• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,262
    Forum Member
    I wanna vote Nicole!!! :(

But I voted Louis, just because.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl has now become my least favourite judge after that debacle

Me too. I think they should of had nicole a perment judge this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    Sharon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gotta be dannii <3
  • phasersphasers Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louis!
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danni :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Dannii :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Always has and always will be Ms Minogue. I had the fantastic privilege to interview her many moons ago and she was just the most down-to-earth girl, who just wanted to hang out with us bunch of students and have some fun. She is genuinely great. Am really glad to see she has finally been recognised for the talent she is :)
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Don`t know where to ask without starting a new thread so I`ll try here !

Why do people refer to Cheryl as Biffa ??
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Don`t know where to ask without starting a new thread so I`ll try here !

Why do people refer to Cheryl as Biffa ??

because she bashed some one up a few years ago, and there was a comic with someone who was called biffa who bashed people, (i think:o)
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Danni - she is the best of a bad bunch! Cheryl should be sacked for her ludicrous decision this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon more honest and doesn't pick on sympathy.
  • cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon.
    Danni needs to go!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barney73 wrote: »
    Always has and always will be Ms Minogue. I had the fantastic privilege to interview her many moons ago and she was just the most down-to-earth girl, who just wanted to hang out with us bunch of students and have some fun. She is genuinely great. Am really glad to see she has finally been recognised for the talent she is :)

That's brill. :D

Dannii is fantastic and I'm so happy that everything's working out for her. :)
  • desmenelopedesmenelope Posts: 2,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dannii. I think she puts the most thought in and does seem to care about the acts, even some who aren't in her own category.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like Louis. He takes risks.
    Simon goes for the money act, Cheryl for the symapthy votes and Dannii for the publicity.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danni by a country mile.

Simon - goes for the money
    Louis - has no idea what he is talking about, bless him :D
    Cheryl - after the Cher and Katie debarcle, she has lost any credibility she had, with me anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This year, I'm surprised to say, it's Louis! I wish he was given a better category because he wouldn't have made a mess of it like Cheryl or Dannii. But even with his poor category he managed to make the best of it with the 3 acts he picked. I think he has generally spoken the most sense during the auditions too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its got to be Dannii.
  • sandy4268sandy4268 Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    Danni

Lost respect for Simon for voting out Danni's acts last year who were clearly the better singers (choosing to keep Jedward in one instance).
    Danni had the chance to do the same, but reminded everyone it was a singing competition.
  • Grand DizzyGrand Dizzy Posts: 7,369
    Forum Member
    I'm really quite shocked that Dannii is so popular!

I've always found her quite boring. She doesn't have the experience Simon and Louis have and she doesn't have the warmth and the heart Cheryl has. I always thought Dannii was a bit of a dud and no one liked her much.

I would have thought Simon Cowell was numero uno in most people's eyes. He's eminently more qualified and experienced as a judge, and he always finds interesting things to say. His opinion is always the one I want to hear the most.

I'm gutted he left American Idol!
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really quite shocked that Dannii is so popular!

I've always found her quite boring. She doesn't have the experience Simon and Louis have and she doesn't have the warmth and the heart Cheryl has. I always thought Dannii was a bit of a dud and no one liked her much.

I would have thought Simon Cowell was numero uno in most people's eyes. He's eminently more qualified and experienced as a judge, and he always finds interesting things to say. His opinion is always the one I want to hear the most.

I'm gutted he left American Idol!

you see this is where we obviously differ, you say Cheryl has the "warmth and heart???sorry:eek: i say staged, the hugs the tears etc all staged to live up to her "nations sweetheart " image. Danni on the other hand i would call her genuine, and Cowell manipulative.