Victor and Nick to win!

Comments

• TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    mitacond wrote: »
    The whole thing is that they don't care about winning not like the others who so want to win.;)

Save your breath (typing) Mita. Some people will never get Victor. And that's okay. Lots of us do so its no loss. ;)

Loving the Vic!
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Tiron wrote: »
    Save your breath (typing) Mita. Some people will never get Victor. And that's okay. Lots of us do so its no loss. ;)

Loving the Vic!

And some people don't recognise an imbecile when they see one.
  • len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    And some people don't recognise an imbecile when they see one.

There's nothing imbecilic to see , he's simply playing the game much more entertainingly than the majority of his white counterparts which is probably what infuriates some people ,
    Forum Member
    The whole thing is that they don't care about winning not like the others who so want to win.;)

Don't care about winning?? Victor's absolutely f***ing desperate to win.
    The bottom line is, they're trying to be funny, but failing miserably. BBLBC was shite.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    len112 wrote: »
    There's nothing imbecilic to see , he's simply playing the game much more entertainingly than the majority of his white counterparts which is probably what infuriates some people ,

What on earth has skin colour got to do with it? :confused:
  • STUPID CUPIDSTUPID CUPID Posts: 2,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you believe that you'll believe anything.:D
    The two biggest gameplayers in all the bb's probably want to win more than anyone.
    There is a big difference in thinking you probably won't win and not wanting to win at all.;)
    Forum Member
    len112 wrote: »

Why come out with crap like this? It's got f*** all to do with race, or colour, for f*** sake. The geezer's an idiot, and he ain't funny. That's my opinion. I'm entitled to it ,without FMs
    inferring it's because he's black.
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Why come out with crap like this? It's got f*** all to do with race, or colour, for f*** sake. The geezer's an idiot, and he ain't funny. That's my opinion. I'm entitled to it ,without FMs
    inferring it's because he's black.

...and that's cool. Wish you'd extend the same courtesy to FMs like myself who do like Victor and find him funny.

BTW, I do recognise imbecilic behaviour in housemates when I see it. There's nothing imbecilic about Victor. That's my opinion and I'm sure you'll agree that I too am entitled to it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you not seen it at all its called the BBLBC Big Brothers Little BrothersCousin.

Here we are

http://www.bigbroweb.co.uk/ubb/victor-nick-present-the-pilot-episode-of-bblbc.aspx

Just watched this, what a laugh!! These 2 are taking the piss out of the Big Brother, without taking it too seriously!!

Love these guys!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you believe that you'll believe anything.:D
    The two biggest gameplayers in all the bb's probably want to win more than anyone.
    There is a big difference in thinking you probably won't win and not wanting to win at all.;)

I agree with this. They are both competitive game players, who instead of following the obvious route of being nice to coast to the end, they are bringing fun into it.

Obviously they are playing to win, but I don't think they want to win for the same reason as some of the other housemates may want to win. They are not in it for popularity they are in it to win the game.
  • Pandy79Pandy79 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having watched them on live feed last night doing that silly BBLC nonsense and giggling to each other like plebs i just think they are pathetic.I had high hopes for Vic but he's just a let down.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you believe that you'll believe anything.:DThe two biggest gameplayers in all the bb's probably want to win more than anyone.

LOL well why not ;) its UBB anything for a laugh as long as it does not scare the horses.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought they were bliddy boring tbh.
    They won't be getting any presenting jobs after that poor performance.
    I switched off halfway through as they weren't even funny.
    Embarrassing!:D

I think this is the main problem with alot of BB fans nowadays.

We are so sceptical of people 'real' intentions when they come on the show. You get the obligatory "I'm just here for the experience" or "I am just in for a holiday". We don't believe them because we know they will all come out and sell their story just like everyone else does. Everyone that goes on Big Brother wants to win.... it's a hundred grand ffs, who wouldn't want that!!

Victor and Nick have made no secret of the fact the want to get to the final and win, they have laughed about it because they won't because people will vote them out for.... erm... playing the game?

I personally found the video funny and i laughed out loud a few times because their perceptions of the other housemates are spot on, like it or not they are!

Its nice to see the game getting played for a change and by letting us (the viewers) in on it, its even better.
  • futumtchfutumtch Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandy79 wrote: »
    Having watched them on live feed last night doing that silly BBLC nonsense and giggling to each other like plebs i just think they are pathetic.I had high hopes for Vic but he's just a let down.
    What high hopes were these may I ask?
    Forum Member
    Tiron wrote: »
    ...and that's cool. Wish you'd extend the same courtesy to FMs like myself who do like Victor and find him funny.

BTW, I do recognise imbecilic behaviour in housemates when I see it. There's nothing imbecilic about Victor. That's my opinion and I'm sure you'll agree that I too am entitled to it.

We're gonna have to disagree on that one.
    Forum Member
    paralax wrote: »
    I think to get it with Victor you have to have a sence of humour and understand that BB is a gameshow. They have brought the show to life and if they make tongue in cheek comments about the others so what. BB producers must be worried sick, they want the Chantelle/Preston romance to bring in dosh from the tabloids and take over from JJJ, when UBB is over, most of us want to be entertained.

So let me get this straight. Because I don't find their inane f***ing giggling and desperately contrived gameplaying funny, this means I don't have a sense of humour and somehow don't 'get it'? So much for respecting other people's opinions. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    LOL well why not ;) its UBB anything for a laugh as long as it does not scare the horses.;)

Yep, this won't scare the horses. Won't make 'em laugh, either.
  • ImperiousKnightImperiousKnight Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is how i see it , im not a fan of the "faffing about" davina crowd! I ff through those bits in the hl show! Fake bonding and showmances not for me! I get the celeb mag reading crowd love all that sh**e! Respect, each to there own! I let you carry on! but please, please , pretty please leave vic n nick in for those of us that enjoy some good old fashioned "old school" bb bitching! Let the dudes who are earning there fee entertain us please!
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian is my fave.

But I am enjoying watching Victor. He really is a good value for money HM, you don't often get that. :D
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    This is how i see it , im not a fan of the "faffing about" davina crowd! I ff through those bits in the hl show! Fake bonding and showmances not for me! I get the celeb mag reading crowd love all that sh**e! Respect, each to there own! I let you carry on! but please, please , pretty please leave vic n nick in for those of us that enjoy some good old fashioned "old school" bb bitching! Let the dudes who are earning there fee entertain us please!

Hear hear. :)
  • glitterlady08glitterlady08 Posts: 3,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes let the games begin. Victor/nick all the way.
  • itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    Don't care about winning?? Victor's absolutely f***ing desperate to win.
    The bottom line is, they're trying to be funny, but failing miserably. BBLBC was shite.
    And yet you watched it lol :p
    They could be in bed by 10pm like the boring brigade but choose to stay up
    And it gave us something to watch, unless you like looking at nightvision of someone snoring at 10pm;)
    Then brian and co are your kind of people
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    I second the OP....
  • TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
    Forum Member
    At least they are staying up and entertaining the viewers which is more than can be said for the rest of them.
  • ImperiousKnightImperiousKnight Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And yet you watched it lol :p
    They could be in bed by 10pm like the boring brigade but choose to stay up
    And it gave us something to watch, unless you like looking at nightvision of someone snoring at 10pm;)
    Then brian and co are your kind of people

So happy im not alone in loving the these two! Yep, earning there fee and adding a much missed flavour to a once great show! What the hey guys, at least we are guaranteed at least another 3 night of genuine good l;ight hearted, straight talking fun! I for one am going to bloomin savour every minute!