Options

The DS Apprentice

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
Forum Member
I have decided to start up something new, The DS Apprentice which is basically like the one off the tv but which can be done over the computer. Here are the rules:

1. There will be 16 candidates who will be split into 2 teams. So each team doesn't know how the other is doing, they must only report to each other by pm.

2. Unlike the tv series, there will be 4 advisors (2 each team). As well as the candidates sending the information to each other via pm, they must also send the same information to the 2 advisors monitoring their team and me. Failure to do this will have consequnces.

3. Me or the advisors have the right to step in at any time if things get out of hand.

Apart from that, the rules will be the same, but some new ones may be added along the way. And remember, this is just fun so don't take it too seriously.

If you would like to join then just tell me the job you would like on this thread. First come, first served:

Advisors:

Candidates:

Please note: Some challenges may be the same as ones used off The Apprentice on tv.

Comments