Natasha Giggs has officially sold her story.

Comments

• googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can the whole sorry lot of them not be put away and forgotten about forever. They're all a national embarrassment!
  • Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    Natasha – reportedly nicknamed “Ring ‘n Ride” by other Man Utd players she has allegedly cheated with over the years

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/06/12/ryan-giggs-affair-he-tells-brother-rhodri-to-get-rid-of-cheat-wife-natasha-115875-23195772/#ixzz1P3xEQLsV

There are some really, very sick individuals in the whole family.... it truly is like something you would see on a Jeremy Kyle show......

Daily Star said that the actor Will Mellor who is best friends with Rhodri and Best Man at his wedding to Natasha has had sex with her as well. So that's his brother and best friend who have had sex with his wife at some point. Has the guy no self-respect, even if it happened before they married why marry a woman your brother and best friend have been intimate with?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/195264/GIGGS-LOVER-SEX-SHOCK/
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Slapper sells story. Who seen this one coming?
  • TIvsTIPTIvsTIP Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    Daily Star said that the actor Will Mellor who is best friends with Rhodri and Best Man at his wedding to Natasha has had sex with her as well. So that's his brother and best friend who have had sex with his wife at some point. Has the guy no self-respect, even if it happened before they married why marry a woman your brother and best friend have been intimate with?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/195264/GIGGS-LOVER-SEX-SHOCK/

Apparently that was 11 years ago. You can't help who you fall for and it isn't clear wherever rhodri knew she was with giggs first.

Very sad really. No wonder the tabs were keen to get this injunction overturned when you consider who else had injunctions.. Unknown actor, ramseys father in law etc etc
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Rhodri. Finding out your wife is a c*m dumpster must really suck.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Poor Rhodri. Finding out your wife is a c*m dumpster must really suck.

Yeah, but he played for Torquay United, so he must be used to being a laughing stock, to be fair.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fine to slag her but what about her allegations? I do believe that she had an affair off and on with Ryan Giggs for over 8 years.

However, her pregnancy/abortion of Ryan Giggs' baby two weeks before her wedding? Blows the mind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Self respect, and respect for others. These people are completely devoid of either. Makes me sick to say the least.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Self respect, and respect for others. These people are completely devoid of either. Makes me sick to say the least.

It strikes me that Giggs and Natasha would be candidates for the Jeremy Kyle show in another life.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    Imogen has always said she had no intention of selling her story. Whatever the truth of it, even Imogen has come out of it with more class than Natasha.
    Imogen was always going to sell her story and she did. She told all in Heat and it was really laughable/cringey. Apparently she couldn't forgive someone who cheated on her LMAO! You couldn't make it up. She has some nerve on her, I'll give her that but she has no class.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    It strikes me that Giggs and Natasha would be candidates for the Jeremy Kyle show in another life.

Yep, although even the low lifes that go on Jeremy Kyle would struggle to keep up a pretence that they are somebody they are not for so many years :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This woman is a complete and utter bitch - what a nasty spiteful cow she is.

Ryan is a disgrace, but what this woman has done is far worse.

How could she marry his brother knowing what she was doing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    This woman is a complete and utter bitch - what a nasty spiteful cow she is.

Ryan is a disgrace, but what this woman has done is far worse.

How could she marry his brother knowing what she was doing.

i disagree slightly. i think their both as bad each other. what giggs did was equally as bad as natasha. like imogen, i dont believe natasha should be the only one who is seen as 'evil' for breaking up a family. giggs played his part too. how could giggs do what he did to his brother?
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't read the whole thread, sorry :o

But noticed on the DM that Natasha aborted Ryan's baby 2 weeks before she married his brother.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2002655/Ryan-Giggs-Natasha-Giggs-says-abortion-falling-pregnant-footballer.html

They're both scum. How could either of them do what they have done to their family? :(
  • TIvsTIPTIvsTIP Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    How can hisbrother know he is the father of the kid he shares with Natasha when she admits Ryan got her pregnant?

She needs to know when to shut up. I would have thought most people would try to reach out to their wife/husband in this case (however in vain). Maybe that 15 mins is more important.
  • Charlie ChuckCharlie Chuck Posts: 2,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »

But noticed on the DM that Natasha aborted Ryan's baby 2 weeks before she married his brother.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2002655/Ryan-Giggs-Natasha-Giggs-says-abortion-falling-pregnant-footballer.html

They're both scum. How could either of them do what they have done to their family? :(

We need a resident psychiatrist on this forum to work it all out for us. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's willing to tell all and more because she probably wanted to end it. Her actions show a deliberate destruction of her marriage. She'd rather take the money and divorce over family and marriage.

And along the way, she wants to destroy Ryan Giggs' good-boy image. Push comes to shove, I bet she's kept evidence of their activities and was waiting for the right time to trot it out.

She's done both now: annihilated her marriage and Giggs' image.

No one can take away the fact that he's the most decorated English footballer, though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trac wrote: »
    i disagree slightly. i think their both as bad each other. what giggs did was equally as bad as natasha. like imogen, i dont believe natasha should be the only one who is seen as 'evil' for breaking up a family. giggs played his part too. how could giggs do what he did to his brother?

But why marry his brother? She didn't have to even date him she shouldn't have married him certainly. She is a bitch to do that :mad:

Yep Ryan is a knob, but that's a different issue.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »

Why on earth would she say something like that in a National newspaper. Total fame **** with no shame and absolutely no respect for her husband. Cheating is bad enough but the way she has conducted herself is appalling. I thought it was bad enough when she claimed it felt like Ryan had been cheating on her with Imogen but this is a new low.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why on earth would she say something like that in a National newspaper. Total fame **** with no shame and absolutely no respect for her husband. Cheating is bad enough but the way she has conducted herself is appalling. I thought it was bad enough when she claimed it felt like Ryan had been cheating on her with Imogen but this is a new low.

I know. It's horrible. How low can she possibly go? Some things can be kept private FFS. Broadcasting an abortion before your marriage and the baby wasn't your fiances? She's disgusting. Of course Ryan is too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This woman has absolutely NO SHAME!!!! Her poor children personally I think both her and Giggs are as bad as each other she shouldnt have married Rhodi if she was having an affair with his brother and Ryan should have told his brother that his wife was the local bike. If it was public knowledge in Manchester how could no one of told him people have probably been laughing at him behind his back for years anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got nothing to lose. She certainly has no self-respect or dignity. Sleeping with your fiancee's brother for years. Getting pregnant and then going through a termination. Then 2 weeks later marrying the fiance while continuing to sleep with the brother. Selling her story is an easy feat after all that.

And Ryan Giggs -- while he's not talking, his actions are. Sleeping with his brother's girlfriend/fiancee/wife throughout his relationship with Stacey Giggs. Even sleeping with her while the wife's at the hospital after giving birth to his newborns. Getting her pregnant and giving her money for a termination. Then having a couple more long-term relationships behind Stacey's back. Never at any point being monogamist in his relationship with Stacey unless they were on holiday together. Going to rehab for "sex addiction" to save his marriage and his reputation.

The depths of low these two have sunk is unbelievable. Clearly Natasha and Giggs don't care about anybody but themselves and their sexual gratification.

To be honest, another woman, including Imogen Thomas, revealing her relationship with Giggs cannot top the disgust generated by Ryan Giggs and Natasha.

The only true victims here are Rhodri and the kids.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    a new zleb "star" will emerge from all this I fear....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    a new zleb "star" will emerge from all this I fear....

And, I think that's what Natasha has been aiming for all along. Why be married and work as an estate agent when she could be in London hanging with likes of KK, Amy Child, and KP and still earn a little bit of dough.