Options

Does anybody else wish that Jodie Marsh would put some blooming clothes on?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
Forum Member
I am soo sick of Jodie Marsh getting naked.

I mean I quite enjoyed the whole bodybuilder thing, because who knew she had the strength of character to train that hard and really work at something.

But these pics of her stripping off again, recreating that silly belt outfit thing is so desperate

http://stylejacking.com/2012/jodie-marsh-poses-naked-again-in-zoo-talking-about-sex-with-frankie-cocozza-photos/tm_content=Google+Reader

add to that the fact that she's now saying she would sleep with Frankie Cocozza and it all gets worse. Why do people keep giving her magazine deals?

Comments

• Options
    SXTonySXTony Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know, I very rarely see pictures of Jodie Marsh, much less ones where she isn't wearing much, until some kind soul provides a link.

So thank you.

:)

Aw man. Thats a dead link. :cry:
  • Options
    greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She doesn't look like herself in those pictures and where have all the muscles she was so proud of showing off gone. She really is a joke!
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    SXTony wrote: »
    You know, I very rarely see pictures of Jodie Marsh, much less ones where she isn't wearing much, until some kind soul provides a link.

So thank you.

:)

Aw man. Thats a dead link. :cry:

http://stylejacking.com/2012/jodie-marsh-poses-naked-again-in-zoo-talking-about-sex-with-frankie-cocozza-photos/
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    I'll stand up for the right of Jodie Marsh to wear "not much" clothes, just as long as she stays indoors where we can't see her!!

:D
  • Options
    Regis MagnaeRegis Magnae Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    It's her shtick. Without it would the few people who do care about her, care about her anymore?
  • Options
    clonmultclonmult Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    She doesn't look like herself in those pictures and where have all the muscles she was so proud of showing off gone. She really is a joke!

She wasn't that muscular in those pictures, just very well defined. And the pics were taken on the lead up to the competition, when they tend to cut-up (ketogenic diets) to reduce the body fat to enhance the visuals.

Off cycle body builders/fitness types don't tend to be anything like as well defined.

Me, I kinda like her.
  • Options
    grumpyscotgrumpyscot Posts: 11,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rather her than Katie Bloomin Price
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe how different she looks thesedays. The fake tan, oily skin looks is so not good :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does the "CAUTION" tape around her lady-bits indicate the risk of something infectious............?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Jodie rejected Frankie on BB so why would she sleep with him now.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got problems. A need for attention, a need to be liked......whatever it is, she just looks desperate and tacky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe how different she looks thesedays. The fake tan, oily skin looks is so not good :o

There's something for everyone, I think she manages to make it look quite good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    She's got problems. A need for attention, a need to be liked......whatever it is, she just looks desperate and tacky.

Not sure where you get that idea; she may have problems, but don't ever see her showing a need for attention, or any more need to be liked than any other person.

You're just jealous :p;)
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesn't bother what she does but I caught the end of a programme last night where she was training to be a tattoo artist and did one on her dad's arm. She said she was too old now to be running around wearing next to nothing and really wanted to do something normal. Programme was 2010.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »

But she hates attention and never does anything to encourage the media or paps, they just follow her around doing her normal things in her normal life. Like wearing belts, snogging women in public, being the colour of creosote or strolling down Brentwood High Street in her underwear - not done for attention, any of it
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Doesn't bother what she does but I caught the end of a programme last night where she was training to be a tattoo artist and did one on her dad's arm. She said she was too old now to be running around wearing next to nothing and really wanted to do something normal. Programme was 2010.

That's typical Jodie though. Every so often she'll come out with crap about how she's changed, and then she does a photo shoot like that!
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »

and then she moved onto body building and got a programme out of that. But i do still quite like her :o
  • Options
    lovingstylelovingstyle Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    oh boke, this post should have had a health warning
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Sinistra wrote: »
    Does the "CAUTION" tape around her lady-bits indicate the risk of something infectious............?
    OMG that's brilliant lol. It might just do, or maybe it's there to warn Frankie off!
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    when she did celebrity big brother george galloway called her a very wicked person which seemed a bit harsh
  • Options
    AJ3AJ3 Posts: 1,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who would want to wish that? She puts too many clothes on
  • Options
    Simon RodgersSimon Rodgers Posts: 4,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sometimes wish people would just shut up about Jodie Marsh full stop. I mean, who is she anyway? Oh yeah a model (yawn!)
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    oh course she gets naked thats what she does otherwise she would be ignored she has no other card to play
  • Options
    stairwaystairway Posts: 1,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anybody else wish that Jodie Marsh would put some blooming clothes on?

Yes, because she looks horrid covered in all those tattoos
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agent F wrote: »
    That's typical Jodie though. Every so often she'll come out with crap about how she's changed, and then she does a photo shoot like that!

And of course you've never changed your mind on something, have you?

She's got a damn good figure, and if she can make money off that, good for her.

(although her nose is still a little disturbing)