Katie Price laying the smack down on Cami Li in BOTS clip

ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
Forum Member
Telling her if she's got a problem to say it to her face instead of behind her back.
Cami's bad girl 'gangster' persona suddenly disappeared :D

Comments

• glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    Telling her if she's got a problem to say it to her face instead of behind her back.

No drink then..?...;-)
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No drink then..?...;-)

That's what I thought :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    I think we all knew this would happen and I'm glad she's said something to Cami.
    I'm sure Katy h was waiting to see if Cami would have a go at the pricey to gauge how she reacts towards her mayby she'll think twice now.
    I believe she kh has shown her weakness being on the show she's an utter cowardly woman
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally. I hope its on the highlights tomorrow.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    As she beat a hasty retreat from the bedroom.

Price is a wimp.
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    I think we all knew this would happen and I'm glad she's said something to Cami.
    I'm sure Katy h was waiting to see if Cami would have a go at the pricey to gauge how she reacts towards her mayby she'll think twice now.
    I believe she kh has shown her weakness being on the show she's an utter cowardly woman

Yes. In the clip when Katie P first walked back into the room Katie H was saying to her something like 'your paranoid'... then when Katie P started laying the smackdown on Cami Li Katie H shut up as well.
    I bet Katie H will think twice about having sly digs at Katie P again after that, just like she stopped picking on Alicia as soon as Alicia started sticking up for herself.
    All bullies only pick on people they think aren't going to fight back ;-)
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes. In the clip when Katie P first walked back into the room Katie H was saying to her something like 'your paranoid'... then when Katie P started laying the smackdown on Cami Li Katie H shut up as well.
    I bet Katie H will think twice about having sly digs at Katie P again after that, just like she stopped picking on Alicia as soon as Alicia started sticking up for herself.
    Exactly..............they hunt in packs too ;)

Notice that her Henchwoman-in-Chief, MIchelle is never too far away?
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    CLL Dodge wrote: »

Price is a wimp.

No she came back into the bedroom and was standing/crouching down by Cami's bed when she said it all... then left again while looking back and delivering a death stare :o
    Cami Li sh*t herself and kept her head down like a chastised child.
  • WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Price is a wimp.

Really? I'm surprised that you'd think that. She strikes me as strong willed and determined.
  • exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there is a lot that has been going on between Cami and KP but not shown.

I noticed the other night when KH tried to start aggro between KP and Calum, he ended up giving KP a shoulder massage and Cami was nowhere to be seen.
    There is tension which started when Calum admitted that he asked KP to spit in his mouth - Cami's expression was priceless.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she came back into the bedroom and was standing/crouching down by Cami's bed when she said it all... then left again while looking back and delivering a death stare :o
    Cami Li sh*t herself and kept her head down like a chastised child.

Pmsl that's a fantastic description. Good wasn't it lol:D Cami Knickers soon complied.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    BB must be saying what a fookin waste of h alf a million quid etc..har!
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Price is a wimp.
    No she didn't :confused: She said it all to Cami Li's face and all Cami Li could respond with was "I don't have a problem". Then KP gave her a death glare and left.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member

Not generally overly keen on Pricey but i nearly cheered at that. She wasn't nasty, or rude, just 'said it as it is' as the likes of Katie H and Cami-Li are always claim They do. Cami obviously believes that Kate nominated her and is being a spoilt child over it. She's been challenged - good.

Perhaps Cami-li should think back on how she has reacted when she wasn't saved with the Tree, her tenure as Queen and general unpleasantness as to why people might have nominated her.
  • hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    It's SO tedious when a HM gets all uppity about being nominated. Surely they have watched the show before and know this? Honestly, it's the one thing that makes you look like a total arse and will lose you any bit of respect you might have gathered. I get that it must be tough but for god's sake, did you think you were so wonderful that nobody could possibly want to nominate you? But Cami is not the brightest spark, is she.

I just watched the full clip http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-20-pricey-tackles-cami
    and I have to say that I was quite impressed by how KH spoke about it :o I might not be able to sleep tonight now..... :(:D
  • dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was hilarious.. Cami Li is all talk.. She could not say it to Pricey's face.. She cowered right in front of Katie h too.. That was priceless.. pardon the pun.
  • HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Katie Price is covering herself in glory. It's hilarious that Hopkins wants to use this to turn round public opinion of her - but Katie Price can do it effortlessly and with so much more class.
  • missbeeniemissbeenie Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason why Cami is so upset, is because she thought she had it all sewn up in the numbers. Cami believed that all the house would vote Nadia, Patsy and Katie H, she now realises one of the people she thought was on her side has voted against her, so she is royally pissed.

I'm glad this happened, it stops Katie H and her little gang getting themselves into the final.
  • hendollhendoll Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    missbeenie wrote: »
    The reason why Cami is so upset, is because she thought she had it all sewn up in the numbers. Cami believed that all the house would vote Nadia, Patsy and Katie H, she now realises one of the people she thought was on her side has voted against her, so she is royally pissed.

I'm glad this happened, it stops Katie H and her little gang getting themselves into the final.
    Yes, smart move by Perez. I can see the numbers game but a more astute player would not get all uppity about it. Cami has the 'I'm owed something' attitude anyway (irritating and unattractive) and this just escalates it. Aagghh¬!!!! I can't stand her!
    I'd seriously rather listen to Katie H. That's how obnoxious I find Cami.
  • Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missbeenie wrote: »

Yup.

btw it was nice to see Katie P has a personality after all.
  • OdonataOdonata Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hogzilla wrote: »
    I think Katie Price is covering herself in glory. It's hilarious that Hopkins wants to use this to turn round public opinion of her - but Katie Price can do it effortlessly and with so much more class.

Much more class, which is surprising since she spent a lot of time talking about her ex's love of anal :D:D
  • jez37jez37 Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved Katie P in this.
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Gnomsie wrote: »
    Much more class, which is surprising since she spent a lot of time talking about her ex's love of anal :D:D

:D:D:D:D
  • Nollaig79Nollaig79 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spot on!
  • nicola001nicola001 Posts: 8,102
    Forum Member
    Go on katie.....that look back wow haha don't mess with the pricey!