Battleship.

stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
Forum Member
✭✭
Was a little perplexed about a film based on the classic board game - how will that work. :confused:

I saw the trailer and it looked pretty cool. Have not seen much publicity about this forthcoming release, anyone else heard of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDMXkPfxjOc

Trailer.

Comments

• Inky BinkyInky Binky Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stvn758 wrote: »
    Was a little perplexed about a film based on the classic board game - how will that work. :confused:

I saw the trailer and it looked pretty cool. Have not seen much publicity about this forthcoming release, anyone else heard of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDMXkPfxjOc

Trailer.

When the first trailer came out a couple of months ago, it didn't exactly "wow!" me. But the 2nd trailer was much better. Seems like it could be a fun film. I won't say anything good or bad about it until I see it first. But it does have my interest now.

Although it I don't think it was ever mentioned, the film "Real Steel" is essentially "Rock 'em Sock'em Robots" (a classic 1960s game that's still around) and that was a pretty good film. :)
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't wait for them to turn "Connect 4" into a summer blockbuster.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I'm more looking forward to the horror adventure Hungry Hungry Hippos!!!
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL. Awesome :D

3D of course.

Two young couples find their safari holiday becomes a nightmare after they fall foul of an ancient curse and awake...The Hungry Hungy Hippos...:eek:
  • stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully it's not another Skyline. Used to be able to tell a B Movie by the poor FX, now even they have great CGI.

Love the dome going up, seems like some aliens want to play a game with us earthlings.