James Jordan is extremely popular

TLC1098TLC1098 Posts: 1,780
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Despite all of the abuse he is giving Strictly and some of the contestants it seems to be making him very popular and on twitter lots of people are replying to his posts and
agreeing!:confused:

How come everyone on here including myself hate his rants and yet others seem to love them and support him?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    TLC1098 wrote: »
    Despite all of the abuse he is giving Strictly and some of the contestants it seems to be making him very popular and on twitter lots of people are replying to his posts and

How come everyone on here including myself hate his rants and yet others seem to love them and support him?

James is generally an idiot but he knows what to say to get the attention... And he can, even if rarely, be nice sometimes! Agree with him about Jake being undermarked yesterday though
  • Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    James is a very smart man. He knows that his tweets will gain him more followers and people will go on to his twitter every Saturday night just to read what he is saying about the show.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Not just the Brad Pitt of the dance world...the Nigel Farage of the twitter world too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Arcana wrote: »
    Not just the Brad Pitt of the dance world...the Nigel Farage of the twitter world too.

I believe the accurate description would be 'Brad Shit of the dance world', not Brad Pitt ;)
    He's not bad as such, dance-wise, just think he's ageing a lot and it was showing in his dancing. Oh and he was badmouthing the producers and show so he got banned. Which is probably the only reason he's not still there really!
    Yeah he says he's standing up for the professionals but there's better ways to do it than going to the press and spreading all sorts of rumours about the show - he's just making things worse for Ola now!
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,773
    Forum Member

The same phenomena that causes people to slow down to look at car crashes etc. perhaps?
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know its an unpopular opinion in here but I like James, I tend to agree with him most of the time yes on occasion he has foot in mouth syndrome but if he,s passionate about something he can't keep quiet I like that. Its not just Strictly he is tweeting along with he does it with I,m a Celeb as well :)
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    I have no idea what James is saying on twitter, so I have no way of knowing if I would agree with him. I have always liked his straight forward approach to everything....he will never be a sheep and go along with the crowd just to be popular. Good luck to him, hope he will have a very successful future....
  • JayinthegardenJayinthegarden Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »

Love it!! :D:D
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seymour wrote: »
    I have no idea what James is saying on twitter, so I have no way of knowing if I would agree with him. I have always liked his straight forward approach to everything....he will never be a sheep and go along with the crowd just to be popular. Good luck to him, hope he will have a very successful future....

:D:D:D doing what exactly. He's an odious idiot and hopefully, after his disasterous performance on CBB, has well and destroyed any potential tv career he may have been after. I cannot abide him.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Jordan is very popular..... In his own head.
  • Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seymour wrote: »

I agree with you :)

:D:D:D doing what exactly. He's an odious idiot and hopefully, after his disasterous performance on CBB, has well and destroyed any potential tv career he may have been after. I cannot abide him.

I disagree :) ....IMO, James' stint on CBB was far from disastrous. He came 3rd !!

I enjoyed his contribution to the show. My personal opinion which can't be disputed ;-)

Wishing him a happy & prosperous future.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you :)

I disagree :) ....IMO, James' stint on CBB was far from disastrous. He came 3rd !!

I enjoyed his contribution to the show. My personal opinion which can't be disputed ;-)

Wishing him a happy & prosperous future.

See why you like odious Jordan.;-):p
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Everyone has their own favs I guess.
  • DeltaBluesDeltaBlues Posts: 4,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people will genuinely feel he was hard done by and support him regardless...some will agree with anything if they think they'll get a retweet or an acknowledgement from a "celeb"...sometimes he may even have a point. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DeltaBlues wrote: »
    Some people will genuinely feel he was hard done by and support him regardless...some will agree with anything if they think they'll get a retweet or an acknowledgement from a "celeb"...sometimes he may even have a point. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

100% this
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See why you like odious Jordan.;-):p

:confused::confused:
  • Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

On what planet is that bellend popular?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused::confused:

Why the confusion:confused:
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    DeltaBlues wrote: »

Exactly.

I've stopped following him on twitter now, but I remember a few times him replying to someone who disagreed with him with a 'I've been a professional dancer for so and so many years, I know, you don't'. How does he know how much knowledge the other person has?
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The man is a legend in his own mind
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why the confusion:confused:

I am not confused in general :D:p Twas only the meaning of your reply...

We have different opinions of James Jordan - that's it really ;-)

Have a lovely day :)
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In fairness he did agree with us all re the backing dancers.

@FingersAndToes I hope someone managed to put him back in his box one day with those comments.
  • IlluvatarIlluvatar Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How he comes across to fans is one thing but Ola is a BBC employee and when his behaviour has a knock-on effect on her and her job, that's the time to stop.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's an absolute arse......FACT.

:p
  • MayDMayD Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IMO, James' stint on CBB was far from disastrous. He came 3rd !!
    Coming third on that programe is hardly something to be proud of. In fact, coming to think of it, going on that program is hardly something to be proud of ;-)