Will Jackie be nominating on behalf of Charlie for F+F noms tonight?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
Forum Member
✭✭
I think they'd be wrong to do that personally. But given the way they've desperately been attempting to manufacture drama and arguments these past few days, I wouldn't put it past them. :(

Comments

• Nathers7Nathers7 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nathers7 wrote: »

Oh good! Thanks for that :)
  • Penny PitstopPenny Pitstop Posts: 1,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they'd be wrong to do that personally. But given the way they've desperately been attempting to manufacture drama and arguments these past few days, I wouldn't put it past them. :(

Lets face it, whoever nominates on behalf of Jackie will have had his/her instructions on who to nominate straight from Jackie so I dont see that its going to make much difference.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this is why I especially don't like F&F noms when family/couples have been in the house together and one has gone, you cannot guarantee the departed HM hasn't had an influence even if they don't do the nom.
  • Penny PitstopPenny Pitstop Posts: 1,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    this is why I especially don't like F&F noms when family/couples have been in the house together and one has gone, you cannot guarantee the departed HM hasn't had an influence even if they don't do the nom.

My point exactly. Do you honestly think Ma Travers is going to allow someone else to choose? She will have been straight there giving them instructions on the who and the why.
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that Charlie's friend's nominations will be Jackie's. No doubt about it IMO
    All of the F&F's nominations are open to subtle nobbling from BB too.
    May as well let BB select the HMs they want rid of.
    A 'twist' too far for my liking.

What is wrong with an all up and vote to save at this stage?
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

does it really matter who is noming for her, Jackie will have told whomever it is who to vote for.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My point exactly. Do you honestly think Ma Travers is going to allow someone else to choose? She will have been straight there giving them instructions on the who and the why.

I'm trying to remember whether the F&F noms happened after Faye's sister was evicted? IIRC their mother did the noms but surely either influenced by her sister or otherwise she got to do two lots of noms. :eek:
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    I'm trying to remember whether the F&F noms happened after Faye's sister was evicted? IIRC their mother did the noms but surely either influenced by her sister or otherwise she got to do two lots of noms. :eek:

They happened before. But Jem and Faye's F&F nominated the same two (Harry and Aaron).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member

watch the show and find out!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xeo wrote: »
    They happened before. But Jem and Faye's F&F nominated the same two (Harry and Aaron).

That seems unfair on principle, a sort of F&F block vote. I know in the end it didn't matter, and not that I was an Aaron fan, but it could have.