Alex Reid arrested

Comments

• artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Totally agree! Same people slagging off the same people, some very sad individuals

Hey! I resent that!

I am very proud of my good taste, thanks. :D:D
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody
    If he puts himself out there and sells every aspect of his life. Then surely he would expect the ridicule he gets. As for people asking what exactly he is famous for.. Why shouldnt they.he doesn't have a real job that I'm aware of.selling himself to mags appears to be all he does.how is this thread bullying?
    The bully word is thrown about to easily. I can't speak for others but I don't hate Alex Reid.

Agreed :)

You can't have it both ways. He is desperate for fame, and will do apparently anything to get it. As such, you cant realky expext people not to discuss him, and neither can he - or anyone else - expect all discussion to be positive. This is a forum for discussion, not a fan site.

Has he offended me personally? Of course not (and I don't hate him btw, just think he is a first class twonk).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    What has he done to you personally that he offends you so much?

I find these threads sometimes very disturbing. So much hatred for someone you have never met, you don't know personally and probably never will..not just you Scone, I mean all the people that post in these let's all hate and tear apart the z-list celeb because they are not powerful enough to get this thread closed.

It's sad really it's like all your frustrations in life can be fixed by bullying a person that is in the public eye. Let's all attack Alex Reid..insult him, insult his intelligence, how he looks what his job is and let's jeer him because he may or may not be a cross dresser..Peter Andre also had one of these threads, it must be so much fun to take part in them because this thread is very long and you all keep posting in it even though he is so awful to you :confused:

Alex Reid is harmless fgs, imagine he came on here and read this thread..it's very cruel, it's like grown adults bullying and taunting another adult because they can hide behind their computer screens. Very cowardly behaviour, if anyone here saw him in the street they would run a mile and not say boo to him.

Was it you that referred to Kate Middleton as a boring cow? And said you were so sick of seeing her everywhere?

Not wanting to get into a row, just saying that we all get annoyed by *someone* in the public eye, and we all say harsh things about them sometimes. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bookaddict wrote: »
    Was it you that referred to Kate Middleton as a boring cow? And said you were so sick of seeing her everywhere?

Not wanting to get into a row, just saying that we all get annoyed by *someone* in the public eye, and we all say harsh things about them sometimes. :)
    She is a boring cow and I was sick of seeing the topless story all over the internet last week, it was milked to death.

I posted in that thread just once though, and I didn't keep bumping up the thread over and over and insulting the woman in every way I could. I didn't sit waiting on someone else to post and insult Kate so I could jeer and insult her again.
    If you look back through this thread it's the same names posting every day. I just don't get what Alex has done to upset you all so much.

This thread is just nasty.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that Alex Reid has people who will defend him to the death on a forum like this absolutely floors me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is a boring cow and I was sick of seeing the topless story all over the internet last week, it was milked to death.

I posted in that thread just once though, and I didn't keep bumping up the thread over and over and insulting the woman in every way I could. I didn't sit waiting on someone else to post and insult Kate so I could jeer and insult her again.
    If you look back through this thread it's the same names posting every day. I just don't get what Alex has done to upset you all so much.

This thread is just nasty.

As I said before, this isn't a fan site, it's a forum. Alex Reid leaves himself open to ridicule, I'm afraid. He can't have it both ways - if he keeps going to increasing lengths to stay in the public eye, he has to expect people to comment about it. I mean using a public video released via some trash mag, to tell his girlfriend that they don't have to let the public know their private business? Can you really not see the irony or stupidity in that?

If everyone just stopped talking about him completely, I doubt he would like that very much, as it is the exact opposite of what he clearly wants to achieve.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nyota wrote: »
    The fact that Alex Reid has people who will defend him to the death on a forum like this absolutely floors me!

The fact that people can't tell the difference between laughing at the ridiculous antics of attention seeking numpties and vicous hatred floors me.

And as for the B word - give me strength :rolleyes: I think we can all spot the signs of where this thread is heading

How long until someone mentions Hitler?
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    The fact that people can't tell the difference between laughing at the ridiculous antics of attention seeking numpties and vicous hatred floors me.

And as for the B word - give me strength :rolleyes: I think we can all spot the signs of where this thread is heading

How long until someone mentions Hitler?

Ummm...just now, when you did?

:D

He is not a victim of anything but his own actions and choices, as is Chantellitall, That poor baby will be the one who suffers from idiot parents and their idiot choices.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bookaddict wrote: »
    As I said before, this isn't a fan site, it's a forum. Alex Reid leaves himself open to ridicule, I'm afraid. He can't have it both ways - if he keeps going to increasing lengths to stay in the public eye, he has to expect people to comment about it. I mean using a public video released via some trash mag, to tell his girlfriend that they don't have to let the public know their private business? Can you really not see the irony or stupidity in that?

If everyone just stopped talking about him completely, I doubt he would like that very much, as it is the exact opposite of what he clearly wants to achieve.
    So he is in the public eye you can take the piss out of him and keep repeating the same crap in every other post?

that's fine if that's how you get your kicks and what gets you through the day, being in a public eye makes it okay for forum members to bully and snigger and jeer behind their computer screens like kids!

I have seen a lot of threads like this on DS it just shocks me that grown up adults do this! teenagers, little kids maybe but grown up people, it's a bit sad.

