Sorry! Another thread on Kym Marsh bitching.

124»

Comments

• Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why dosnt this incredablly stupid woman just do one and jog on, Im tired of listening to her chatting about everybody and everything, she has an opinion on everybody and everything.

Shut up woman we dont to hear you.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I remember John saying this in a TV interview several months ago, so Kym isn't mis-quoting him.

yes but John didn't arrogantly state that corrie was the "2nd biggest" show

she's so catty herself it's a bit rich of her to call him childish

anyway why is it her business if there is a war of words between cotton and partridge

FFS i wish she'd mind her own business

she also commented on the break up between the actress who plays sian and her boyfriend- as if she has nay right to do that
  • Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    In her latest article, Kym denied the Holocaust, made sick jokes about the Moors murders and gloated about stamping on a kitten. She also claimed that Corrie is much better than I, Claudius because it "ain't got no togas and posh talk."

I am truly seething with hatred for this evil harridan. We need Matthew Hopkins to dispense justice!:mad:

:D This is brilliant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    In her latest article, Kym denied the Holocaust, made sick jokes about the Moors murders and gloated about stamping on a kitten. She also claimed that Corrie is much better than I, Claudius because it "ain't got no togas and posh talk."
    I am truly seething with hatred for this evil harridan. We need Matthew Hopkins to dispense justice!:mad:

when was this?

Surely she should be made to apologise for the above by the corrie producers- denying the holocaust? mocking the moors murders

I actually am agog at this
  • wallo mr slugwallo mr slug Posts: 9,734
    Forum Member

when was this?

Surely she should be made to apologise for the above by the corrie producers- denying the holocaust? mocking the moors murders

I actually am agog at this

I'm actually agog at you :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm actually agog at you :o

what is that about?

surely any normal person would be angered at someone who denies the holocaust and mocks murders
  • ListedBuzzListedBuzz Posts: 9,042
    Forum Member
    what is that about?

surely any normal person would be angered at someone who denies the holocaust and mocks murders

They're not being seriously.

It was a lie, because that's how people are reacting about her having an opinion... Like she criticised something actually important.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ListedBuzz wrote: »
    They're not being seriously.

It was a lie, because that's how people are reacting about her having an opinion... Like she criticised something actually important.

do u mean the interview where she apparently did all the stuff was a lie? if that was a lie then fair enough but
    an opinion doesn't give someone licence to mock such events such as the holocaust

denial of the holocaust isn't an opinion
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    Not really.

Kym really did take a comment out of context, which was made three months ago. I remember reading the Attiude interview. It was a very long one where John was asked several questions. When discussing, Christian, Antony came up and it was not said in a negative way. John more or less said the reason for Christian being on EE was down to the success of Sean. Granted, he did describe him as a stereotype but said that he does represent that "shade of gay" and then proceeded to say, Christian himself if a stereotype too.

It's Kym that's making an issue out of nothing by saying John shouldn't be starting a war with Antony.

I also think calling EE second best is a cheap dig but it’s not something I’m upset about because it’s all subjective. Viewers decide who their no1 soap is not based on ratings but which ones they personally like most. Some people prefer Emmerdale, some Eastenders, some Corrie and so on.....

I agree 100% Kym enjoys stirring things, of course she would say that EastEnders is second best to Corrie because no one is allowed to insult her precious Corrie and its always No 1 etc and how she is the best actress ever to walk on earth according to her! Her character Michelle is boring pure and simple and the actress is not much better, and always has too much to say!
    Forum Member
    xbellax wrote: »
    Kym Marsh is a self obsessed b**ch who craves celebrity status, I think she is worse than Katie Price! If i were Anthony Cotton i would be very annoyed with her he had already said there was no war of words between them so what right has she got to go on and write about it in her magazine column and WHY does she even have a column she is not a serious actress she would do absolutley anything to be in the public eye cannot stand her :mad:

Exactly, when Antony said that everything was ok, she then goes and tries to stir things, the nasty cow, I don’t get why she has a column either, not like she has anything interesting to say, constantly b******g about everything and everybody and generally poking her nose in everybody’s business where it isn’t wanted or needed! She has an opinion on everything and everyone, she should keep her big gob shut, nobody cares or even wants to listen to what the gobby cow has to say
    kyri wrote: »
    Does anybody seriously take this woman seriously?

She's had one big storyline and they've forgotten all about it and haven't even kept up with it.

Says alot really...

Says a lot about her acting skills doesn’t it, not much of an actress!
    Why dosnt this incredablly stupid woman just do one and jog on, Im tired of listening to her chatting about everybody and everything, she has an opinion on everybody and everything.

Shut up woman we dont to hear you.

