Options

Cigarette's - Contriband?

Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How come Lucy is allowed to smoke continuously but Amy can't have a couple extra bikini tops? Shouldn't they both be not allowed

Comments

• Options
    fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Cigs arent contraband so the question is pointless
  • Options
    Telly_FanTelly_Fan Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rob200696 wrote: »
    How come Lucy is allowed to smoke continuously but Amy can't have a couple extra bikini tops? Shouldn't they both be not allowed

Is Amy addicted to bikini's? :confused:
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scraping the barrel now of Lucy bashing? OMG
  • Options
    Rotsea RoverRotsea Rover Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cigarettes are a chosen luxury item aren't they, so not contraband
  • Options
    Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Lucy wasn't the only smoker in camp!
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    They are obviously not contraband or they would have lost food
  • Options
    mrs_brightsidemrs_brightside Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    When Amy handed in the contraband there was a bag full of cigarettes there as well as if they were also handing them in...?
  • Options
    lakeslakes Posts: 4,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy smokes but like stacey Solomon they have it in there contract not to be shown smoking and go to the hut to do so. They are given one at a time. Amy took her own in so her ones were classed as Contriband.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

rules can often seem unfair, why aren't we allowed to shoot up heroin on the bus when others are allowed to chew gum? :cool:
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lakes wrote: »
    Amy smokes but like stacey Solomon they have it in there contract not to be shown smoking and go to the hut to do so. They are given one at a time. Amy took her own in so her ones were classed as Contriband.

Oh, I never realised Amy smoked. I knew Stacey did. Were Amy's own cigarettes her luxury item? I can't remember what hers was now.

I know Lucy had a pillow.
    David his massage thing.
    Rebecca had a blanket.

Can't remember what the others had now.

:)
  • Options
    LazySusanLazySusan Posts: 6,419
    Forum Member
    Steve had tooth picks lol
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Telly_Fan wrote: »
    Is Amy addicted to bikini's? :confused:

Made me laugh.
  • Options
    kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »
    Scraping the barrel now of Lucy bashing? OMG

Yeah, forgot that Lucy does no wrong
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LazySusan wrote: »
    Steve had tooth picks lol

Yes, I remembered the tootpicks when I was brushing my teeth.

Still can't think what the others had though (aside from the ones I've already mentioned).

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Oh, I never realised Amy smoked. I knew Stacey did. Were Amy's own cigarettes her luxury item? I can't remember what hers was now.

I know Lucy had a pillow.
    David his massage thing.
    Rebecca had a blanket.

Can't remember what the others had now.

No as she had the same contract as Stacey (who was never shown smoking and only could do it in the Hut) she was only given them one at a time so they are not on her luxury item list as they were not in the camp......saying this its all based on twitter feeds and we know how good they are lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No as she had the same contract as Stacey (who was never shown smoking and only could do it in the Hut) she was only given them one at a time so they are not on her luxury item list as they were not in the camp......saying this its all based on twitter feeds and we know how good they are lol

I've never been on Twitter, from what I gather it can be quite unpleasant on there.

I can't remember what Amy's luxury item was now.

Hmm!

• Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm surprised they allowed smoking in an enclosed space in Australia.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised they allowed smoking in an enclosed space in Australia.

for all we know it might be out the back of the hut, its in an area where she will no be seen, same as Stacey.....almost no one knew she smoked as she was never seen doing it...then the press got them photos just before she gave birth.
  • Options
    DLS1DLS1 Posts: 2,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's my question re: contraband............ How come Kian's hair/comb-over, always look perfect? I'd like the guy to win, but surely hair care products other than shampoo and conditioner must be contraband.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member

Do you understand the definition of CONTRABAND?

If Lucy took in more cigarettes than they state then yes it wouldn't be allowed, but as no-one has said she did (not even saint Amy) So we can safely assume Lucy is not smoking contraband ****.
  • Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    for all we know it might be out the back of the hut, its in an area where she will no be seen, same as Stacey.....almost no one knew she smoked as she was never seen doing it...then the press got them photos just before she gave birth.

I'm a bit shocked about Stacey smoking - not that there's anything wrong with it - it's up to her.

Just that as a singer I'd have thought you needed to keep your voice good. Mind you she ain't done no singing recently:)
  • Options
    ToricoTorico Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy has the face of a **** end.
  • Options
    TreelopperTreelopper Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Jak14 wrote: »
    Do you understand the definition of CONTRABAND?

If Lucy took in more cigarettes than they state then yes it wouldn't be allowed, but as no-one has said she did (not even saint Amy) So we can safely assume Lucy is not smoking contraband ****.

Unlikely as the OP does not even understand how to spell Contraband ;-)
  • Options
    imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    I'm a bit shocked about Stacey smoking - not that there's anything wrong with it - it's up to her.

Just that as a singer I'd have thought you needed to keep your voice good. Mind you she ain't done no singing recently:)

Didn't you see all the flack she got last year for smoking whilst pregnant?
  • Options
    imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    Treelopper wrote: »
    Unlikely as the OP does not even understand how to spell Contraband ;-)

Uncalled for.