Options

Kate/Jordan Is Going Into The House According To The Star

MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The Whole Front Page of tomorrows Star features a Picture of Kate saying that she is going into the House on Friday. Please let it be wrong.

Comments

• Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, please let this be wrong. We have enough over powering women in there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. At least the other thread about this informed us that it was a spoiler! -_-
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    Oh god noooooo!!!! :o Haven't we suffered enough? What have we done to deserve this vacuous saddo?

Actually I thought it might be Gemma Collins with Emma's hint about a "big fat" surprise this Friday....too obvious? :p
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    People still falling for this, if they top up the housemates it's clearly going to be a male
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    She wouldn't dare leave her husband unattended !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    Oh god noooooo!!!! :o Haven't we suffered enough? What have we done to deserve this vacuous saddo?

Actually I thought it might be Gemma Collins with Emma's hint about a "big fat" surprise this Friday....too obvious? :p
    I don't think they would've allowed Emma to say that! :o:D
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow. At least the other thread about this informed us that it was a spoiler! -_-

Youre hardly going to miss the Star tomorrow if you go past a newsstand or into a newsagent so its hardly a spoiler.

Im watching the Sky Press Preview and they've shown it emblazoned on the front of the Star.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Yawn ! Every year this comes out, she is yesterday's chip paper
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    amyawake wrote: »

Haha that would be great!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    Youre hardly going to miss the Star tomorrow if you go past a newsstand or into a newsagent so its hardly a spoiler.

Im watching the Sky Press Preview and they've shown it emblazoned on the front of the Star.
    No, I meant I already knew. I was just thinking about the other people.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant stand Katie Price but would far rather have her than Gemma Collins. Shes a complete waste of space.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I meant I already knew. I was just thinking about the other people.

Sorry I misunderstood. However, you cant always believe The Star so it may not happen anyway.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am sorry but are you expecting peoplke to cover their eyes when they buy their Newspapers tomorrow as I said it is on the front page perhaps they should not watch the Sky Newspaper review either.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But nothing has been spoiled, this hasn't been confirmed, it's just a rumour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    I am sorry but are you expecting peoplke to cover their eyes when they buy their Newspapers tomorrow as I said it is on the front page perhaps they should not watch the Sky Newspaper review either.
    Hahahah, fair enough.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie V Katie that should be fun 😃
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha, fair enough.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    Sorry I misunderstood. However, you cant always believe The Star so it may not happen anyway.
    They should put Jimmy Bullard in there instead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    People still falling for this, if they top up the housemates it's clearly going to be a male

We will see, as I said I hope it is wrong.
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's been like 4 threads on this today already. I'm not one to play forum police but come on...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    greenyone wrote: »
    Katie V Katie that should be fun 😃

That's probably their idea as it seems to have gone off track at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coming from the DS is a sure cert -NOT
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should put Jimmy Bullard in there instead.

God forbid. Noooooo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    There's been like 4 threads on this today already. I'm not one to play forum police but come on...

The Daily Star only came out an hour ago there is no need for a Sarcastic comment.
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Daily Star only came out an hour ago there is no need for a Sarcastic comment.

It wasn't sarcastic.