James Jordan and his twitter.

FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
Forum Member
I used to think he brought nice inside knowledge with his Strictly tweets, but lately he's been coming across really bitter even in his comments about each dance. He takes his tweets to a quite personal level too, and it's really annoying.

Comments

• captainerikabeecaptainerikabee Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    He's a ****. I'm on the verge of unfollowing him. He's either making personal attacks or he's stroking his ego. It bothers me.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    He's a ****. I'm on the verge of unfollowing him. He's either making personal attacks or he's stroking his ego. It bothers me.

Yeah, I think I'm going to unfollow him. The snippets of info he provides isnt worth having to read through his nastiness. And people of course reply agreeing to him feeding his inflated ego even more.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, his bitterness oozes through my ipad screen every time I see one of his tweets. He's very unprofessional as well, I can't imagine many in the industry will employ him after this.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to think he brought nice inside knowledge with his Strictly tweets, but lately he's been coming across really bitter even in his comments about each dance. He takes his tweets to a quite personal level too, and it's really annoying.

His sniping at the judges, the BTF crew and especially Craig is getting really tired and boring. Same old, same old. Nothing much to see......FACT.
  • XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    I agree but by posting on here, we're giving him the attention he craves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xassy wrote: »
    I agree but by posting on here, we're giving him the attention he craves.

Well let him enjoy it while he can because unless he sells his story, once Ola officially leaves SCD, he will be James WHO whilst Craig continues on the SCD panel, West End choreography, managing the Tour and the Cruise market. James just continues to self destruct IMO.

Even his Twitter feed tonight shows that people are tiring of his bile.
  • AlanadaleAlanadale Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    James Who ?? He's a nobody he showed his true colours on CBB no time for the guy .
  • Ellie_Ellie_ Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He really didn't say anything horrible tonight. He was complimentary about all the celebs while giving honest feedback and even encouraged people to vote for Jake because he thought the 5 from craig was unfair and the collision wasn't his fault.

I'm not a james jordan fan (or detractor) but I really don't think he's said anything out of turn tonight.
  • Liza with a ZeeLiza with a Zee Posts: 1,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James is the Brad Pitt of Ball Room dancing. Delusional guy.
  • Wigan WandererWigan Wanderer Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Ermmmm IF he annoys you that much.. DON'T look !!:confused:
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ellie_ wrote: »
    He really didn't say anything horrible tonight. He was complimentary about all the celebs while giving honest feedback and even encouraged people to vote for Jake because he thought the 5 from craig was unfair and the collision wasn't his fault.

I'm not a james jordan fan (or detractor) but I really don't think he's said anything out of turn tonight.

Lazy of me,but,I'll just second that post.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sick of his grudge against the Clifton's as well. I noticed another bitchy comment about them tonight, I bet they're glad he's gone I can't imagine their workinng environment was very pleasant last series. As for his insinuation that they are the producers favourites, it wasn't that long ago that he and Ola were teachers pets...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lazy of me,but,I'll just second that post.

Actually he called the Bollywood group dance 'effing shite' and again questioned Craig's ability and credibility to judge......as he does every week and stated the Craig had no place on the judging panel.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Actually he called the Bollywood group dance 'effing shite' and again questioned Craig's ability and credibility to judge......as he does every week and stated the Craig had no place on the judging panel.

I thought the Bollywood routine was good....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the Bollywood routine was good....

I quite enjoyed it too. It was different. Maybe not totally authentic but great fun all the same. :D
  • Ellie_Ellie_ Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see the comment on the bollywood routine. If he wrote that then deleted it then it was a pretty rude comment but a negative opinion of it isn't completely unfounded. I have absolutely no objection to a bollywood opener for round the world week but why not focus on the actual bollywood dancers?

I also sort of agree with him about Craig and don't really understand why he's the one to impress. Out of all of them, I'd want to impress Len if I was a contestant.
  • VientreVientre Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never liked him always thought he was a d**k never understood what ola sees in him
  • NosaerNosaer Posts: 3,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alanadale wrote: »
    James Who ?? He's a nobody he showed his true colours on CBB no time for the guy .

^^^^^ this. Really unpleasant man (actually it made me wonder what sort of person Ola must be to champion him).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    He's a bitter twisted little sh*t. Actually , now and again, I can see the same traits in Ola.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ermmmm IF he annoys you that much.. DON'T look !!:confused:

Exactly it is not difficult.
  • MayDMayD Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I struggle to understand people following him/reading it if bothers them

You don't like a program, you turn off or over
    You don't like a pro/sleb partnership on SCD, you FF
    You don't like Tess, you FF or mute
    You don't like what some attention seeker tweets, you unfollow* or don't read

*is that even a word?

Simples innit :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Exactly it is not difficult.

I don't like car crashes but somehow my eyes are always drawn as I pass them.......James's Twitter is the same.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a bitter twisted little sh*t. Actually , now and again, I can see the same traits in Ola.

You are not the only one. ;-)