Carole Malone - on Imogen Thomas

Columbo FanColumbo Fan Posts: 756
Forum Member
✭✭
"How can a naïve, impressionable 28-year-old like Thomas be responsible for this mess when her only "crime" was that she got a taste of the high life and believed her married man when he told her she was the love of his life?"

I know she is fighting the womens corner but come on! :yawn:

Comments

• PhoenixblissPhoenixbliss Posts: 9,478
    Forum Member
    Caroles hatred of premier league players is clouding her judgement.She similarly thought Danielle lloyd was all naive and innocent when she was with her on 2007 CBB:D
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Maybe she was being sarcastic? Sometimes it doesnt come across well in the written form.
  • super bantamssuper bantams Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroles hatred of premier league players is clouding her judgement.She similarly thought Danielle lloyd was all naive and innocent when she was with her on 2007 CBB:D

I agree.
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carole Malone's opinion holds no clout.
    . She responds emotionally and doesn't think beyond her first thought. A knee-jerk emotional response.
  • Columbo FanColumbo Fan Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she was being sarcastic? Sometimes it doesnt come across well in the written form.

Really? Even though she also said "I don't care about Ms Thomas's morals or her choice of boyfriend or even the fact she knew he was married"
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "How can a naïve, impressionable 28-year-old like Thomas be responsible for this mess when her only "crime" was that she got a taste of the high life and believed her married man when he told her she was the love of his life?"

Even if you are naïve you don't go with married men, simple.

For one, they are married (may have children) and you are breaking up a unit (so are they by the way).

For two, it is very rare that they actually do leave that family unit, so you get hurt as well.

For three, :D they are the only ones that almost always are in the win-win situation, the wives more often than not take them back. :eek:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Naive and impressionable my arse.

Imogen is just one in a line of woman who wants to be a z list celebrity and bag a rich man and she will use whatever methods she can to get one. She has to rely on her looks becausee, as we saw on BB, she has the personality and charisma of a carrier bag so her face and figure is all she has.

Even before BB she claimed she'd had a fling with Tyson Beckford and, post BB, has made her way through as many wealthy, famous men as she possibly can. She's just another Danielle Lloyd. She knows what she wants is goes all out to get it yet turns on the 'what poor sweet little me' act when she gets caught out.

Carole Malone has made herself self appointed defender of the working class girls and seems to wear rose tinted blinkers when it comes to seeing them for what they really are.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    Well we all know who the footballer is anyway.. social networking sites cant stop people talking or what they are posting.

Gagging the press means nothing when it can get posted in Facebook or Twitter.

You had an affair? You have got found out!!! deal with it! but instead letting the woman get all the shame is really unfair and shows just what a complete and utter t*at you are! why should you not be named and shamed?
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Carole Malone needs a reality check. Imogen Thomas knew exactly what she was doing!
  • funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    Carole is hoping for the exclusive interview when the thing is allowed public
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyson Beckford is hot. I wonder how she got to have a fling with him.
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyson Beckford is hot. I wonder how she got to have a fling with him.

Noooooooooooooooooooo, I hate her and I think everything in this life is her fault. :mad: :D
  • macketymackety Posts: 4,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, speaking as a woman who's ex-husband had a slight memory problem (he kept forgetting he was married, hence the 'ex') I lay the blame firmly at his feet. I am not saying she is not at fault, but he should take responsability for his actions. Mind you, if he was decent and honest he would not have played away in the first place. Blaming the woman alone is the done thing, and I have no doubt that when it does become public who is was, some idiots will even try and blame the poor wife!
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    For once I actually agree with the article in the main (this is just the opening line)- obviously not the naive comment. I hate Carole Malone and nearly everything she writes but she's just pointing out again what loads of others have.

I need to lie down - I don't enjoy being in agreement with that woman.
  • PADDY75PADDY75 Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mackety wrote: »
    Well, speaking as a woman who's ex-husband had a slight memory problem (he kept forgetting he was married, hence the 'ex') I lay the blame firmly at his feet. I am not saying she is not at fault, but he should take responsability for his actions. Mind you, if he was decent and honest he would not have played away in the first place. Blaming the woman alone is the done thing, and I have no doubt that when it does become public who is was, some idiots will even try and blame the poor wife!

