Madonna Appreciation Thread (Part 5)

Comments

• Ted2012Ted2012 Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even though I had the deluxe on CD, I just downloaded the Amazon £4.99 standard :)
  • TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ted2012 wrote: »
    Even though I had the deluxe on CD, I just downloaded the Amazon £4.99 standard :)

Lol, I just deleted the deluxe CD from my iPhone and now downloading the deluxe from iTunes. The CD is going in the car
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thi uuused to be my playground! :D

Paris Hilton tweeted about the Miami MDNA launch and she is ecstatic...bless the Heiress :D

MDNAday!

Any excuse for Paris to make her feel apart of the Music world, something she will never ever be apart of in reality
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Guys, a Birmingham gig at the NiA is confirmed for July 19th. Top tickets start at £175 and go down to £55 for the nosebleeds
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MDNA sounds amazing on my new stereo.
  • kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
    I'm just downloading it now :eek: Can't wait to hear it, I've avoided most of the snippets so most of the songs are new to me. I'll let you know what I think when I've had a listen :)
  • Whoopie DooWhoopie Doo Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1645027

How vile some people can be. Have you seen the nasty comments?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1645027

How vile some people can be. Have you seen the nasty comments?

I wouldn't worry about it, she's had comments like that from day1 with the BoyToy look
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    There's nothing wrong with her arse, so what it's a teeny bit saggy, she's 53 for god's sake, haven't people anything better to do than pick on her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I seriously cannot stop listening to 'MDNA'. I'm listening to 'I'm Addicted' right now!
  • kvnkvn Posts: 8,782
    Forum Member
    After my first listen I love Turn Up The Radio, I'm Addicted, Love Spent and Masterpiece.

I absolutely love the intro into Superstar too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kvn wrote: »
    After my first listen I love Turn Up The Radio, I'm Addicted, Love Spent and Masterpiece.

I absolutely love the intro into Superstar too!

Superstar is a real highlight. A nice light break from the intensity of the previous songs. I've got GGW on repeat now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They seem to have cleared the nasty tweets from #askmadonna. I have asked about 5 questions so far but they kind of got lost amongst all the monster insults
  • BadKid95BadKid95 Posts: 7,137
    Forum Member
    Listened to MDNA in school today favourites of mine at this moment are Gang Bang (very Thief of Hearts sounding), Turn Up The Radio, Falling Free, Beautiful Killer and Masterpiece. It's a very summery album and there's some potential anthems of 2012 on it too
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Ted2012 wrote: »
    I seriously cannot stop listening to 'MDNA'. I'm listening to 'I'm Addicted' right now!
    Thats becoming my most listened too track from the album. I absolutely love it. I sounds great in the car :D 'I need to dance...'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    Thats becoming my most listened too track from the album. I absolutely love it. I sounds great in the car :D 'I need to dance...'

The 'M D N A, M D N A' part is so catchy!! :D
    Forum Member
    UK Itunes:
    MDNA (Deluxe) #1
    MDNA (Regular) #11

Girl Gone Wild #97
    Masterpiece #100
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    I can't believe "Girls Gone Wild" isn't getting released next in the UK! If it's not released at all then this will be her first single in the UK not to be released for 16 years since "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" In 1996! Maybe we'll get it when she's finished this era as a last single or something?
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    I can't believe "Girls Gone Wild" isn't getting released next in the UK! If it's not released at all then this will be her first single in the UK not to be released for 16 years since "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" In 1996! Maybe we'll get it when she's finished this era as a last single or something?

According to Wikipedia's release schedule for the song, it's due to be added to UK Radio tomorrow, don't know whether to believe it though :confused:
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    BadKid95 wrote: »
    According to Wikipedia's release schedule for the song, it's due to be added to UK Radio tomorrow, don't know whether to believe it though :confused:

Oohh thanks for that! That would be great so let's hope that the video debuts tomorrow aswell! Will be great to finally hear this on UK radio! :D
  • Whoopie DooWhoopie Doo Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is everyone leaving positive reviews on Amazon/Play etc? :)
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Oohh thanks for that! That would be great so let's hope that the video debuts tomorrow aswell! Will be great to finally hear this on UK radio! :D

It was only UK radio release though, nothing about a single release. Masterpiece is supposedly getting released here soon which is fine, Masterpiece is amazing plus Radio 2 in particular have really taken a shine to it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've really enjoyed Madge and Nicki hooking up. MIA, not so much. I hope Nicki does some Video interludes for Madonna's tour, like how Justin and Pharell did for the last tour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've really enjoyed Madge and Nicki hooking up. MIA, not so much. I hope Nicki does some Video interludes for Madonna's tour, like how Justin and Pharell did for the last tour.

I'm sure her and MIA will. Lil Wayne is for Revolver
This discussion has been closed.