What do you think of these signs?

theiceman2014theiceman2014 Posts: 623
Forum Member
✭✭
Everytime my cousin bumps into this girl we know, she will ask how everyone is in a normal voice but allways asks about my Brother in a flirty sounding voice and giggles too.

I bumped into her not long ago and she asked how everything was in normal voice then asked how my brother was in a flirty voice, i told her he was ok and that he was asking about her too, she said 'aww has he? and she smiled and giggled in excitment.

They not seen each other in month but she allways asks about him in that way.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everytime my cousin bumps into this girl we know, she will ask how everyone is in a normal voice but allways asks about my Brother in a flirty sounding voice and giggles too.

I bumped into her not long ago and she asked how everything was in normal voice then asked how my brother was in a flirty voice, i told her he was ok and that he was asking about her too, she said 'aww has he? and she smiled and giggled in excitment.

What signs?
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So tell your brother to call/message her?
  • Will_BeeWill_Bee Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a sneaking suspicion that she may like your cousin.

Call it a gut feeling or intuition but I think she may have a little "thing" for him.

But even more than that, I think you may be jealous, because YOU like her !
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Next time she asks tell her

"Oddly enough I've just had a phone call from him he's on his way to this hospital his fiancée has just gone into labour"
  • theiceman2014theiceman2014 Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will_Bee wrote: »
    I have a sneaking suspicion that she may like your cousin.

Call it a gut feeling or intuition but I think she may have a little "thing" for him.

But even more than that, I think you may be jealous, because YOU like her !

I doubt it as my cousin is female and the girl is straight and its my brother the girl allways asks about in that tone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Takae wrote: »

Yess its the same girl but this convo was not long ago.
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why the need for another thread on the same subject?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why the need for another thread on the same subject?

Just thought it would be better to start fresh
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,252
    Forum Member

This isn't Advice.
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she keeps bumping into people it may be a sign she needs glasses.
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This rings a bell :confused:

ETA Just noticed other similar posts. Dear me, a million+ subjects to discuss and you re-hash...
  • lee_sharplee_sharp Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like she wants a good old fashion muff dive.
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just thought it would be better to start fresh

Seriously?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    This isn't Advice.

I didnt say it was advice
  • PrinceOfDenmarkPrinceOfDenmark Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haven't we been here before?
  • trevgotrevgo Posts: 28,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't you bump the other thread?
  • scottie2121scottie2121 Posts: 11,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok . . how old is this girl and how old is your brother?
  • PrinceOfDenmarkPrinceOfDenmark Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have you not considered offering her a portion yourself?
  • TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The girl sounds like she's about 13.
    Your brother (Stan) sounds like a moron.
    I can't believe I posted in this thread.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Tell your brother he has an admirer, give him her number, and let them get on with it. I feel a bit sorry for this girl if this has been going on since last August :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tell your brother he has an admirer, give him her number, and let them get on with it. I feel a bit sorry for this girl if this has been going on since last August :cry:

Why do you feel sorry for her?
  • lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    These signs are funnier:

http://www.signspotting.com/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lemoncurd wrote: »
    These signs are funnier:

http://www.signspotting.com/

Ok lol