Simon Barlow

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »
    Yes he's a brat and has no manners. I hate how he thinks he knows everything and Saint Leanne encourages his bratty behaviour.

Precisely. Most of the time curly just copies her.

I do blame the scriptwriters too for sometimes giving him weird things to say.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes's a horrible little brat end of. Far too cocky and sure of himself, as someone else said, at that age if your ordered to get into a taxi so you don't miss your flight, you bloody well get into it sharpish, not stand there arguing and saying no. Leanne is just as bloody bad for letting him behave like that. Little turd needs a damn good thrashing:mad:.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    cant stand him but he's been a little bit better around carla atm thank god
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thaila wrote: »
    cant stand him but he's been a little bit better around carla atm thank god

Oh I bet she'd going to get a few kicks to the shins soon, seeing as she wants to leave the stroppy curly haired one behind.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The boy who plays him is a cracking little actor the best child actor in soap by amile!
  • NELLIENASHNELLIENASH Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evil little rat. If I were Carla I'd poison him.
  • PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    I don't. He was cute at one point, but now he's just annoying and spoiled. Selective about who is his mum or dad when the situation brings him toys.
    You have hit the nail right on the head there!
  • PopsiemiaPopsiemia Posts: 5,135
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    Yes he's a brat and has no manners. I hate how he thinks he knows everything and Saint Leanne encourages his bratty behaviour.
    Another great and true comment.
    he used to be fine, but the past 18 months or so he has been turned into such an obnoxious kid.
    Have any other Corrie actors ever made any comments(be they masked for safety's sake) about what the child is like off stage cos I feel sure that someone has given a veiled response once that he is just like that off stage too?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    I used to like Simon, but now I just can't stand him, he's just as bad as Leanne I think. How can one minute you're up for going to the States and then "I don't want to go to America anyway." make your mind up Simon, for christ sake! :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thinking about Rosie Webster / Helen Flanagan and how her onscreen persona was pretty much the same as her actual personality and also how spoiled she was which she pretty much blamed on the fact that growing up on corrie everything was done for her... just imagine what simon barlow will be like by the time he's a teenager!!