:)

Haha, good ****ing luck with that.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has she been hanging out with Bieber?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    I think it's disgusting that audience members(i refuse to call them fans )would chuck anything at her. I would of love to see her in concert again. I was at the Birmingham show everyone blamed her for coming on stage slightly late(not 2hours as reported)but infact the delay was because it took longer to get people in due to double checking for fake tickets. It was the second best time I've seen her perform.
    If you don't like her don't go and see her then complain.
  • CeeOCeeO Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should've used potatoes - big ones.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    annushka wrote: »
    Can you really throw crips that far away?
    That's a good point.

A normal crisp would just flutter to the ground a few metres away.

They'd really need to be weighted with something to travel any distance.
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    I would imagine a crisp like a McCoy would be capable of being thrown a surprising distance due to its more substantial weight compared to something like a wotsit. In the hands of Dynamo I guess a McCoy would reach its target easily.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spoiled brat, horrible voice.
  • TiwttmosTiwttmos Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were the crisps ready assaulted!
  • maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know I/We can't say because we don't personally know her, but she actually comes across as a not very nice person. So it's not like the stunts she pulls onstage/behind the scenes are just a facade, sometimes she comes across as mean and damn right cold! She's been *rumoured* to have snubbed waiting fans lots of times.

She's beginning to grate on me. I won't deny she has some brilliant hits, but maybe it's starting to wear thin now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope they were out of date.

Yes let's, stale old crisps.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the odds of this woman trying to get an advertisement spot from the brand.
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Macers_b wrote: »
    That may have been the case, but you said "wished they had chosen another candidate" And as I said, I doubt it because she makes them a hell of a lot of money and they are famed with creating something that huge. In relation to the dancing comment I think shes a good dancer. She was brought up in an area where women are quite good natural dancers.

So basically, you reckon she's a good dancer because she's black. Not all black girls can dance, just like not all white girls are bad dancers. The rate of natural dancers in the area she's from has nothing to do with whether she is personally a good dancer or not.

I suggest you look at videos of her dancing live and base your opinion on that. She can only do one move, as displayed in the Rudeboy music video - opening her closing her bent legs, known as the butterfly. She can do two moves if you include her rubbing her vadge all the time.
  • Holte139Holte139 Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    I think it's disgusting that audience members(i refuse to call them fans )would chuck anything at her. I would of love to see her in concert again. I was at the Birmingham show everyone blamed her for coming on stage slightly late(not 2hours as reported)but infact the delay was because it took longer to get people in due to double checking for fake tickets. It was the second best time I've seen her perform.
    If you don't like her don't go and see her then complain.

Do you mean the Birmingham gig that happened on Thursday or last month's? I was at the one on Thursday and she was just over an hour late. Hopefully she prefers Birmingham to Manchester now though because we never threw anything at her! I really enjoyed the gig too, I'm a big Rihanna fan but for one reason or another had never been able to see her until Thursday. If that's the standard I can't understand why she gets so many bad reviews for live performances!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Holte139 wrote: »
    Do you mean the Birmingham gig that happened on Thursday or last month's? I was at the one on Thursday and she was just over an hour late. Hopefully she prefers Birmingham to Manchester now though because we never threw anything at her! I really enjoyed the gig too, I'm a big Rihanna fan but for one reason or another had never been able to see her until Thursday. If that's the standard I can't understand why she gets so many bad reviews for live performances!
    last month. I've seen her live 4 times and the maximum she's been late was half an hour.