surprised he was paid by WOMEN for sex in his uni days. still he seems like an affable enough guy (but not an apprentice). However, by coincidence He provided my favorite 3 moments this series a) half a pizza-gate b)the way he said Simon was an awful PM and c)getting the two (drunk?) men in the pub to test the ice-cream
  • EtherealEthereal Posts: 36,118
    Forum Member
    He's done nothing and I don't find him entertaining either.
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Theres a candidate like Michael every year...does beggar all of any note but manages to make it through several weeks purely by chance.

The most notable candidate of this kind was Raj in series 1 who made it to the top 6 without doing a single thing of note all series, even when he was supposedly project manager.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha I remember Raj ... he was beyond useless :D

I find Michael relly irritating. He hasn't done anything of note yet, but always moans/whines about the lack of ability in others. In the fish task he failed to negotiate; the laundry task he was reluctant to get his hands dirty .. I didn't like some of his comments to Simon over the phone and in the restaurant task - he just looked a bit of an idiot and that doesn't include the singing. He seems snobbish and patronising, yet seems to lack ability himself.

I find him annoying.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apart from perfecting the "always on the verge of tears" look and singing badly....I honestly don't know.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has annoyed me - thats what he has done
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Well I can assure you all that Michael makes a big impact in this week's show!:D
  • Slow AlexSlow Alex Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having read some articles on him recently, he is coming across to me as wannabe. He went to theatre class, has done some acting and has been seen out on the town with fellow wannabe Lindi...
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    Well I can assure you all that Michael makes a big impact in this week's show!:D

Looking forward to seeing that:rolleyes:

Hes not the worst apple in the cart bless him. I loved him convincing the drunks they would be great to judge his ice creams! I honestly think the BBC have edited the show this year to give us a big bang on one candidate each week :)
  • stevenjwstevenjw Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=What does stevenjw mean by another Lucinda? I think that's the reason why people are not bothering to comment...because he is nothing like her. [/QUOTE]

What I meant that he is like another Lucinda, because he has not really been doing that much in the show.
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't be so unfair :mad: he's also managed to sell £130 worth of fish for £50 ;):p

Ohhhhh....hiiiim. The prize plonker. ;)
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    stevenjw wrote: »
    What I meant that he is like another Lucinda, because he has not really been doing that much in the show.

True. Although at least we've been seeing a lot more of Lucinda. I didn't even know who Michael was until someone described him. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael was so annoying this week. He won by default (and his reaction to victory was at best unsettling) and should have been fired.
    Tbh I though Sir Alan would make an exception and fire him after his boardroom performance. The team won in spite, not because, of him. And then his lofty criticisms of others back in the house .... simply unpleasant. Who does he think he is??
  • Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well, I guess his done something memorable now...but being a bad winner and then showing yourself to be a nasty bully isn't really an improvement on things really, is it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    well, I guess his done something memorable now...but being a bad winner and then showing yourself to be a nasty bully isn't really an improvement on things really, is it?

Nope. He pointed the gun right at his toe end and pulled the trigger.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Katenutzs wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing that:rolleyes:

Hes not the worst apple in the cart bless him. I loved him convincing the drunks they would be great to judge his ice creams! I honestly think the BBC have edited the show this year to give us a big bang on one candidate each week :)

I thought Michael was going to get fired tonight (as had been predicted) which was what I thought his big impact would be. I was pretty certain of this until the suspenseful moment when it was announced his team had sold 19,000 cards to celebrations.

Still his outburst when they won the task at least showed how he really put his heart into the task.

Apart from his criticism of Sara which was unfair he seems an OK guy - he certainly seems to be a hit with the ladies (well those in Edinburgh anyway:D)