Adobe Premiere and Encoder Issues

I've been having an issue with this for a while and I need help with this.

I have finished creating a video on Premiere and now I need to export it, I have downloaded the encoder but for some reason the encoder will not register with my premiere system. Does anyone know any solution for this?

Comments

• mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always use the built in media export options but what encoder have you downloaded?
  • k0213818k0213818 Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    mred2000 wrote: »
    I always use the built in media export options but what encoder have you downloaded?

Adobe encoder CS4
    Forum Member
    k0213818 wrote: »
    Adobe encoder CS4

When I fire up the encoder and select "Add Premiere Pro Sequence" an error message comes up saying "Could not connect to Adobe Premiere Pro, Please verify that adobe premiere pro is installed" (which it is).
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I jumped from CS3 to CS6 but all I ever did was go to file>export>Adobe Media Encoder (it's just 'media' in CS6), pick my settings and go. I never needed to download an encoder going that route so I'm not sure if you're trying to do something massively different or not.

Are you using Pro or Elements?
    Forum Member
    mred2000 wrote: »
    I jumped from CS3 to CS6 but all I ever did was go to file>export>Adobe Media Encoder (it's just 'media' in CS6), pick my settings and go. I never needed to download an encoder going that route so I'm not sure if you're trying to do something massively different or not.

Are you using Pro or Elements?

Pro, I'll be honest I think there was a flaw when I downloaded the software, so I'll finish making the project and then try re-downloading it.