I agree 100%, wish she would go and crawl under a rock and stay there
    yes but John didn't arrogantly state that corrie was the "2nd biggest" show

she's so catty herself it's a bit rich of her to call him childish

anyway why is it her business if there is a war of words between cotton and partridge

FFS i wish she'd mind her own business

she also commented on the break up between the actress who plays sian and her boyfriend- as if she has nay right to do that

Exactly, she bigs herself up and says how she is the best actress ever and how Corrie is the best soap ever, personally I think EastEnders is the best soap ever and I think that Kym Marsh is the worst ever actress on TV, the actresses on EastEnders are miles better than her and the actors and actresses in EastEnders are better than the actors and actresses that are on Corrie any day and they always will be, also it is none of her business if the actress who plays Sian and her boyfriend broke up, it is not her place to comment on it, only Sacha Parkinson has the right to comment on that and I am sure that she wouldn’t want her private life speculated on in the public media anyway, but of course thanks to Kym Marsh that decision was taken out of her hands just for the sake of gossip and filling her column with tasteless rubbish! If I was Sacha I would be really annoyed with Kym for doing this, she has no right at all to comment on Sacha’s personal life, I would tell her to butt out and stop discussing other peoples private life in public, Kym should concentrate on discussing her own private life more often since she loves it so much or maybe she should concentrate on looking after her baby or her kids instead, did anyone read the article on her breastfeeding her baby, how classless! Publicity and attention seeking woman, would do anything to be in the public eye and the media, talking about such private things in public, such a tart!

Just jealous that she will never be posh, the woman has no class whatsoever, parading around with her big fake silicone boobs practically popping out of her clothes, she should put them away for once in her miserable life! Maybe that’s why she is always b******g and gossiping because her own life is so miserable! The woman is fake and an arrogant tart who thinks she is the best thing on earth when she is not! The exposé on her new book where she talks about how boring Jack Ryder was was extremely nasty and unnecessary, how would she like it if he did the same thing to her but then it would be a different story then wouldn’t it she is allowed to b***h about him but not the other way around, seems she likes men who are in the public eye, lets see how long her current relationship will last, if we’re lucking we might see an exposé on that as well, and she is milking the miscarriage thing as well for all its worth, she acts like she is the first woman who has had a miscarriage which obviously she isn’t and she certainly won’t be the last, tasteless and classless woman!
    Forum Member
    Also wanted to add the article about her choosing to stop breatfeeding her child, I think it was actually because she didn't want to spoil her boob job! She practically has them on show when she is on TV and in the media anyway, what better way to get attention flash your boobs and you'll be famous, of course she wouldn't want to spoil her boob job! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it ironic that Kym has made snipey comments about John Partridge and got involved in something thats nothing to do with her, when she is currently fending off alot of critisism herself for stopping breastfeeding. (I totally agree with her reasons for stopping btw). She should lead by example and not get into a petty squabble about who plays 'gay' better, and which soap is the best.

Also I have always thought that Anthony Cotton plays a stereotypical camped up gay
    character.... one of the girls. John Partridge has always brought more depth to his character. Yeah he camps it up aswell, but not when its a serious storyline.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kristen12 wrote: »
    Also wanted to add the article about her choosing to stop breatfeeding her child, I think it was actually because she didn't want to spoil her boob job! She practically has them on show when she is on TV and in the media anyway, what better way to get attention flash your boobs and you'll be famous, of course she wouldn't want to spoil her boob job! :D

Actually I read an interview with her the other day, and the reason she gave up was because she was not producing enough milk for her daughter to be able to wean her off the tube. She never breastfed she always expressed. Its hard because when you are breastfeeding your breasts react to your childs cry (believe it or not) My breast used to start leaking when my daughter cried! She also said it was a suggestion of the doctors to dual feed to help her daughters development. I don't think anyone has the right to critisize a mother for doing what she believes is best for her child.
  • KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't there a Kym Marsh sub-forum yet?

Nearly a year old, but this made me laugh :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bambii wrote: »
    I find it ironic that Kym has made snipey comments about John Partridge and got involved in something thats nothing to do with her, when she is currently fending off alot of critisism herself for stopping breastfeeding. (I totally agree with her reasons for stopping btw). She should lead by example and not get into a petty squabble about who plays 'gay' better, and which soap is the best.

Also I have always thought that Anthony Cotton plays a stereotypical camped up gay
    character.... one of the girls. John Partridge has always brought more depth to his character. Yeah he camps it up aswell, but not when its a serious storyline.

Sorry just realised this thread is a year old. :mad:
  • ads84ads84 Posts: 7,332
    Forum Member
    This has been dug up why? :confused: Is it a slow forum day so we thought we'd have a go at Kym Marsh?
  • MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member
    I agree 100% Kym enjoys stirring things, of course she would say that EastEnders is second best to Corrie because no one is allowed to insult her precious Corrie and its always No 1 etc and how she is the best actress ever to walk on earth according to her! Her character Michelle is boring pure and simple and the actress is not much better, and always has too much to say!

I don't like her either but why did you bump all the old threads about her? :confused:
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    ads84 wrote: »
    This has been dug up why? :confused: Is it a slow forum day so we thought we'd have a go at Kym Marsh?

as good a reason as any.
  • gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    I hate Kym Marsh.

EastEnders won the best soap and constantly walks all over Coronation Street.
  • WolfGirl2WolfGirl2 Posts: 356
    Forum Member

Sorry to bring up this thread but this is so funny!
    Brilliant post one of the best I've read! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    do u mean the interview where she apparently did all the stuff was a lie? if that was a lie then fair enough but
    an opinion doesn't give someone licence to mock such events such as the holocaust

denial of the holocaust isn't an opinion

She didn't say anything about the holocaust, they were JOKING!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    , she acts like she is the first woman who has had a miscarriage which obviously she isn’t and she certainly won’t be the last, tasteless and classless woman!

Sounds harsh but I totally agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't understand why this thread keeps being brought up. I think it's about time we all left the poor woman alone.