Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha they haven't even made it believable!

They've shaved off about 3 stone from those pictures!

Shame really, I quite like Gemma for her non-conformist attitude to the usual size zero bollox- she's refreshingly honest usually! :D
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexy_86 wrote: »
    Haha they haven't even made it believable!

They've shaved off about 3 stone from those pictures!

Shame really, I quite like Gemma for her non-conformist attitude to the usual size zero bollox- she's refreshingly honest usually! :D

yeah, thats how I feel, but these are just SO unbelieveable!! :D
  • pink star 28pink star 28 Posts: 1,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think she comes across as being quite big headed sometimes. she always says how beautiful she is. I'm not saying she isn't attractive, but stil, she comes across as being quite full of herself.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand this egotistical monster of a woman. In the early days of TOWIE she seemed lovely - genuine and funny - but she has ideas way above her station and seems to defend her obesity by saying 'I'm doing it for the bigger girl, I'm so pwetty' blah blah blah.

Her treatment of Charlie was appalling - she's a classic passive aggressive and I have to turn her off now - she's awful.
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand this egotistical monster of a woman. In the early days of TOWIE she seemed lovely - genuine and funny - but she has ideas way above her station and seems to defend her obesity by saying 'I'm doing it for the bigger girl, I'm so pwetty' blah blah blah.

Her treatment of Charlie was appalling - she's a classic passive aggressive and I have to turn her off now - she's awful.

The Charlie situation was very set up. They were not together IRL. My friend was an extra in the scene where she chucked a drink on him and she said they done about 20 takes to make it perfect. She wasn't given a script but she was fed a few lines that she needed to include in her rant.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand her. She is someone who thinks everything that comes out of her mouth is FACT and looks mortified (as far as she can with all the botox) if someone dares to not agree with her.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    The Charlie situation was very set up. They were not together IRL. My friend was an extra in the scene where she chucked a drink on him and she said they done about 20 takes to make it perfect. She wasn't given a script but she was fed a few lines that she needed to include in her rant.

A set up in TOWIE???:eek::eek::D

That aside, she is full of crud.
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member

I agree.. i loved her at first thought her refreshing and felt for her she seemed vunerable as the fat girl in a sea of model like women and i cheered for her but then she seems to have started beliving her own press and the scene where she went up to arg at the end of the last season and wipped her sarong off was cringe making. Cannot stand Arg any longer either both of them seem to have developed huge egos.. i blame myself.. for watching :/
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member

I don't get it - she doesn't look any bigger in the first set of photos than she does in the second.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    Admittedly, I don't "get" the whole TOWIE thing (and I'd be quite happy if none of them polluted our screens ever again), but what is Heat magazine's obsession with this woman all about? I'm sure there's been some kind of article about her in every issue for the past few months! What exactly does she DO apart from pose on the beach, squeezed into a size 10 bikini?

And yes, I know I've just outed myself as a Heat reader, but it honestly used to be quite an entertaining read before it descended into the TOWIE/Made in Chelsea/One Direction love-fest it is today!
  • i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get it - she doesn't look any bigger in the first set of photos than she does in the second.

seriously?? :eek:
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    seriously?? :eek:

Seriously! Apart from the unflattering first shot in the first set of photos where she's got a double chin, in the actual full length body shots her body doesn't look any slimmer in the second set of photos to me. The only difference is they are more posed, and have more shots to choose from I guess. They were photoshopped but not to the extent of 3 stone
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    I agree.. i loved her at first thought her refreshing and felt for her she seemed vunerable as the fat girl in a sea of model like women and i cheered for her but then she seems to have started beliving her own press and the scene where she went up to arg at the end of the last season and wipped her sarong off was cringe making. Cannot stand Arg any longer either both of them seem to have developed huge egos.. i blame myself.. for watching :/

My mate was saying that Arg is *singing* at the local pub near her office in a couple of weeks time. It's free admission but, for a fiver, you can meet him and have your photo taken with him :eek:

I'll find out the name of the pub and try and get a link. She said she's very orange in the poster. They're thinking about going just to heckle
  • Pet1986Pet1986 Posts: 7,701
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    My mate was saying that Arg is *singing* at the local pub near her office in a couple of weeks time. It's free admission but, for a fiver, you can meet him and have your photo taken with him :eek:

I'll find out the name of the pub and try and get a link. She said she's very orange in the poster. They're thinking about going just to heckle

I cant imagine going to see him or her, or paying a fiver :p its not my idea of a great evening!!:D
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    I have never watched an episode of TOWIE but this munter makes my retinas bleed. I cannot believe someone so ugly, both inside and out apparently, is allowed on televidson.
  • rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She vile both looks and personality wise.
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously! Apart from the unflattering first shot in the first set of photos where she's got a double chin, in the actual full length body shots her body doesn't look any slimmer in the second set of photos to me. The only difference is they are more posed, and have more shots to choose from I guess. They were photoshopped but not to the extent of 3 stone

You can see how they've reshaped her legs and thighs though?
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet1986 wrote: »

^^^This -except with me Pet1986 i've actually stopped watching!-yep-i've seen the light hehe!:D:D