Options

Who Killed Lucy Beale? - Latest theories, updates and spoilers (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    PacerkezPacerkez Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newmaks wrote: »
    The music plays here
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RNiZAox5kmg

And here.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mBOOuNlpc

Both times right outside the beales front door

Trying to download the episodes but it's ridiculously slow. I'm so freaking excited now!

You've done great. I'm all excitable now lol
  • Options
    SereniitySereniity Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah Lucy was killed around midnight wasn't she? so it has to be something that could have been played around that time...

Hmmm the mind truly boggles now!
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thing is, it is most likely to be the music box. The music box that was playing under the tree on Xmas Day played the exact music that they played at the NTAs, someone did a comparison of the clips. The questions we should possibly be asking was where WAS the music box and who would have kept winding it up to play the song?

I still think the music box could have been under the floorboards where Jane hid the phone, but it doesn't really explain how it could have kept on playing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's the ice cream van as there's no where on YouTube it can even be heard and they wouldn't surely use something from 2009? It can be heard from the front and back door. Now we just need to think what the hell it is. Could it be from a window nearby? Next door is number 43 but I don't know who was living there. The back door opens up onto bridge street whee the market is but the front door opens up onto the actual square.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »
    The thing is, it is most likely to be the music box. The music box that was playing under the tree on Xmas Day played the exact music that they played at the NTAs, someone did a comparison of the clips. The questions we should possibly be asking was where WAS the music box and who would have kept winding it up to play the song?

I still think the music box could have been under the floorboards where Jane hid the phone, but it doesn't really explain how it could have kept on playing.

Could bobby have been playing it upstairs?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could bobby have been playing it upstairs?

That's definitely a possibility. I do think that maybe Bobby saw something that night which he's been keeping quiet about. Maybe he also heard the music box playing at the same time Lucy did and playing it over and over reminded him of her?

Edit: Also, following this theory, there were those random references over Christmas to Bobby playing the same Christmas song over and over. Maybe that was a hint?
  • Options
    Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The questions we should possibly be asking was where WAS the music box and who would have kept winding it up to play the song?

To be honest I'd find it difficult to believe that someone had hidden a music box in a strategic position that they were able to keep revisiting in order to wind it up every time someone knocked at the door. I just think it sounds unnecesarily convoluted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's definitely a possibility. I do think that maybe Bobby saw something that night which he's been keeping quiet about. Maybe he also heard the music box playing at the same time Lucy did and playing it over and over reminded him of her?

This is why I also think bobby wrapped the music box and put it under the tree. He knows the significance behind it because he saw something so maybe he's frightened and is trying to draw attention to it.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Edit: Also, following this theory, there were those random references over Christmas to Bobby playing the same Christmas song over and over. Maybe that was a hint?

Really? I don't remember that. There was the whole bobby bullying thing wasn't there? I just find it hard to believe they'd involve such a young actor in the live show to have such an important part in it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is why I also think bobby wrapped the music box and put it under the tree. He knows the significance behind it because he saw something so maybe he's frightened and is trying to draw attention to it.

Yes! I thought maybe Jane did this in order to see who would react, but it could quite feasibly be Bobby.
  • Options
    PigsMightFlyPigsMightFly Posts: 15,962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnnsmith wrote: »
    Anyone that wants to watch the good Friday episode again, with what you know now it is here:

A bit strange the way Masood looks at Lucy, hes 100/1 to be the killer by the way.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1rojkb_eastenders-friday-18th-april-2014-full-episode_creation

There you go:)

The voicemail messages played at the end when we see Lucy's body are interesting with regard to time frame. Not sure if it is mean to imply that they were sent when Lucy was already dead, which would mean Lee, Cindy and Ian would be out of the frame, unless they are trying to provide alibis for themselves, because they know she;s already dead.

Cindy says she is sorry (presumably for grassing Lucy up about the drugs) just asks Lucy to text her.

Lee asks where she is and to join him at the party and you can hear party noise in the background.

Ian just says sorry.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really? I don't remember that. There was the whole bobby bullying thing wasn't there? I just find it hard to believe they'd involve such a young actor in the live show to have such an important part in it.

Yes, I was watching the Christmas eve episode the other day and Ian and Jane were moaning about the fact that he kept playing the same song.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last place I remember the box was in the kitchen where Jane and Ian opened it. I did originally think in her room.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait what?? The music from the ntas is playing outside the beales, what the exact same tune??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The voicemail messages played at the end when we see Lucy's body are interesting with regard to time frame. Not sure if it is mean to imply that they were sent when Lucy was already dead, which would mean Lee, Cindy and Ian would be out of the frame, unless they are trying to provide alibis for themselves, because they know she;s already dead.

Or they might have left the message not realising Lucy was dead. I think the whole mystery works on a very simple conceit:

The real killer doesn't know they killed Lucy
    The person(s) who moved the body didn't kill Lucy but think they did
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But is it the same tune? It sounds different lol so funny haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it actually the same tune??? Agghh
  • Options
    Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Cindy says she is sorry (presumably for grassing Lucy up about the drugs) just asks Lucy to text her.

Lee asks where she is and to join him at the party and you can hear party noise in the background.

Ian just says sorry.

The case notes Lauren found had voicemail times on them. I believe Ian left that message when Lucy was on the bus.
  • Options
    SereniitySereniity Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its the same tune.

We just need to figure out where its coming from! lol
  • Options
    Ten_BenTen_Ben Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sereniity wrote: »
    What happened to Alfie's Ice Cream Van?

It was Fat Boy's ice-cream van. Zsa Zsa went off to France in it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sereniity wrote: »
    Its the same tune.

We just need to figure out where its coming from! lol

OMFG NO FFIN WAY OMGGGGGGGGGGG

ARE YOU KIDDING??? IT SOUNDED DIFFERENT OMG GOING MENTAL RIGHT NOW well done newmaks!!

So the music box, nta and weird door noise all play the same song???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I was watching the Christmas eve episode the other day and Ian and Jane were moaning about the fact that he kept playing the same song.

Not sure if means anything, but Bobby kept on playing a voice message on the landline answer machine with lucy's voice on over and over after Lucy died.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it a clock chime?? Door chimes?? So creepy.... Is it a phone ringtone
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buh... Wtf how is it playing randomly... Omg lucy heard it at the beales front or back door... I am so confused

How can it play front and back doors??? It must be automated
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Someone mentioned the square gates being slammed shut 5 times in the trailer and how this could be trying to tell us something but a while ago in this thread I mentioned the fact that before Emma died, she ran out of the Brannings house and ran towards the square but she collapsed before she got to the gate and then said "it wasn't there" and I believe Max has buried evidence in the square or he knows someone else has.