Options

Justin Bieber makes a boob at Anne Frank museum in Amsterdam.

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Diceroll_81Diceroll_81 Posts: 904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

I saw this earlier. Considering most of his fans are under the age of 16 this comes across as veeeerrrrryyyy creepy.

I guess he believes (beliebes?) the old saying that there's no such thing as bad publicity!
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I saw this earlier. Considering most of his fans are under the age of 16 this comes across as veeeerrrrryyyy creepy.

I guess he believes (beliebes?) the old saying that there's no such thing as bad publicity!

I didn't really think it was creepy in the slightest, I just thought the DM were making a story out of essentially nothing. Now if he'd hashtagged Anne Frank in it, that would have been bad but as it stands it's just a silly cartoon pic.
    His fans reactions were:D 'that's so meeeeeee' etc
  • Options
    InVyInVy Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here is message from Justin's guitarist about this whole mess
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/justin-biebers-guitarist-defends-anne-frank-note-441454

Tbh everything about Bieber is so overexaggerated in press. Analyzing his instagram pics?
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    It's lovely that his guitarist is sticking up for him, but 'profound' his message was not......
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Oh dear looks like Bieber could be in more trouble:D
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2314689/BREAKING-NEWS-Swedish-police-drugs-Justin-Biebers-tour-bus.html
    What does he look like in that red onesie, what a tool. I did laugh at this line
    Completing his look with a pair of red Givenchy trainers and a black and white cap the superstar was being hilarious with his cool moves.

Oh yes hilarious with his cool moves, snigger
  • Options
    CitizenofPhobosCitizenofPhobos Posts: 1,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imho he's a spoiled brat who needs a good hard boot up the backside.:yawn:

No he isn't, you're all a victim of the circus freak show that is the media, he isn't asking E! or Heat Magazine or the Mail or whoever to follow him around all day and analyse his every move, his every tweet, every fiber of his being.

He is just another human being who eats, sleeps and craps like the rest of us...it's us who put other human beings on such a lofty pedestal that are to blame for this and only us.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    No he isn't, you're all a victim of the circus freak show that is the media, he isn't asking E! or Heat Magazine or the Mail or whoever to follow him around all day and analyse his every move, his every tweet, every fiber of his being.

He is just another human being who eats, sleeps and craps like the rest of us...it's us who put other human beings on such a lofty pedestal that are to blame for this and only us.

:D Funniest post in a long time!
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

True. However, I wonder if he'd like it if everyone stopped taking such an interest, thus ending his career.