Is Natalie Anderson to leave Emmerdale?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 243
Forum Member
Just been onto Natalie Anderson website, in her calendar for 12th Nov she has written "Last day in Emmerdale".

Does that means she will be taking a break or is she leaving permanently/

Comments

• Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,367
    Forum Member
    Just been onto Natalie Anderson website, in her calendar for 12th Nov she has written "Last day in Emmerdale".

Does that means she will be taking a break or is she leaving permanently/

Natalie's just taking a break, she's not set to leave anytime soon. :)
  • iceblue fiat 50iceblue fiat 50 Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    i wish when people post things like this the put the characters name in brackets .....some people just watch soaps to be mildly entertained when cooking dinner. washing up afterwards. sitting spaced out for 2 hours after a hard day of reality and dont actually know the real life names of everyone or their life stories eventhought we watch them several times a week.... so who is she then?
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    i wish when people post things like this the put the characters name in brackets .....some people just watch soaps to be mildly entertained when cooking dinner. washing up afterwards. sitting spaced out for 2 hours after a hard day of reality and dont actually know the real life names of everyone or their life stories eventhought we watch them several times a week.... so who is she then?

Would someone who watches soaps for that reason be the same person who logs onto a soap forum? ;)
  • iceblue fiat 50iceblue fiat 50 Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    yeah! but im just not ocd about soaps i take them all with a pinch of salt! is that a mixed metaphor! so who is she then? still dont know? cant be bothered googling if thats going to be your next suggestion....
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    yeah! but im just not ocd about soaps i take them all with a pinch of salt! is that a mixed metaphor! so who is she then? still dont know? cant be bothered googling if thats going to be your next suggestion....

I THINK it's Alicia from Emmerdale. Cba Googling either, but I'm pretty sure that's who it is
  • c0boc0bo Posts: 6,465
    Forum Member
    I THINK it's Alicia from Emmerdale. Cba Googling either, but I'm pretty sure that's who it is

Yes Natalie Anderson plays Alicia in Emerdale.
  • cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would someone who watches soaps for that reason be the same person who logs onto a soap forum? ;)

:D:D:D:D
  • Home FarmHome Farm Posts: 464
    Forum Member

Your not on your own I'm the same, and then others get arsey with you for watching the soap and not knowing their real life name:rolleyes: Well sorry for that I don't have time to know everything:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 430
    Forum Member
    No! I like Alicia :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,750
    Forum Member
    I nearly had a heart attack reading this. I don't know what I'd do without seeing Alicia on Emmerdale. :eek:
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Natalie Anderson far to much. <3