Gemma Collins reacts to Katie Hopkins

Bagshot85Bagshot85 Posts: 8,248
Forum Member
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/celebrity-big-brother-gemma-collins-4951810

Surprised by the selfie of Katie Hopkins. Thought she never did those? :confused:

Comments

• dd68dd68 Posts: 17,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie is right though, people like Gemma shouldn't be waddling down the street in leggings
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,968
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    Katie is right though, people like Gemma shouldn't be waddling down the street in leggings

Exactly >:( She needs to hide in shop door ways or better still shop on line. Grrr fat people
  • HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats not a selfie
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair Nadia asked her what size does she call fat ,as she probably thinks that she (Nadia) is fat ,Katie denied this and said she wouldn't say Nadia was fat ,but more people the size of Gemma Collins ,

Don't know why Gemmas gone all arsey over it as she is Obese ,and can't see how she can think otherwise
  • EvieJEvieJ Posts: 5,935
    Forum Member
    Phew, I was expecting a photo of Katie in a spit roast scenario on a board room table ;-)
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly >:( She needs to hide in shop door ways or better still shop on line. Grrr fat people

......:D........
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Gemma Collins have one of those fairground mirrors that make fat people look thin?

And if she has, could she tell me where I can get one, only, you know, Christmas and all ..... :(:o
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bagshot85 wrote: »
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/celebrity-big-brother-gemma-collins-4951810

Surprised by the selfie of Katie Hopkins. Thought she never did those? :confused:

Blonde beauty Gemma Collins ??????
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    To be fair Nadia asked her what size does she call fat ,as she probably thinks that she (Nadia) is fat ,Katie denied this and said she wouldn't say Nadia was fat ,but more people the size of Gemma Collins ,

Don't know why Gemmas gone all arsey over it as she is Obese ,and can't see how she can think otherwise

Agree.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah she's probably suffering from Malaria :D
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah she's probably suffering from Malaria :D

Oh yea i forgot about that little Nuggat along with her bright yellow flourescent poo :o:D
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By eating her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep, don't know why she's arsey about it either. Surely everyone relishes some stranger highlighting and calling out their flaws and imperfections.
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, don't know why she's arsey about it either. Surely everyone relishes some stranger highlighting and calling out their flaws and imperfections.

She stuck herself on reality TV not the stranger. When you're desperately looking for fame and clinging to the bottom rungs of the celeb ladder you have to expect some people to have negative opinions of you and even express them if they want.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,750
    Forum Member

Surely she's noticed before tonight
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She bangs on about her weight all the time, of course others will comment on it, especially being in the limelight and all that.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bagshot85 wrote: »

Hardly a jibe. More a stating of the obvious. And not done with any malice either. Just a statement of who she considers to be fat / obese which Gemma is.

Facially I find Gemma very attractive in a Diana Dors sort of way but she is obese. There is no escaping it. Whether she's morbidly obese or clinically obese I couldn't say but she is what she is. IIMO if she toned down the hair bleach, tatty extensions, gel nails and excessive fake tan I think she would be beautiful but slim/ normal build she is not.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gemma Collins reckons that Katie Hopkins FANCIES her after naming her in the Celebrity Big Brother 2015 house.

In a chat in last night’s (January 9) highlights show, Katie used Gemma Collins as a size which she would brand ‘fat’.

TOWIE’s Gemma was watching and has been quick to react on Twitter.

“I swear Katie Hopkins fancies me !! Omg why does she keep going on about me she’s an actual bully keep bringing my name up ! Come see me.” Gemma tweeted.

She wrote online: “Katie Hopkins fancies me ha ha ha ha ha the nutters obsessed watch her show she’s the one with issues in life she hates herself !”

And Gemma also called Katie out after the outspoken media personality claimed she had ‘never’ taken a selfie.

Gemma posted a snap of selfie of herself and Katie, claiming it had been taken by the Apprentice star herself.

“Look she’s cuddling me !! Asked me for a picture she needs to stop her obsession with me #beggintobymate,” Gemma ranted. “Look how happy she is to be next to me she hates herself so much #CBBneedshelp #obsessed stop thinking about me babe.”

She added: “Ooo Katie Hopkins secretly must think of me Before she goes to bed #katielovesgemma #MyFatStory what a joke she was.”

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 continues nightly on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/208305-celebrity-big-brother-2015-gemma-collins-claims-katie-hopkins-fancies-her.html#ixzz3ONlCq8jx
    Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely she's noticed before tonight

:D:D:blush:
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Gemma Collins the large woman who was useless in the most recent "I'm a Celebrity"?
  • Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Veri wrote: »
    Is Gemma Collins the large woman who was useless in the most recent "I'm a Celebrity"?
    Indeed.
    Quite how anyone cares about anything she does,thinks or says is an unfathomable mystery to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    confuddled wrote: »
    She stuck herself on reality TV not the stranger. When you're desperately looking for fame and clinging to the bottom rungs of the celeb ladder you have to expect some people to have negative opinions of you and even express them if they want.
    and then she can express back and yes get arsey.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed.
    Quite how anyone cares about anything she does,thinks or says is an unfathomable mystery to me.

Personally I dont care about her, but then i don't care about gobby mare Katie either.
  • achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She trended worldwide, I think she'd be pretty happy about that.