Options

Who should perform on the live shows

2»

Comments

• Options
    HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It probably won't happen but I'd like to hear Joe McElderry come back and sing. It would be nice to have a guest who can be relied upon to sing live and not drop a single note. Poor Joe never gets enough kudos for just how immaculate his voice is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling demi will perform since simon really likes her and showed interest in signing her, and she performed on BGT too. hopefully by the end of the year her single will be really don't care feat cher Lloyd
  • Options
    BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's nice. I'm referring to Cher Lloyd, who has a single out in July and an album due September.

So, two singers with the same first name are bring out a single in the same month & their album at the same time too? :/
  • Options
    Emma_WaughmanEmma_Waughman Posts: 12,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Little Mix are working on there second album at the moment just recording a new song today infact. But i dont think they will be appearing on XF i think they will release there first song from November - Jan time and they are busy this month with festivals and August and a bit of Sep and i think they would want time off.

Emeli Sande is trying to crack America at the moment so i dont think there is room for a new album. Think you have to wait next year for hers.

Dont think Olly Murs would,hes just released his album.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want The Saturdays to perform since they got bumped in favour of Rebecca Ferguson in 2011.

I'd also like Macklemore on singing 'Same Love'. :)
  • Options
    Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Leona, Cheryl and Alexandra performances. I'd also like a Justin Timberlake performance, after that I don't really mind who they get.

I'd like them to do something big for the 10th anniversary, I also really like the idea of an Alexandra and Leona duet during the final, I think it would be amazing.
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    So, two singers with the same first name are bring out a single in the same month & their album at the same time too? :/

You corrected me, when in actual fact, i wasn't wrong.
  • Options
    SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lady Gaga
    Rihanna
    Beyonce
    Little Mix
    1 Direction
    Alexandra Burke
    Misha B
    Leona Lewis
  • Options
    cheesebigginscheesebiggins Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    BRITLAND wrote: »
    Emm, hard to tell right now, people who have hits then in Autumn but I a list I put would include

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
    James Arther

Backstreet Boys
    One Direction

Little Mix
    Justin Timberlake

Nicole Scherzinger
    Robbie Williams

John Newman
    Cher

fun.
    Rihanna

Robin Thicke
    Kyile Minogue

Olly Murs
    Britney Spears

Emili Sande
    Bruno Mars

Final
    - Take That
    - Nicole Scherzinger
    - Lady Gaga
    - One Direction
    - PSY
    - Ed Sheeron
    - Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

Really good list, love it but I'd also add Conor Maynard and Demi Lovato too because I love them!