The Alison King Appreciation Thread!

scorpio20080scorpio20080 Posts: 2,894
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Thought i'll create a new Alison King appreciation thread who portrays Carla Connor on Coronation Street, as I think she's a wonderful actress.Who else agrees with me?:)

Comments

• Muckle FluggaMuckle Flugga Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    agreed :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,567
    Forum Member
    Ali King is a great actress and great at playing Carla :) Carla is also fab! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whoop it's about timeshe got her own thread, i think she's amazing and portrays Carla very well :D
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ali King is great, but i think she was the best in Dream Team

If you watch her high-charge and emotional scenes on Dream Team, what a performance :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    woo I love Ali King! True inspiration! ;):D

lol, and obviousy love Carla :D:D x
    Forum Member
    Yeah she was really great in Dream Team. :) Its still on Sky 1 & 2 everyday, Yay! :p
    Forum Member
    awww, not got sky and I never watched Dream Team :(:( but I've seen clips on youtube and from the site, she really is an amazing actress... but when she went to prison and she had brown hair, well was just wondering if that's her natural hair colour?? :confused: lol x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah she was really great in Dream Team. :) Its still on Sky 1 & 2 everyday, Yay! :p

Did you see her performance when Lynda lost the baby, wow - totally emotional and what a brill performance
  • 2MILLWALL2MILLWALL Posts: 2,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lennie wrote: »
    Ali King is great, but i think she was the best in Dream Team

If you watch her high-charge and emotional scenes on Dream Team, what a performance :cool:

i know i thought her stillborn scene was better then maria's one.:cry:
    Forum Member
    I watched Desperate housewives last night and Danniell (sp) who's about 18/19 done a well better performance of giving birth tha Maria.... though I guess Maria's baby wasn't as big :rolleyes: poor lil baby.. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww yesterday's was upsetting too when she was crying on the phone in prison as she'd been beaten up by another prisoner and she was speaking to Alex.
    Forum Member
    Did you see her performance when Lynda lost the baby, wow - totally emotional and what a brill performance

I didnt see the actual episode but I saw a clip on the dream team website. Looked really sad, :( Wish I'd seen the whole ep though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2MILLWALL wrote: »
    i know i thought her stillborn scene was better then maria's one.:cry:

Totally, it doesnt even compare

The crying and her painful howling she gave in that scene - totally brilliant, you can feel her pain :)
    Forum Member
    waaa!!! wish I'd seen it!!! Oooh I want sky!!! :(:(
    Forum Member
    is the stillborn scene not on a website yet?? x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To me Lynda/Fletch were the best couple and best characters out of Dream Team :Cool:
    Forum Member
    who's Fletch?? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow i'm confused in DT she had a miscarriage which i've seen from the sight and she has a son... is there another baby??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally, it doesnt even compare

The crying and her painful howling she gave in that scene - totally brilliant, you can feel her pain :)

i know can't compare i think corrie doesn't show ali's full potiential as an actress like dreamteam did!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is the stillborn scene not on a website yet?? x

This might be it and many more scenes of Lynda :)

http://www.harchester.net/videos/season4.asp
    Forum Member
    WEDNESDAY AT 8, BRITISH SOAP AWARDS!!! :D:D hope we have a little Liarla *fingers + toes crossed ;)*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2MILLWALL wrote: »
    i know can't compare i think corrie doesn't show ali's full potiential as an actress like dreamteam did!!!!

Totally, that why i think Ali was brill in Dream Team, for me thats where i will always remember her, and how she was as an actress
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow i'm confused in DT she had a miscarriage which i've seen from the sight and she has a son... is there another baby??

her misacrriage was actually a stillborn but they called it a miscarriage after she had the miscarriage she went home and told another character that when she held her dead son she wished she could make him alive again:cry:
    Forum Member
    Lynda and Fletch were the best couple. How did Fletch die?
    Forum Member
    This might be it and many more scenes of Lynda :)

http://www.harchester.net/videos/season4.asp

THANKYOU!!! :D:D lol x