Has that weasel Rylan been dumped from BOTS?

Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
Forum Member
✭✭
Or will is presence be infecting out screens some time soon? :cry:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    Rylan is on Sunday, Mondays and Fridays.
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shabanam wrote: »
    Rylan is on Sunday, Mondays and Fridays.

Mores the pity :mad:
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No - hahahaha. Shame! I Like him :)
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has a midweek job he flies to in Magaluf so he can't do BOTS midweek.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I think Rylan is coming into his role on the show, and improvising more and having a bit of fun. AJ on the other hand...
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame. I thought 5 might have seen the light and kicked this piece of shit out.
  • simonmooresimonmoore Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I right enjoy it when he is on!
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They wouldn't be getting my viewing at all if Rylan didn't present. It's such a dull show without him. I only watch the nights that he's on. :)
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    He is rubbish. he gets 4 days off a week to get his teeth re-polished.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Feels like we haven't seen him for a good while, must have other commitments
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that he's doing a pretty good job for his first presenting role. He's certainly more professional than his female co-presenter and he copes better with making spontaneous contributions to the conversation.
    I think there are those who simply don't like him and no matter what he says or does they'll criticise him without any real justification - they're just biased.
  • QueeniejeanQueeniejean Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    I like Rylan and AJ. I don't know why people have to be so negative and nasty about presenters. It is a lighthearted show and Rylan is just right for it.
    AJ is not liked mainly because of her accent and the southern bias we have in this country. The people saying they are Northern and can't understand her invariably have a southern address if their location is stated at all. Has every one of them relocated to the south. I would rather hear a Northern accent than the mangled vowels of certain Essex speakers any day.
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Rylan now he has settled in is OK on BOTS. Get rid of shouty AJ though, cant understand a word the woman says/shouts.
  • Vicks-LouiseVicks-Louise Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan and Emma are without a shadow of a doubt the best BOTS presenters....aj - can not take to her at all
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They wouldn't be getting my viewing at all if Rylan didn't present. It's such a dull show without him. I only watch the nights that he's on. :)

He is human flotsam and jetsam.
    Vacuous, crude and vain. The celebration of creatures like him is saddening.
    The BBOTS show does however identify the idiotic and ignorant market that channel 5 have targeted.
    I don't watch.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan and Emma are without a shadow of a doubt the best BOTS presenters....aj - can not take to her at all

Yep totally agree, AJ should go.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We get this every tuesday and Wednesday. He iant going no where
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that he's doing a pretty good job for his first presenting role. He's certainly more professional than his female co-presenter and he copes better with making spontaneous contributions to the conversation.

Never thought I'd say this as I loathed him before, but a big I AGREE!!! to that.
  • BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    low budget this year
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never liked him.......dislike people who prance and scream and wave their hands about and over-act.......reminds me of Marco in one of the BBs........

......but I must admit I am gradually thawing to him, he seems to have calmed down a bit of late.......
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never thought I'd say this as I loathed him before, but a big I AGREE!!! to that.
    Same here!
  • Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, he's much better at off the cuff chat, where as AJ cant seem to string a sentance together for falling over her words.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    The BBOTS show does however identify the idiotic and ignorant market that channel 5 have targeted.
    I don't watch.
    Creature? Are you real? Not only is that beyond rude and distasteful, it says a LOT more about you than him. :rolleyes:

You'll notice the majority of people in this thread like him. And that's coming from DS. He fits the job perfectly and I personally think he's done the show a massive favour.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't like him in The X Factor, didn't like him in 'Celeb' BB, still can't stand the sight nor sound of him.
  • Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    I don't watch.

How unpleasant.

I couldn't stand him on the X Factor, but I really like Rylan, and he is getting better on BOTS, unlike the shouty sidekick.