James is getting a bit of a reputation!

hilary2329hilary2329 Posts: 452
Forum Member
If you believe what is in today's papers then it is just Ols who is taking part in C4's Jump but James has been banned from accompanying Ola and supporting her?
How does the guy manage to upset so many people yet still have fans?

Comments

• white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, James is pretty funny in a brutal way....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    He reminds me of a male Katie Hopkins spouting vile rubbish on every site and for every programme.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hilary2329 wrote: »
    If you believe what is in today's papers then it is just Ols who is taking part in C4's Jump but James has been banned from accompanying Ola and supporting her?
    How does the guy manage to upset so many people yet still have fans?

He has fans? :confused:

I'm not surprised one bit he's been banned.......I expect they don't want a running diatribe on Twitter of James's bile, bitterness and bull shine.
  • VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He reminds me of a male Katie Hopkins spouting vile rubbish on every site and for every programme.

Yes he does doesn't he. Totally uncaring and unbothered about spouting rubbish (which he himself probably doesn't actually believe) all for the sake of getting on the tele. If it's true that Ola is doing this show and James isn't then be prepared for James' ego to go into meltdown, he will be posting even more. It's a mystery to me that his Smartphone hasn't internally combusted from the rubbish that is being spouted from it:D
  • pennybelpennybel Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    James has never learned how to make friends and influence people he seems to think if you are bombastic and can shout loud that works. Wonder how long it will take him to find out he is way off the mark.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't allow him to come on any show for any reason. If he feels like his huge ego is being ignored, he will spill everything he knows on twitter and some non truths as well. A huge liability for any show.
  • hilary2329hilary2329 Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't allow him to come on any show for any reason. If he feels like his huge ego is being ignored, he will spill everything he knows on twitter and some non truths as well. A huge liability for any show.

Couldn't agree more!
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^ This! ^^
  • edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like James BUT I wished he would shup up sometimes >:(>:(>:( !!!
    He cost he and his wife a job on strictly >:( and managed to tarnish her reputation as well >:(>:(

Urgghghhghhhh >:( !!! I feel sorry for Ola :(

I've had with him >:( !!!

Okay I'm done ranting now :blush:
  • luigy39luigy39 Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Based on the vial comments and personal ill intent that I see from some people towards specific individuals on this forum it does not surprise me at all that some people like James. he complements their miserable lives. >:(
  • ThadThad Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    James is one of those special idiots that thinks saying everything that occurs in his mind is somehow 'keeping it real'. basically someone who doesn't know how civilisation works.
  • MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thad wrote: »
    James is one of those special idiots that thinks saying everything that occurs in his mind is somehow 'keeping it real'. basically someone who doesn't know how civilisation works.

I like this post.:)
  • neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems Shimmy jimmy is trying to crash and burn every time he opens his gob.
    His ego will drag him to the abyss.

www.mirror.co.uk/.../strictly-come-dancing-bosses-ban-
  • eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It seems Shimmy jimmy is trying to crash and burn every time he opens his gob.
    His ego will drag him to the abyss.

www.mirror.co.uk/.../strictly-come-dancing-bosses-ban-

The link didn't work :(
  • guy60guy60 Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's an uneducated oaf end of