You lot are even slagging him for not seeing his baby for two weeks, how do you all know this information?! it's priceless, you read celeb mags and forums and believe everything you read, and tear him to strips when you don't even know if it's the truth.
    It's a weird thing to see a 14 page thread just filled with venom. He hasn't murdered anyone has he?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ditto. I have never understood anyone being a fan of somone who doesn't do anything. Yes, be a fan of actors, singers, sportspeople but not someone who's claim to fame is that they managed to stay alive in a house for 10 weeks or because they say 'shuuuuuttttt up' 8275 times a week. Truly bemusing :confused:

But blondie, wasn't he in CBB,? so he was in the house for three weeks!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikkiclody
    Aren't you guilty of the very thing you are accusing others of doing with your comments about Kate Middleton.. Pot kettle black maybe
    Getting back on topic
    Alex himself said he hasnt seen his baby in over a week on his twitter account..
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So he is in the public eye you can take the piss out of him and keep repeating the same crap in every other post?

that's fine if that's how you get your kicks and what gets you through the day, being in a public eye makes it okay for forum members to bully and snigger and jeer behind their computer screens like kids!

I have seen a lot of threads like this on DS it just shocks me that grown up adults do this! teenagers, little kids maybe but grown up people, it's a bit sad.

You lot are even slagging him for not seeing his baby for two weeks, how do you all know this information?! it's priceless, you read celeb mags and forums and believe everything you read, and tear him to strips when you don't even know if it's the truth.
    It's a weird thing to see a 14 page thread just filled with venom. He hasn't murdered anyone has he?[/QUOTE

Well said Nikkiclody.

I neither like or dislike Alex Reid, but dont think he deserves the bile he is getting on here.
    Not really surprised though.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I find these threads sometimes very disturbing. So much hatred for someone you have never met, you don't know personally and probably never will..not just you Scone, I mean all the people that post in these let's all hate and tear apart the z-list celeb because they are not powerful enough to get this thread closed.

It's sad really it's like all your frustrations in life can be fixed by bullying a person that is in the public eye. Let's all attack Alex Reid..insult him, insult his intelligence, how he looks what his job is and let's jeer him because he may or may not be a cross dresser..Peter Andre also had one of these threads, it must be so much fun to take part in them because this thread is very long and you all keep posting in it even though he is so awful to you :confused:

Alex Reid is harmless fgs, imagine he came on here and read this thread..it's very cruel, it's like grown adults bullying and taunting another adult because they can hide behind their computer screens. Very cowardly behaviour, if anyone here saw him in the street they would run a mile and not say boo to him.

Oh come on no one is bullying him! he and chantelle choose to live their life in the public eye. Who lets the paps know each time they leave the house? surely they are not on the doorstep 24/7
    He asks for critiscism by announcing things like "he has been to see his baby", the baby who he and chantelle so wanted so badly.So much that he has carried on since her birth doing his own thing and has hardly ever been at home .He can't have it both ways.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody
    Aren't you guilty of the very thing you are accusing others of doing with your comments about Kate Middleton.. Pot kettle black maybe
    Getting back on topic
    Alex himself said he hasnt seen his baby in over a week on his twitter account..

At least Kate, does something with her life.I think she is lovely. a breat of fresh air in the Royal family.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you aren't prepared to listen to people slagging off Alex Reid then Showbiz may not be the place for you
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally agree! Same people slagging off the same people, some very sad individuals

Now I'm confused. You agreed earlier (see below) that he needs to stop being a prat publicly since this is what's generating the criticism, so why are you now appearing to imply that people are picking on him for no valid reason? Really, if he wants people to ease up on him, then he needs to stop doing and saying the things he's doing and saying, it's that simple. People can only comment on the material he provides and if his recent output is anything to go by, the criticism and ridiculing isn't likely to stop anytime soon. Like I said, ball's in his court.
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Then he needs to get a serious grip and stop making an utter plank of himself publicly as that's - quite rightly - what he'll be judged on. Ball's in his court and his alone.
    And i agree with that as well
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's a weird thing to see a 14 page thread just filled with venom. He hasn't murdered anyone has he?

Oh FGS, if you exaggerate any more in one post, you might just explode.

If you really think people taking the p*ss out of a media **** who chooses to sell every fart to the red tops is venom then I wonder how you survived so long in the real world.

And, btw, insulting others FMs is against T&Cs
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway, let's stop rising to the bait people, we can all see what's happening here
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He'd be bouncing with joy for being acknowledged in the showbiz forum, despite the fact that he's nothing more than a desperate famewhore who got dumped by Jordan and then had to make do with fellow desperate famewhore Chantelle. Despite their best efforts, they can't even scrape up to Zlist.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway, let's stop rising to the bait people, we can all see what's happening here

Ooh what?;)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    He'd be bouncing with joy for being acknowledged in the showbiz forum, despite the fact that he's nothing more than a desperate famewhore who got dumped by Jordan and then had to make do with fellow desperate famewhore Chantelle. Despite their best efforts, they can't even scrape up to Zlist.

yup I agree with that, 14 pages and still going, he would love it:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

How different seeing baby Teddy Williams with her doting Dad:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being obsessed with zelebs is a bit sad. It dosn't matter whether your a fan or a hater though, its still sad. I don't think regulars realise they are kind of zeleb fans. But in a twisted way.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    Being obsessed with zelebs is a bit sad. It dosn't matter whether your a fan or a hater though, its still sad. I don't think regulars realise they are kind of zeleb fans. But in a twisted way.

How many more insults do I need to read in this thread?:mad:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is so true NT.:D