Any Thatcher jokes yet?

Comments

• MeicYMeicY Posts: 2,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Satan today said : "No I'm sorry, even I have to draw the line somewhere..."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    feckit wrote: »
    YES YES YES

Im afraid not.
  • Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MeicY wrote: »
    I heard he'd claimed asylum at the Vatican
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    husted wrote: »
    I'm concerned that you might be serious.

Well he is making such vile jokes, when he would never have the guts to do it.

He is a vile man.
  • WellHiddenMarkWellHiddenMark Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisydoes wrote: »
    inherited

You Tories just cannot get enough of this word. If it's not a "mess from Labour", it's millions from Daddy.
  • FroodFrood Posts: 13,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tothegrand wrote: »

He is a vile man.

Oh dear:rolleyes:
  • UriahUriah Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MeicY wrote: »

Now that is unfair, MeicY :(

A lot of us are really worried now!

;)
  • feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im afraid not.

Sorry to hear that hope you get better soon.
  • Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's only been in Hell a few hours but she's closed all the furnaces
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,383
    Forum Member
    Thatcher dies, but no horses killed or hurt at the Grand National

"Always look on the bright side of life....dee-doo....dee-doo-doo-dee-dooh!"
  • RedSnapperRedSnapper Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Struggling to understand why someone would open a "Thatcher jokes" thread if there was even a remote chance they were going to be "disgusted"
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Utterly disgusted by the "jokes" on here! Then again i'm sure most of the posters are just echoing the words of their parents and have no real opinion themselves plus have NO idea of what she achieved.

Best joke so far. No, I'm in my late 50s and witnessed it. The fact that you're sure most of the post are parroting parental views shows how wide of the mark you are. And, in any case, if that is the view of their parents then those people, like me, were also adults during the Thatcher era.

A person that can see she did more for this country in the last 35 years than any other "leader" in this country! Interesting how many are conveniently forgetting what she inherited when she took over office!! Many men CANNOT handle a strong, fearless, highly intelligent woman and my god is it showing!!!

And I'm female. This has got nothing to do with her being a woman, it's to do with the fact that she ruthlessly ripped apart communities.
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    At least she was competent - which is more than can be said for today's ruthless, if not outright evil politicians.

I think Thatcher was basically honest, in that she believed in what she was doing. But that's the trouble with Messianic politicians, they always have an Achilles heel - hers was the appalling Poll Tax which even had the Home Counties booing and marching to London.
  • MeicYMeicY Posts: 2,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RedSnapper wrote: »
    Struggling to understand why someone would open a "Thatcher jokes" thread if there was even a remote chance they were going to be "disgusted"

You've obviously never read the Daily Mail.
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely vile.

Their email address must have been getting a lot of abuse recently, he employed that scumbag Mackenzie as well.
  • hustedhusted Posts: 5,287
    Forum Member

He is a vile man.

So you think it would better if Boyle had 'the guts' to shoot the coffin :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    You Tories just cannot get enough of this word. If it's not a "mess from Labour", it's millions from Daddy.

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    husted wrote: »
    So you think it would better if Boyle had 'the guts' to shoot the coffin :D

Not at all.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    Defence Cuts
    Care in the Community
    Poll Tax
    Big Bang
    Sale of council houses
    Creating millions of "disabled" to flatter the unemployment statistics
    Destruction of the Building Societies
    Politicisation of the police force
    Creation of the Underclass
    Whatever happened to the billions from the selling off anything that wasn't nailed down?
    Whatever happened to the billions from North Sea oil & gas?

And that's before you even mention the odour around Orgreave, Hillsborough & the "preferences" of people close to her.

I think I've read somewhere about dodgy dealings with regards to treasury money going missing as well.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A person that can see she did more for this country in the last 35 years than any other "leader" in this country! Interesting how many are conveniently forgetting what she inherited when she took over office!! Many men CANNOT handle a strong, fearless, highly intelligent woman and my god is it showing!!!

Like today, I think her government in general was a horror show, so men are included in that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/21/section/127

Matthew Woods appeared at Chorley Magistrates’ Court today, where he pleaded guilty to “sending by means of a public electronic communications network a message or other matter that is grossly offensive” (section 127 (1) a of the Communications Act 2003). Woods’ comments, which included some of a sexually explicit nature about the youngster who went missing last week, were deemed so “abhorrent” that they deserved the longest sentence that could be passed, less a third to account for Woods’ early guilty plea.

which included some of a sexually explicit nature about the youngster
    This is why he was prosecuted. not for telling a joke.
    If I (or anyone on here) gets done for making people laugh then this country really has become a sad place to live.
    Long live humour.:D
  • Flat MattFlat Matt Posts: 7,023
    Forum Member
    vosne wrote: »
    Aye, she's been passed fit to work by ATOS.

:D I like it!
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,383
    Forum Member
    A new pope is elected and within weeks Thatcher dies

I may convert to Catholicism
  • Uncle FesterUncle Fester Posts: 15,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thatcher dies, but no horses killed or hurt at the Grand National

"Always look on the bright side of life....dee-doo....dee-doo-doo-dee-dooh!"

I really should not , but the tears are streaming down my cheeks :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    A new pope is elected and within weeks Thatcher dies

I may convert to Catholicism

LOL :D
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    Due to the balance of the universe, something really awful has happened somewhere else.