Options

Jeremy ejected

Comments

• Options
    xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The producers have to take some of the blame for this.

He clearly was not in a good place and should never have been allowed to enter the house
  • Options
    billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy Halls ‏@AndyBizarre 23m23 minutes ago
    The drama behind Jeremy Jackson being removed the #CBB house is genuinely shocking. More on Ch5 at 10pm and in @TheSunNewspaper tomorrow.

"genuinely shocking"?
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Zadeth wrote: »
    C5BB would have just given him a warning, as C5BB is reluctant to remove housemates.

i dont think so, its likely they would have taken 24 hours to do something about it, hence why its today he got ejected and the incident was supposed to of happened yesterday.

they arent really reluctant to remove housemates, the public are just over sensitive.
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was sick during last nights LF, hope he didn't projectile vomit (or worse) on someone :(
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Lordsally wrote: »
    Hi!

The impression I got from Tweets was he left something in the towel that was offensive :o

I hope I'm wrong, as that would be just really uncomfortable to watch (not him doing the act, that would stretch even C5) but the discovery and reaction. I have a weak stomach as it is....

Shit on a towel wouldn't be that bad.. Not enough to warrant removal. Unless it was a mix of a few bodily fluids..
  • Options
    danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will just be Jeremy calling Perez a forbidden name.

A shame, I would have enjoyed to see more from Jeremy.
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    He was feeling sick on last nights show....it could have travelled down.....

I can't remember seeing much of him on live feed.... Nor Cami....
  • Options
    Bex7t6Bex7t6 Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://bit.ly/1A35bhx

The Star says he groped Chloe:o
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirror quote "Tonight's episode has also been pushed back to 10pm so the scenes, which have been described as some of the most explosive in Celebrity Big Brother history, can air."

Please be good :)
  • Options
    ohboyohboy Posts: 2,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh, jeez. pretty sure that they told us jeremy was a neat freak, so doesn't seem likely that whatever happened involved a dirty towel. who knows, though.

...so what happens with his money? if you're kicked out by bb, do you still get paid your whole fee?
  • Options
    RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Explosive = big argument he went over the top and got overly aggressive maybe pushing someone giving it the big'un and overstepped the line. Doubt it's anything more than that.

Shame he's gone already.
  • Options
    betterwithwinebetterwithwine Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Daily star saying it is for groping Chloe Goodman
  • Options
    BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daily star going with he allegedly groped Chloe Goodman.

Wonder if he touch her, she told him not to do it and it all then kicked off
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    Daily Star say he groped Chloe
  • Options
    -Felicity--Felicity- Posts: 4,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex7t6 wrote: »
    http://bit.ly/1A35bhx

The Star says he groped Chloe:o

Delete.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Kicked off Big time I hear after live noms. Tonight's episode could be legendary.

Wasn't live feed on after live noms :confused: All I saw was Callum, Jeremy and Patsy going to bed and Jeremy having a dicky tummy :confused:

As for those saying they hope it was Perez if violence was involved, well if we're allowed to do that, I hope it was Katie :p
  • Options
    Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last time Channel 5 removed a housemate was Daley. So they don't take the decision lightly. Big episode tonight.
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Hope he didn't try to kill Patsy because of "the law of the jungle."
    That's very funny! :D
  • Options
    LordsallyLordsally Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shit on a towel wouldn't be that bad.. Not enough to warrant removal. Unless it was a mix of a few bodily fluids..

Unless he did it deliberately into the towel. And the thought of multiple fluids......MATRON, my meds! Bring me my meds!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Groping'? Oh please..look at Endemol hurriedly rushing to capitalise on viewers.
  • Options
    ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Daily Star say he groped Chloe
    BigBmad wrote: »
    Daily star going with he allegedly groped Chloe Goodman.

Wonder if he touch her, she told him not to do it and it all then kicked off
    Daily star saying it is for groping Chloe Goodman

The Star also mentioned that Wolfy's nose exploded after a bust-up and that a SWAT team was coming to extradite Dan from spilling Yew-Tree secrets. Take with a heap of salt.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd take whatever the Star says with a pinch of salt

So many questions and they are leaving us dangling as usual

And they think the live feed is not needed, would be really nice to be make up our own minds and not what they choose to show us in whatever order they think best
  • Options
    Bex7t6Bex7t6 Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Felicity- wrote: »
    Erm, how boring... :(

It is the Daily Star though so probably a load of bull.

ERM boring...sorry you find a bloke groping a young woman so dull. Didn't realise it was meant to be entertaining>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Star also mentioned that Wolfy's nose exploded after a bust-up .

:D I remember that
  • Options
    BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Star also mentioned that Wolfy's nose exploded after a bust-up and that a SWAT team was coming to extradite Dan from spilling Yew-Tree secrets. Take with a heap of salt.

They are terrible for most things but they have been quite reliable with reality tv the past few years