Kerry Katona & CAN Part Ways

gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
Forum Member
Dan Wootton has just tweeted that she and CAN have parted ways. What's gone on there then?!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A whole of nothing probably, lets face it the girl is talentless!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They realised you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear and binned her.

Does that means she's out of the mansion and the kids are back in state school now?
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crikey, if that's true, how soon before she's back with the cabbie?
  • Sarah AnneSarah Anne Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could this be the end of her????....:p :cool: :)
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan Wootton has just tweeted that she and CAN have parted ways. What's gone on there then?!
    Did she fail one of CAN's wee tests? Maybe that's why she was out on the piss the other night with her "life coaches", the Speakmans, and not with the other dregs at Amy's 21st.
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah Anne wrote: »

Oh please please please please let it be so :D

So...the mansion, many many holidays and nights out will all be snatched back?
    Hee hee hee
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    'Kinell!!!!!!!!!!!....................'Ose paying the bills now then??
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Did she fail one of CAN's wee tests? Maybe that's why she was out on the piss the other night with her "life coaches", the Speakmans, and not with the other dregs at Amy's 21st.

We have to wonder if thats true-especially when Claire Powell always said that that would be "over "if Kerry fails a drugs test :eek::eek::eek:
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has failed a drug test maybe.They said she would be sacked if she ever failed a drug test.
  • PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ms Katona is one cow that has been well and truly milked dry (no pun intended) there is only so much that can be done with a dozy, talentless vacuum. I'm surprised her 'career' lasted this long. Give it 3 months she'll b coked up to her eyeballs and the kids in care. Still it does answer the age old conundrum "what do you get mickey mouse for Christmas"......"a Kerry Katona watch". :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hee hee hee

it Is so as its all over twitter now but oh dear :eek::eek:-who will pay for the house/personal trainer/dresser/cook/cleaner and general dogs body-oh sorry Carl :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

well its the end of those awful reality shows thank God!:D:D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    well its the end of those awful reality shows thank God!:D:D:cool:

Can she not get a show with anyone else?
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    I very much doubt it was Kerry's decision, that's fer sure.

I don't like her, but can't help feeling a bit sorry for her. Is her OK column gone now? How long before the paps have pics of her imminent weight gain and hanger-on toyboy boyfriend? Then she'll start losing the weight again, CAN will take her on, OK will re-employ her....yada yada yada. It's all a big, monotonous, vicious circle with 'our girl' Kerry :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I very much doubt it was Kerry's decision, that's fer sure.

I don't like her, but can't help feeling a bit sorry for her. Is her OK column gone now? How long before the paps have pics of her imminent weight gain and hanger-on toyboy boyfriend? Then she'll start losing the weight again, CAN will take her on, OK will re-employ her....yada yada yada. It's all a big, monotonous, vicious circle with 'our girl' Kerry :sleep:

I hate it when the magazines call her "our girl" Like she's someone we like, or want to be like :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubtful. The only company making reality shows with hasbeens is CAN. They have to make them in-house and sell them because nobody else is interested in their clients for anything more than a puff peice for the celeb pages.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for the kids....maybe she has been back on the toot?...it's very common in showbiz circles isn't it?

Cue weeks of "my hell" stories in the zleb rags:rolleyes:
  • LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think it was Can's connections that got her all the deals and stuff so without those no other management companies will want anything to do with her

cant say im bothered tbh :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Y'mean Katona's been CANned?

*gets coat .. runs*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ......Then she'll start losing the weight again, CAN will take her on, OK will re-employ her....yada yada yada. It's all a big, monotonous, vicious circle with 'our girl' Kerry :sleep:

Ah, a low-budget version of Cheryl Cole's US 'sacking' :cool:
  • rusty starlightrusty starlight Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    i have to say from having family members who suffer from bipolar, her behaviour on the next chapter has been very erratic, and a lot of the time she seems to be running on quite a high. but recently shes been very up and down and shes been drinking a lot more probably to stabilize her mood - due to her absense of medication. and im wondering whether this may have escalated into her using the cocaine agen. in which case CAN always said her contract would be terminated
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member

Hee hee hee

I really fail to see the funny side to this, tbh. She's a troubled woman.

She was just getting her life back on track. I hope she doesn't get back with Mark and back on drugs. I know many people don't like her but i find it hard not to like her. She's very lovable and i only wish the best for her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that the OK magazine column has gone-as she was not in it this week so i heard,
    As for been "troubled"-As a sufferer of bipolar myself i treally think by looking at her that it was her worst decision to go to CAN asscociates-they wanted her here,there and everywhere-she SHOULD of been on medication instead of booze to stabilize her moods-i blame them as much as i blame Mark Croft for her problems-and Kerry her self-she would do better to bow out of all this "celebrity" life-like that Dan Foden said-Kerry was a nice enough girl but her life style was manic and false,now i'm not a fan but it might be the best thing to be away from Can and Claire and Nev:(:(:(:eek:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Doubtful. The only company making reality shows with hasbeens is CAN. They have to make them in-house and sell them because nobody else is interested in their clients for anything more than a puff peice for the celeb pages.

I thought CAN were agents, not a TV production company.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have to say from having family members who suffer from bipolar, her behaviour on the next chapter has been very erratic, and a lot of the time she seems to be running on quite a high. but recently shes been very up and down and shes been drinking a lot more probably to stabilize her mood - due to her absense of medication. and im wondering whether this may have escalated into her using the cocaine agen. in which case CAN always said her contract would be terminated
    exactly :D -well said :D:)
This discussion has been closed.