• bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted (irrelevant to thread)
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Posh luvvie in lack charisma shocka :yawn:

Ps...Superman? Again? Really? Forgive me, I don't go to the cinema, Hollywood is run by accountants.
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    Do people expect all actors to be jumping up and down on chat show sofas, screaming alà Tom Cruise, or something?

Crowe didn't and he came across really well.

Cavill is just uninteresting and insipid.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Creamtea wrote: »
    Do people expect all actors to be jumping up and down on chat show sofas, screaming alà Tom Cruise, or something?

Hell no.
    But surely there is a happy medium somewhere between the blandest man in the room and a teeny tiny, batshit mental religious loon?
  • Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    Henry is just perfect, nothing about his looks that you would change . The body , the face , the hairy chest .i think his personality was fine on Graham Norton , not the life and soul of the party but when you look like him , who cares ?

Completely agree....much prefer the handsome silent type myself. :)
  • halstationhalstation Posts: 502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw Man Of Steel today and I was quite surprised that his bottom row of teeth was a bit overcrowded.

I thought he was a good choice for the title role.
    Who cares if he's a bit quiet. We can't all be handsome and chatty.;)
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I preferred him in his Tudor days when he was more handsomely rugged and had more of an edge to him. He seems a little too "airbrushed" and has that typical "Hollywood" look about him now:(
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makson wrote: »
    I preferred him in his Tudor days when he was more handsomely rugged and had more of an edge to him. He seems a little too "airbrushed" and has that typical "Hollywood" look about him now:(

He's definitely got the Clark Kent look to a T. But he did look better in The Tudors. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So MoS last night and I just cannot get over how beautiful he is. :o That rugged look of his at the beginning was swooooon. Much better than the clean cut look. Just perfect in every aspect. I'm so shallow. :D