Options

MP 'gay couples shouldn't marry because they can't 'procreate and raise a child'

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smfm wrote: »
    Chillax, I'm not confused, I'm just waiting for your brain to catch up, even if you don't care what I say, it doesn't matter diddly squat to me what you think, God will have the final say....
    ugh "chillax"... and hello again! (for future reference, you don't have to say goodbye to the thread everytime you leave for 2 hrs.) ;)

Blaming homosexuals for the church's pedophile endemic and cover-ups? pretty low, but we will get to that shortly.

As KarlSomething says, you believe in god, you clearly believe he will judge people for being gay, hence you are judging them.

Why come back repeatedly to this thread to spread your message of hate and hypocrisy.

You say you just want to tell gay people that them having sex is "vile and disgusting" for their own good, have you ever stopped to think the harm you do by saying this. Not just you but your religious kind. The anguish and ruin and harm it causes. Broken marriages, suicides, beatings.
    When you condemn gay people having sex ever and no others (almost everyone else has an opportunity to marry), you make people feel guilt for something healthy and normal, you would most likely condemn them to a life of celebasy or shame as other religious people have done over the years. A kind person would not do this.

Although the links to pedophile priests are actually not gay, gay men are attracted to other gay men not children... I do believe that forcing celibacy on men (gay and straight alike) and telling people that normal happy relationships for them is evil, can cause other sinister 'outlets', not to mention when child abuse wasn't even considered a sin to some of them. Yes the church hid and condoned it, maybe even caused it, yes there are pedophiles everywhere, but most places have systems that try to reduce rather than promote it.
  • Options
    Chester666666Chester666666 Posts: 9,020
    Forum Member
    pedophiles aren't to do with LBG or heaters

it's a group of it's own for a reason

yet the homophobic will always use them to score points and many christians do this to lie for jesus