This is bullying

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Glad it's not just me, thought I was going soft :blush:
    Not at all :) As i say i dont like him but its uncomfortable to watch someone constantly being taunted like he is.

Now if he says something then yes retaliate but the way he is just walking in a room and they start is wrong.

We are constantly talking about bullying within society and what forms it comes in .... This is a form of bullying and i really thing Katie H and Cami mainly should be made accountable either in the house or when they come out.
    People have committed suicide over this sort of thing (i know it sounds far fetched) but thats a fact and how BB seemingly thinks this is ok is wrong on many levels.
  • r0ry101r0ry101 Posts: 13,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez has baited everyone for days and completely knows what he's doing, he's a horrendous man - and those 2 are hardly the nicest people so it's no surprise they are biting back - I don't particularly enjoy any of them.

Maybe it's just me - but I'd much rather watch this series without them because I'm fed up of the three of them constantly
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    Perez has a screw loose but there's no excuse for constantly goading him and talking about him while he sits there...I'd probably go mental too if that happened to me.

And yet he did exactly that to Alexander?
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reg_King wrote: »
    Perez is getting positively edited and Katie H is getting negatively edited. Emma Willis also having little digs at her on BOTS and in Alicia's exit interview. Fix!

It's impossible to edit Katie H in a negative way. She's nasty, wicked and horrible.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    They should really broadcast regular warnings for the sensitive viewers.
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With the whole Jade Goody and Shilpa thing you would think Big brother would have very strict rules about bullying.
  • fuzzybintfuzzybint Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bullying? No. It's goading and enticement but not bullying. He's a fruit cake who invites everything, indeed courts it.
  • Dunce-2007Dunce-2007 Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    It's not bullying he is just getting what he deserves.

If that's the case then Hopkins deserves to be bullied for her nasty daily comments towards Alicia.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    r0ry101 wrote: »
    Perez has baited everyone for days and completely knows what he's doing, he's a horrendous man - and those 2 are hardly the nicest people so it's no surprise they are biting back - I don't particularly enjoy any of them.

I'd go as far as to say that Perez is a master baiter.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    With the whole Jade Goody and Shilpa thing you would think Big brother would have very strict rules about bullying.

Maybe that just don't see bullying but a clash of egos as there is no victim. Just two idiots taking chunks out of each other to press each others buttons. I'd just leave them to it until they both combust or crack up with exhaustion.
  • LostindexLostindex Posts: 2,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Its horrible, and BB are letting it happen.Horrible to watch them witches.

Agree totally, BB should not let this go on as it's not entertainment it's very difficult to watch now.
    Cami and Hopkins are incredibly nasty horrid women !!!
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,146
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is not nice what is going on. the public are fooled thinking that vile Hopkins is on a journey and as for that vile skank Cami she is horrible

They are both nasty women and I hope the GBP wake up and see this and boot the witches out
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dunce-2007 wrote: »
    Reminds me of Danielle LLoyd, Jade and Jo bullying Shilpa before it went too far.

Yes, me too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,609
    Forum Member
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    reminds me of the way Shahbaz was treated back in BB7

I love Shahbaz. And yes, he was bullied.
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    Perez has a screw loose but there's no excuse for constantly goading him and talking about him while he sits there...I'd probably go mental too if that happened to me.

Even Patsy has been trying to point out to Perez tonight that he has been goading and I see KH, Cami as goading him and giving back some of what he has dished out. I know if I thought I was being bullied I would walk - isn't that the sane thing to do?
  • zeroskyzerosky Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she hadn't taken Perez on in the first place he would have carried on antagonising most of the other contestants.
    But now she's won its time to be magnanimous ,If she's capable of it, if not then one of the other house mates (or BB) should step in.
  • sivle77sivle77 Posts: 2,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flowes wrote: »
    And yet some people are wondering why BB took him out of the main house and put him in a secret room.

where did you hear this? Source?
  • pattiflatpattiflat Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    You are joking. Shabaz was ill. Perez is just an out of control narcissist. As far as I'm concerned Katie is just dealing back as good as she gets / has seen others get.

She goads him every chance she gets. I dont like either of them but she has to keep digging at him making it bad for every1 else.
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    They should really broadcast regular warnings for the sensitive viewers.

If the warning gets any longer at the start of the show it wii be like reading iTunes terms & conditions!
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are people forgetting that Perez bullied Alexander out of the house???
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Maybe that just don't see bullying but a clash of egos as there is no victim. Just two idiots taking chunks out of each other to press each others buttons. I'd just leave them to it until they both combust or crack up with exhaustion.

If it was just Katie Hopkins then I might agree but Cami Lee joins in the bullying too.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jon_Carke wrote: »
    I am sorry - whether Perez is annoying or not - Katie and Cami are bullying him.

Picking on him - targeting him when he hasn't said anything - trying to get him to leave rooms - this is bullying!!

You must like the word bully parez is a master at it
  • LucypherLucypher Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's NO bullying! How ridiculous. It's a two way thing between Katie and Perez. He's invited negativity. He says he loves it.

The only reason they've put him in a secret room is to save his arse. They know that he'll be nominated and evicted Tuesday so they've saved him. Katie is getting a bad edit - but she takes it all with good humour.
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why? What exactly has he done? :confused:

I'm asking a genuine question here.
  • AllexAllex Posts: 190
    Forum Member

Riiight, getting what he deserves... and according to Michelle, his fault was being loud and attention needy.

I am really fed up of pinning everything on Perez. Whilst he isn’t a saint (far from it) this is just ridiculous.

How i see it… They all arrived in the house, everyone felt a bit out of space, unfamiliar, lost…. Perez was the only one full on, loud, talking over everyone with need of constant attention. His energy was too much to bare for most housemates plus his intentions were transparent for everyone…. He started to play game from the moment he arrived. And effectively, everyone (with few exceptions) started to bond over the dislike for him what they manifested at any occasion. Katie H. as the most articulate started to lead this ganging up. If you remember for the first few days, all they were doing was just watching Perez and talking about him.