I'm sorry you have had to go through this sort of mess. I agree completely with both you and Carole Malone. The onus is on the one with the wedding ring and if there are children involved then the person is even more of an idiot. Considering there is an awful pattern of wealthy, famous and married men straying. It makes you wonder why these men marry. Why bother when you're hell bent on paying no attention to the vows you took? I have zero sympathy for these fools using the law to cover their tracks. It's a great shame they are allowed to be protected in this manner.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I blame both people in this affair, not just the man.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes he is the one to blame and he should get what he deserves but lets not pretend she was an innocent young thing who was duped by a big bad man taking advantage. She knew exactly what she was doing and her crocodile tears are more for the money she's lost than any regret for his wife and children.

The whole injunctions for the rich is a disgrace though ans something certainly needs to be done to stop rich cheats buying their privacy. if they don't want the gbp to know what thwy've been up to, stop shagging away then
  • macketymackety Posts: 4,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PADDY75 wrote: »
    I'm sorry you have had to go through this sort of mess. I agree completely with both you and Carole Malone. The onus is on the one with the wedding ring and if there are children involved then the person is even more of an idiot. Considering there is an awful pattern of wealthy, famous and married men straying. It makes you wonder why these men marry. Why bother when you're hell bent on paying no attention to the vows you took? I have zero sympathy for these fools using the law to cover their tracks. It's a great shame they are allowed to be protected in this manner.

Honestly, don't feel sorry for me, I'm happily remarried to a lovely man who wants to be with me, rather than one who wanted to play happy families when it suited him :)

And I agree with everything you said above. Imogen was stupid and selfish, but it was not her responsibilty to ensure the happiness of his family, that's his job. We will eventually know who he was and all this super injunction stuff only makes him look cowardly, which on top of his adultry makes him a complete cad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    Malone and Thomas = moron and moron-er.
  • KidPokerKidPoker Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carole Malone is an old hag.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Perhaps if Imogen was 18 you might get away with calling her naive or innocent. I can guarantee that if this footballer didn't have a super injunction, Imogen would be slaughtered by Carole. She's only pretending to fight Imogens corner to get the public on side and to try and sway public opinion against super injunctions. The press must be raging at all the lost sales because of the super injunction. It must really piss them off to see it all over fb and twitter and they can't do anything to cash in on it. Defending Imogen is just a pathetic attempt to try and get the man named and shamed and put a stop to those pesky injunctions which inhibit their sales.
  • -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Naive and impressionable are NOT words I'd use to describe Imogen.

Calculating and manipulative, yes.

As usual, Carol Malone is talking bollox.
  • Columbo FanColumbo Fan Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wait a minute, no one is saying he should not take responsibility. My post was about Carole refering to Imogen as a Naive and impressionable girl. :p Someone who has a reputation with sleeping around with any famous person they can get their hands on is not naive nor impressionable. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing not some star struck 17year old.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »
    Malone and Thomas = moron and moron-er.

Exactly and Malone was on some daytime show the other week and didn't know it was her .. how much work has she had done to her face? She is one to talk about other celebs she looked like a waxwork out of madam tussauds
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Naive and impressionable my arse.

Imogen is just one in a line of woman who wants to be a z list celebrity and bag a rich man and she will use whatever methods she can to get one. She has to rely on her looks becausee, as we saw on BB, she has the personality and charisma of a carrier bag so her face and figure is all she has.

Even before BB she claimed she'd had a fling with Tyson Beckford and, post BB, has made her way through as many wealthy, famous men as she possibly can. She's just another Danielle Lloyd. She knows what she wants is goes all out to get it yet turns on the 'what poor sweet little me' act when she gets caught out.

Carole Malone has made herself self appointed defender of the working class girls and seems to wear rose tinted blinkers when it comes to seeing them for what they really are.
    n#
    I agree what you say about Dimogen but I don't think Carole Malone is as daft as you think in fact I think she is a clever woman and makes a living out of thing WE are stupid!