Britain's got talent - Do they deliberatley choose crap acts?

124»

Comments

• RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    OK, thanks Tabby!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    what was the title of the song the boy sang, i know wats its called but i cant spell it. cheers in advance
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lbug wrote: »
    what was the title of the song the boy sang, i know wats its called but i cant spell it. cheers in advance

pie jesu from Andrew Lloyd Webber's "requiem"
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe it - that dog made me cry!

Me too she was brilliant :cry::D
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    Me too she was brilliant :cry::D

But what about her trainer she was nice & such a clever lady to train Gin to do that
  • tinmantinman Posts: 3,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOVE that dog!

May as well scrap the rest of the series cus theres your winner.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    True, I'll say that Gin and Bendy Lady are both finalists.
  • TYCOTYCO Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    This is the first time Ive seen this programme.

The first 5 minutes with this guy playing his version of star wars on a keyboard is making me dizzy. It seems as if I could have written down exactly what was going to happen before I'd watched it.

It's so predictable and just sooooo soooooo bad. It's making me feel sick. I can't watch anymore.
  • ForestChavForestChav Posts: 35,127
    Forum Member
    calibrax wrote: »
    Last guy has an amazing voice... but he's 13, surely his voice will break before Simon can make any money out of him...

Hmm, listen to him talk, tbh, IME he has another year. He's in year 8, so he's only just 13 (ie within the last six months). Most boys have finished by 14 - but Carlisle kids have to leave at the end of year 8, regardless of the state of their voices.
    The legitimacy of these shows takes yet another shot. No talent required just another sob story! The panel are not living in reality and when backed up with the mob like mentality of that audience- a deserving winner will not be found.

That is pretty unfair considering the boy is head chorister at a cathedral (Carlisle) which is no mean feat.
  • HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The legitimacy of these shows takes yet another shot. No talent required just another sob story! The panel are not living in reality and when backed up with the mob like mentality of that audience- a deserving winner will not be found.
    The lad has oddles of talent.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was funny :D
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    I think hope Andrew/Bendy Girl, Scala and the dog are finalists. If not, Bendy Girl could walk into the Moscow/Chinese State Circus.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    Can't say I wouldn't blame him they were really good. He was chewing his pen intensely thinking sign here

Ha ha - I saw that 'look' too - he was thinking double billl with Il Divo :D
  • ArtymagsArtymags Posts: 18,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want that dog for myself!