WHATM: BBUSA14 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT) Sep 14-15, Spoilers Included

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dani trying to get Ian to throw the 2nd part of the Final HoH to her so she could vote out Dan and take Ian.

Ian is telling Danielle she would beat him 4-3.

Ian says to Danielle "You want Dan gone bad, huh?" Danielle: You have no idea. Danielle says he voted out her best friend & romance after promising he'd keep Shane. He didn't promise on anything in specific but still.
    And Ian says and if you hadn't taken him off the block then Dan would have been gone.
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian and Danielle at the table

Danielle: "I never thought I'd miss someone this much"

Ian: "I miss him too"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle: "What hurts me the most Ian is that I carried Dan most of the game and Shane didn't wanna cut him because he didn't wanna hurt me"

There's truth in there somewhere, but she believes she's lying.....

It's an odd world....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 people are talking, so CBS puts all 4 feeds on the one who is sleeping.

CBS is a sick joke of a network.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The HG's have been given a deck of playing cards.

Danielle shuffles adeptly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danielle teaching Ian to play rummy, "you've always gotta discard one....."

Quite...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Any idea of when to expect HoH part 2?

Sometime tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian: "This whole house is broken"

The fridge is off, a camera is going "crazy" and the SR door won't open.

Power outage of some kind?
  • mazeymazey Posts: 136,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ian is very unsettled, now wonders if the Apocalypse happened and no one told them.

Days inside a house with no access to outside must be difficult, they should give them exercise m/c and Ian a rocking chair.
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was looking back at past final 2's, and the we have only had 3 Male V Female finals 2s. The rest have all been single sexed. We haven't had a 2 sex final, since the Donato's. And each of the 3 time's, the male has won!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fishes for ages. Wonder what's going on?
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,764
    Forum Member
    I was looking back at past final 2's, and the we have only had 3 Male V Female finals 2s. The rest have all been single sexed. We haven't had a 2 sex final, since the Donato's. And each of the 3 time's, the male has won!!!

I've heard some of the female houseguests say that it's impossible for a woman to beat a man in the F2, Britney and Janelle seemed to believe this.

The three scenarios you're talking about - Will vs Nicole, Mike vs Erika and Dick vs Danielle the best player won - it had nothing to do with gender, and all three of the guys who won those seasons are ranked among the best of the best! The same situation would arise if Dan was to beat Danielle - he's a MUCH better player and he is also one of the best to ever play.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    I've heard some of the female houseguests say that it's impossible for a woman to beat a man in the F2, Britney and Janelle seemed to believe this.

The three scenarios you're talking about - Will vs Nicole, Mike vs Erika and Dick vs Danielle the best player won - it had nothing to do with gender, and all three of the guys who won those seasons are ranked among the best of the best! The same situation would arise if Dan was to beat Danielle - he's a MUCH better player.

Indeed. I do kinda think that men would kinda be seen as a bigger player maybe against a women. But we really dont know, because as you said, the 3 times, the man has been much better.

It would be very interesting to see a man v woman, were both were equally good, or the woman was better player, just to see the result.
    Forum Member
    Jokers reporting that fish has turned to trivia.

Part 2?
    Forum Member
    Indeed. I do kinda think that men would kinda be seen as a bigger player maybe against a women. But we really dont know, because as you said, the 3 times, the man has been much better.

It would be very interesting to see a man v woman, were both were equally good, or the woman was better player, just to see the result.

We could have seen it last year if Rachel had taken Adam to F2, I thought at the time there was a chance she'd lose against Porsche but she'd win against Adam easily.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We could have seen it last year if Rachel had taken Adam to F2, I thought at the time there was a chance she'd lose against Porsche but she'd win against Adam easily.

Indeed. If that final two was to happen, it would've had to be a unanimous win for Rachel. I am trying to think, has there been a series, where like there was a male and female that would've been easily matched. Maybe BB4 if it where Alison vs Robert, that might've been close, dunno. That would've been decided with Jun, Erika and Jack deciding which one was best I think. I dunno who they would've voted for. Its easy to say Alison, but I dunno. That is the only time I think a male vs female would be really interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jokers reporting that fish has turned to trivia.

Part 2?
    Before it went to fish Ian reported teh Air Con and fridges were not working, a camera went crazy. They have probably been sent to HOH while they sort an electrical fault.

edit

Re your discussion about male/female finalists, earlier Danielle told Ian she had carried Dan all the way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They came down the stairs from HOH, feed is back, Dan in the SR.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/user/rloyBB?feature=CAwQwRs%3D

Big Jeff interviews with evicted HGs, not geoblocked, no comment as I have not watched them beyond seeing if one played.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVIV8VwcPFc

Crisi as Danielle, "I'm playing for third!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan & Dani still playing chess, no talking except for the occasional "check" Dan is standing, seems wired while Dani yawns.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dani tells Dan she is sorry she got angry earlier. Dan mentions that if Ian knew what was up he wouldn't have dropped during the first part of the HOH.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan is giving Danielle her script for the scenario if Ian wins part two.

Dan plans to high five Ian and celebrate.

Danielle is supposed to say "Dan, why are you so happy he is taking me to the end?"

Then Danielle is going to threaten Ian with her and Shane's jury vote if he takes Dan to the end.

Dan wants to cut Ian at the end because he already cut everyone else and wants all the blood.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan tells Dani to tell Ian "Whoever cuts me doesn't get my vote" (Trying to convince Ian to throw the final part of HOH to Dan)
    Dani "Did he tell you he would take you?" Dan says Ian knows he can beat him.

Dan says that Ian believes he has made a bunch of big moves but he has done s*it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On one feed Danielle is in the shower; on another she's talking to Dan on the sofa. Weird.