Options

Anyone starting to feel... [Corrie tram crash spoilers]

PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,448
Forum Member
✭✭
...sorry for Molly? Looking at the pictures of her running fromher certain death with Jack in her arms have got me wishing she isn't going to die :(

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah :(

I've actually felt sorry for her in recent episodes, although that might be because I know she's going to die.
  • Options
    billlythekidbilllythekid Posts: 5,080
    Forum Member
    I will probably cry if Ashley dies :( because it will be a shock.
  • Options
    KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! With each episode I feel more an more sorry for her, mainly because I know that she's going to die.
  • Options
    xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    Me too, i have felt sorry for her in recent episodes, thats might be because i know she is going to die.
  • Options
    LenfaircloughLenfairclough Posts: 1,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RockStars wrote: »
    Yeah :(

I've actually felt sorry for her in recent episodes, although that might be because I know she's going to die.
    Yes! With each episode I feel more an more sorry for her, mainly because I know that she's going to die.
    xmel05 wrote: »
    Me too, i have felt sorry for her in recent episodes, thats might be because i know she is going to die.
    ...sorry for Molly? Looking at the pictures of her running fromher certain death with Jack in her arms have got me wishing she isn't going to die :(

Has Collinson even managed to turn Molvin around?
  • Options
    Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Tyrone I feel sorry for.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    I feel sorry for her more tbh, you can't help who you fall in love with. Granted she shouldn't have gone behind Tyrone's back but it happens.
  • Options
    KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Molly was a complete and utter cow to everyone for many months, but I just can't help feel sorry for her now. I think that I feel worse because we know that she's going to die, but with each episode she gets closer to throwing everyone else's lives into turmoil. It's like everything is being stirred up without any need. I don't know. I'm not explaining this well!
  • Options
    Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But poor Tyrone is going to get a real triple whammy.
    1} He's going to lose Molly.
    2} He's going to find out she did the dirty with his best friend.
    3) He's going to find out that Jack is not even his.
    The poor man is going to be devastated and what about Sally and the girls?
    It's going to be a hell of a shock that Kevin has had an affair and fathered a son with another woman, Molly of all people.
  • Options
    auldlangsyneauldlangsyne Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    But poor Tyrone is going to get a real triple whammy.
    1} He's going to lose Molly.
    2} He's going to find out she did the dirty with his best friend.
    3) He's going to find out that Jack is not even his.
    The poor man is going to be devastated and what about Sally and the girls?
    It's going to be a hell of a shock that Kevin has had an affair and fathered a son with another woman, Molly of all people.

And add to this...

4) He will not work with Kevin again and therefore will be jobless
    5) He has just lost Jack
    6) Odds on his mother will end up back in the New Year to cheer him up

Poor bloke is in for an awful xmas and new year!
  • Options
    davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's why the Molvin story has turned out to be so good. It's going to affect so many different characters.
  • Options
    GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's hard to feel sorry for a deluded nutter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gotham wrote: »
    It's hard to feel sorry for a deluded nutter.

Who's a deluded nutter? I don't see how you can argue that Molly is a nutter!
  • Options
    wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member
    Has Collinson even managed to turn Molvin around?
    That's why the Molvin story has turned out to be so good. It's going to affect so many different characters.

Agreed. When I first heard that the Molvin story was being extended, I was right on the bandwagon, calling Mr Collinson all kinds of stupid. But he has transformed the story...it's interesting now and I never thought I would be feeling sorry for Molly.
    But judging from those harrowing pics of her clutching baby Jack as the shop is crushed, her death is going to prove devastating.
  • Options
    VoodooChicVoodooChic Posts: 9,868
    Forum Member
    I do feel sorry for Molly - I don't actually mind her now.
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Yes, I do. I applaud Phil for the work he's done on turning this story around. It was a horrible plot to begin with but it's now easily the most compelling one they have going at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's a deluded nutter? I don't see how you can argue that Molly is a nutter!

Are you having a laugh?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you having a laugh?

No.. How can you say Molly is a nutter?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No.. How can you say Molly is a nutter?

Uh, how about borderline bunny boiler behaviour towards Kevin? How she deludedly is obsessed with the idea of them being together even though Kevin has firmly shot her down?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    Turns out Jack IS Tyronnes, The napkin Kevin used to cover Jacks dummy already had kevins DNA on it.
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    chebage1 wrote: »
    Turns out Jack IS Tyronnes, The napkin Kevin used to cover Jacks dummy already had kevins DNA on it.

Source?
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Uh, how about borderline bunny boiler behaviour towards Kevin? How she deludedly is obsessed with the idea of them being together even though Kevin has firmly shot her down?

I agree with this. I don't feel sorry for her one bit! Kevin is never going to leave Sally for her and to do this to Tyrone just after Jack dying is just plain selfish and nasty!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Totally simplistic view. Label her a nutter. Not someone caught in a difficult situation with complex emotions and a massive amount of guilt. Nay, Moll is no nutter, she's often not a nice person, but no nutter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    I agree with this. I don't feel sorry for her one bit! Kevin is never going to leave Sally for her and to do this to Tyrone just after Jack dying is just plain selfish and nasty!

Nasty, yes at time. Selfish, regularly. Conflicted, absolutely, but in no way a nutter or unhinged. That's the complexity of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally simplistic view. Label her a nutter. Not someone caught in a difficult situation with complex emotions and a massive amount of guilt. Nay, Moll is no nutter, she's often not a nice person, but no nutter.

She hasn't been coming across as feeling guilt. She hasn't thought at all about Tyrone and Sally. Jesus, she even said her, Kevin, little Jack, Rosie and Sophie could be one big happy family. :eek: That to me is a nutter.

She comes across as quite deranged to me every time she talks to Kevin.