Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have seen it before occasionally so I don't entirely blame this thread but I am stuck in hospital and wanted some amusement. I have to say I am more taken with playing on my ancient phone than watching if that says anything about it.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xaulleo wrote: »
    I have seen it before occasionally so I don't entirely blame this thread but I am stuck in hospital and wanted some amusement. I have to say I am more taken with playing on my ancient phone than watching if that says anything about it.

Hope watching his show doesn't make your stay in hospital any worse...Get Well Soon
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you! There is certainly a lot of material already for the reviewage....
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just turned it on purely for the purpose of this thread ( which I love:) ) and within minutes it had me lmao with his 'musings' on life and love.... what alot of toddle.

Two greats :

"how did I go from loosing talent shows to now?" Indeed this is the sixty million dollar question Pete, answers on a postcard? :D

"I like to be the provider but we will both have great jobs" yes a qualified Dr is a great and dedicated job .. exactly what is your job Pete:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is unwatchable even for me and I'm practically trapped and totally bored

ETA I just noticed the time and promise I have been otherwise distracted before looking back at the telly
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am a qualified chef... And I can assure you Andre is no chef..I think he would have trouble boiling the kettle

Oh come on Betty, he only has to press the button.

Oh yeah, I see where he might get confused.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big love to this thread and the PA show, it's like the Bistro to a good Sunday roast. You can't have one without the other.

<lights cigarette, in a very satisfied way>
    <and I don't even smoke>
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Oh come on Betty, he only has to press the button.

Oh yeah, I see where he might get confused.

He would forget he needs water before switching it on;)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He would forget he needs water before switching it on;)

Fancy kitchens these days Betty have taps that dispense boiling water. No need for a kettle. :) How the other half live!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fancy kitchens these days Betty have taps that dispense boiling water. No need for a kettle. :) How the other half live!

Oooh how fancy .... As a parent I'd be a bit nervous of having a tap that spouts boiling water...I'm sure Pete being the greatest parent that ever lived would share my concerns ;)

P.s. is Gloria still with Peter
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    I wish shallow people who watch the tv prog realise its them thats paying for him to swan around in his posh car. Its time to switch off folks and let the guy get a proper job. ( and I used to be fan!):mad:
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh how fancy .... As a parent I'd be a bit nervous of having a tap that spouts boiling water...I'm sure Pete being the greatest parent that ever lived would share my concerns ;)

No need to worry Betty, Peter doesn't have a Zip tap in his kitchen. He has a Breville colour changing filter kettle, the same as mine. Even changes colours when it's not being used.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

She certainly is Betty .... she was seen backing out of many shots! :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wait till you hear about the taps that were on the show tonight.

And I am not shallow whoever said that. I was bored and wanted some light relief. If he can make some money from it, more fool me.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big love to this thread and the PA show, it's like the Bistro to a good Sunday roast. You can't have one without the other.

<lights cigarette, in a very satisfied way>
    <and I don't even smoke>

Il stand and light a cigerette with you duvindupain while you contemplate
    < and I don't smoke either >;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    strewth wrote: »
    I wish shallow people who watch the tv prog realise its them thats paying for him to swan around in his posh car. Its time to switch off folks and let the guy get a proper job. ( and I used to be fan!):mad:

Well thankfully it's his last series of the show *phew*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait till you hear about the taps that were on the show tonight.

And I am not shallow whoever said that. I was bored and wanted some light relief. If he can make some money from it, more fool me.

I saw them. Spring water on tap! That was a new one on me. Never heard of them before, :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    strewth wrote: »

Banged to rights ... shallow is my middle name, :o;) I do hope that is okay. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've just seen your post I do hope your hospital visit isn't serious have you your own tv then in there?!
    I must admit I didn't know Petey had his program on tonight as I haven't been watching ITV2 lately so lucky for me must have missed all the adverts for it :D
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see his show back on tv, also saw him doing some medical thing for This Morning, what the hell does he know about health, really wish he would go away.
    I wonder what magazine going to get the baby pictures, I can see it now Peter, his girlfriend, the baby, Junior and Princess all smiles and cuddles, with Peter bleating on how happy he is, how much his kids love his girlfriend.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw them. Spring water on tap! That was a new one on me. Never heard of them before, :eek:

What was it filtered water on tap as I didn't watch it? If so my Dad has it on tap he obviously has to pay a lot for it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    What was it filtered water on tap as I didn't watch it? If so my Dad has it on tap he obviously has to pay a lot for it!

Yes it was filtered water. Both still and sparkling water on tap. I have never heard of this before. I would assume it takes a lot of maintenance with filters and so on. I think I'd rather buy a multi-pack of Evian from Waitrose. :) :cool:
This discussion has been closed.